UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BREAKING NEWS: Tim Credeur arrested...

6/24/13 3:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Fighter and local businessman,Tim Credeur arrested on drug and weapons charges earlier today.

According to Lafayette Parish booking records, the MMA fighter turned coach/trainer was arrested and booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center earlier today on one count of misdemeanor marijuana possession and carrying a concealed weapon.

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013/06/mma-fighter-tim-credeur-booked-on-drug-and-weapons-charges/

I'm more shocked that he carries a gun. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:01 PM
Carson's Corner radio show
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can understand the weed, doesn't Tim have ADHD or something similar? Carrying a gun without a permit, maybe not so smart. Learn from Dan Quinn's situation! I'd advise him to use his BJJ unless he anticipates a multiple attacker scenario.

6/24/13 4:05 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care that he had a concealed weapon but OMG DEVIL WEED!!
6/24/13 4:06 PM

Like my friend NJWEEDMAN says, "legalize it"

6/24/13 4:07 PM

(Obviously he's not the only person who says that)

6/24/13 4:07 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

He definitely has adhd. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:08 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Yeah he has ADHD. Back in 08' for the tuf 7 finale, his fight with Cale was cancelled due to traces of Adderall found in his system.

I agree that it's not so smart, illegally carrying a weapon. Especially if you're in charge of a training academy. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:11 PM
itswhitty
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummer -- yet another American who feels the negative impacts of drug policy rather than being negatively impacted by drugs themselves.  Hopefully the firearm charge is minor -- I know he has a military background, and at least in my experience those guys tend to have permits.  Maybe he just didn't have his CCW card on him or something.  Tim was always an exciting fighter -- his battle with Nate Quarry is still one of my favorites, and by all accounts he's a pretty stand-up guy as well.

6/24/13 4:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:12 PM
Sergio88
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/13 4:14 PM

hope all ends well with Tim

6/24/13 4:13 PM
FloridaStriker

MMA fighters are the new "thug" apparently
6/24/13 4:14 PM
DoomFarmer
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man that is just a foolish choice.

Get your permit.
6/24/13 4:16 PM
Phisher

itswhitty - 

Bummer -- yet another American who feels the negative impacts of drug policy rather than being negatively impacted by drugs themselves.  Hopefully the firearm charge is minor -- I know he has a military background, and at least in my experience those guys tend to have permits.  Maybe he just didn't have his CCW card on him or something.  Tim was always an exciting fighter -- his battle with Nate Quarry is still one of my favorites, and by all accounts he's a pretty stand-up guy as well.

This could be really bad for him. It's a federal charge to be in possession of a firearm if you're a drug user even if the weapon is legally owed.

6/24/13 4:21 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

don't care about either "charge", people should be able to carry a pistol and a little herb imo, far WORSE things happening, daily...

6/24/13 4:23 PM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

weird.. just watched fightville or something like that last night on a movie channel

6/24/13 4:28 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

big_roy_fan - i hate pot and potheads, but i think it is asinine that people who get caught with marijuana get longer sentences than rapists, child molesters and people who have commited manslaughter.

i don't think marijuana has ever killed anyone.. so if idiots want to smoke it, why can't they?

this may be the wrong thread, but i think that marijuana being legalized would probably be a good thing... potheads aren't dangerous, they're slow and dumb and they keep taco bell in business.

I'm a pothead and I would bet a substantial amount of funds that my IQ level surpasses yours. Stop being stereotypical.

Other than that, I agree with you 100% Phone Post
6/24/13 4:38 PM
Morgz
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems silly in this day and age to lock anyone up for weed...but to cary weapon and a controlled substance at the same time is not super bright.

6/24/13 4:38 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Breaking news- When a story has not been reported on previously, the graphic and phrase "Just In" is sometimes used instead. Its use is often loosely assigned to the most significant story of the moment or a story that is being covered live. It could be a story that is simply of wide interest to viewers and has little impact otherwise. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:44 PM
FightToLive
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you think you need to pack.......Move to Canada! Just Not Toronto!
Anywhere else!
6/24/13 4:45 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

CanadianGSPFan -
Anderson P. Sonnen - Breaking news- When a story has not been reported on previously, the graphic and phrase "Just In" is sometimes used instead. Its use is often loosely assigned to the most significant story of the moment or a story that is being covered live. It could be a story that is simply of wide interest to viewers and has little impact otherwise. Phone Post
When has Tim Credeur ever had "wide interest" for anyone? Phone Post
Yeah you're right. Why on earth would a former UFC fighter and current BJJ instructor be of wide interest on a MMA forum?

Apologies. Phone Post
6/24/13 6:01 PM
Poindexter
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free Tim.

6/24/13 6:06 PM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

don't care about either "charge", people should be able to carry a pistol and a little herb imo, far WORSE things happening, daily...

I agree.
6/24/13 6:08 PM
Mustard Tiger
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - hope all ends well with Tim
6/24/13 6:52 PM
MMArijuana

big_roy_fan - i hate pot and potheads, but i think it is asinine that people who get caught with marijuana get longer sentences than rapists, child molesters and people who have commited manslaughter.

i don't think marijuana has ever killed anyone.. so if idiots want to smoke it, why can't they?

this may be the wrong thread, but i think that marijuana being legalized would probably be a good thing... potheads aren't dangerous, they're slow and dumb and they keep taco bell in business.

Speaking of dumb, you are as dumb as it gets.
6/24/13 7:00 PM
HexRei

big_roy_fan - i hate pot and potheads, but i think it is asinine that people who get caught with marijuana get longer sentences than rapists, child molesters and people who have commited manslaughter.

There are some genius level pot smokers out there :/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.