UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> More Than Training Partners: Teixeira vs. Machida

6/24/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Never Happen Says Glover

“I have no problem fighting someone I train with. I train with many of the fighters in my division, and I’m friends with most of them. I love [Antonio] Rogerio [Nogueira] and “Feijao,” and if I had the choice, I would rather not face them. In Lyoto’s case, it goes beyond that. I’ve been in Belem several times to help him train. I always stay at his home with his family, with his wife and children, so we really cannot fight. It’s curious that we beat up each other every day in training, dangerously trying to knock out the other, but my goal is to help him. I cannot see myself getting in the Octagon to knock out Lyoto.”
“The belt belongs to Jones now, and Machida will probably have the chance to face him before me,” Teixeira said. “If he wins, I would rather move to the heavyweight division than face him. If I face Jones first and beat him, Lyoto would drop down to middleweight.”
BJPenn.com Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:58 PM
Shoryuken Rw

Glover won't make it past Bader let alone Jones. He doesn't need to worry about any if the hypotheticals. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:59 PM
Shoryuken Rw

^and Lyoto at middleweight would be insane. But then he wouldn't fight Anderson do what's the point? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:05 PM
Carson's Corner radio show

Shoryuken Rw - Glover won't make it past Bader let alone Jones. He doesn't need to worry about any if the hypotheticals. Phone Post 3.0

Glover by sub IMO, I like both guys a lot but Bader shoots like Ram-Man and it leaves his head out there.

6/24/13 4:09 PM
Phisher

Edited: 06/24/13 4:09 PM
Shoryuken Rw - Glover won't make it past Bader let alone Jones. He doesn't need to worry about any if the hypotheticals. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ Glover losing to Bader. 

I think that he's going to give Jones a really tough fight if/when it happens, and this is coming from one of the few real Jones fans on the forum. Glover has demonstrated that he's a great fighter in spite of the fact that he hasn't had the opportunity to face the elite at 205 yet.

6/24/13 4:09 PM
Lobo8

IMO bader is a very winnable fight for him. Expect to see glover fight jones some time next year.
6/24/13 4:10 PM

Phisher - 

I think that he's going to give Jones a really tough fight if/when it happens, and this is coming from one of the few real Jones fans on the forum. Glover has demonstrated that he's a great fighter in spite of the fact that he hasn't had the opportunity to face the elite at 205 yet.

"Real Jones fan" = someone who supports weed snitching??

6/24/13 4:12 PM
ChucoV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoryuken Rw - Glover won't make it past Bader let alone Jones. He doesn't need to worry about any if the hypotheticals. Phone Post 3.0
Lol no. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:12 PM
Phisher

Carson's Corner radio show - 
Phisher - 

How old are you? 13?

6/24/13 4:16 PM
DoubleBagger
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More than training partners...

... Gay lovers?
6/24/13 4:36 PM
Ip Man 81

Shoryuken Rw - Glover won't make it past Bader let alone Jones. He doesn't need to worry about any if the hypotheticals. Phone Post 3.0
???
There is no way Bader beats Glover.

GLOVER IS A STUD. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:42 PM

Edited: 06/24/13 7:58 PM
Phisher - 
Carson's Corner radio show - 
Phisher - 

How old are you? 13?

No, but I do occasionally assume the perspective of someone that age for humorous effect...or at least I try to. Sniff

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.