UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vinny Magalhaes vs Marcus Buchecha at Metamoris 3

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/25/13 1:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Seats Taken
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - All Metamoris bouts should be no gi. Phone Post 3.0
With all due respect go fuck yourself sir. If you don't train in a gi, you don't appreciate all the amazing things that can be done with a gi. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:15 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:21 AM
MTH
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny Magalhães -
TiliShkodrani - Vinny tapped out Buchecha with a heel hook I think like 3 years ago. But since then Buchecha's been on a tear.

Buchecha by tap out.
Ive Never been subbed in nogi competition. Went through last ADCC without even give up points.
Since our first match, which was almost 2 years ago (July 2011) I won ADCC and he won Mundials.
Lets just remember this is a nogi submission only match, and just to remind what I've already said, I have never been submitted in nogi competition,ever, and Buchecha has... By me.
Romulo Barral is a 4x Black Belt World Champion, great BJJ guy, has competed in ADCC 3x , never placed, I can name few other guys extremely accomplished in gi that never placed in ADCC.
Rodolfo Vieira was the man in 2011, when he won Mundials in his weight Class and Absolute... Dean Lister submitted him in ADCC.
The nogi game is completely different than gi. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think anyone's doubting your bona fides here, Vinny.

But you've got to admit that buchecha has been on a tear lately.

That's what makes this a really exciting announcement. Personally, I can't wait.

After the Schaub fiasco, this is exactly what metamoris needs. Is there a timeline being targeted? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:29 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome match up Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:48 AM
defendbrooklyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think there will be more 10th planet at metamoris becuase of Bravo? Do Epstein/Prokopos still compete?
6/25/13 1:49 AM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Match is not happening, Buchecha has something else going on for that date, they're looking for someone else for me to grapple, Werdum is an option. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:50 AM
bknumber1
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny Magalhães -
TiliShkodrani - Vinny tapped out Buchecha with a heel hook I think like 3 years ago. But since then Buchecha's been on a tear.

Buchecha by tap out.
Ive Never been subbed in nogi competition. Went through last ADCC without even give up points.
Since our first match, which was almost 2 years ago (July 2011) I won ADCC and he won Mundials.
Lets just remember this is a nogi submission only match, and just to remind what I've already said, I have never been submitted in nogi competition,ever, and Buchecha has... By me.
Romulo Barral is a 4x Black Belt World Champion, great BJJ guy, has competed in ADCC 3x , never placed, I can name few other guys extremely accomplished in gi that never placed in ADCC.
Rodolfo Vieira was the man in 2011, when he won Mundials in his weight Class and Absolute... Dean Lister submitted him in ADCC.
The nogi game is completely different than gi. Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 2:04 AM
JitzInMyPants
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny Magalhães - This Match is not happening, Buchecha has something else going on for that date, they're looking for someone else for me to grapple, Werdum is an option. Phone Post 3.0
It's still real to me damnit ! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 2:29 AM
TheBearStare
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/25/13 5:05 AM
PrettyBoy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny Magalhães - This Match is not happening, Buchecha has something else going on for that date, they're looking for someone else for me to grapple, Werdum is an option. Phone Post 3.0
That's too bad I was excited to see it. Werdum would be great as well. Keep us posted. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:10 AM
mijo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny, Good Luck against anyone they put against you.
6/25/13 5:24 AM
boxing wiz
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the BJJ scene. I know of some of the top guys. I have to think Vinny has a pretty good shot to beat anyone in the world on any day. Not saying he is unbeatable, but the dude has some beyond World class skills.
6/25/13 9:30 AM
MTH
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bah, bummer. Someday maybe.

Werdum would be good. That 2009 armbar escape in your match with him was crazy.

Dean Lister would be awesome too. Or give Cyborg a real grappling match. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 9:36 AM
liquidrob
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, that sucks, such a great match up, Werdum would be good also

Maybe you guys will meet at ADCC in the open weight
6/25/13 9:43 AM
Jsteven
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:07 AM
Elias Cepeda
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have loved to have seen that match up. Any with Magalhaes would be great. But they'd better not make it a gi match. I don't care too much that the gi will slow things down, what I do care about are the dumb rules that accompany gi matches. Jiu Jitsu isn't tae kwon do. Let em go for the legs and let em cut angles from their guards. They know what they're doing. 

6/25/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum would be amazing. Roger would be also. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:45 AM
BigEyedFish
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vinny v buchecha woulda been epic. Fack.
6/25/13 10:54 AM
G-Hands
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet
6/25/13 11:14 AM
1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny v Roger in the gi. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 11:18 AM
Tomato Can
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Bernardo Faria? His accomplishments are mostly in gi but he's been training a lot more no-gi since moving to Marcelo's.

Of course Xande and Rodolfo would be awesome too, as would Alexander Trans.
6/25/13 11:20 AM
LyotoBundy
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good look Vin. Hope it's Werdum or Roger. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:20 AM
LyotoBundy
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Maia/Jacare too. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:42 AM
WhiteMustang
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great matchup! Can't wait to these guys go at it! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 11:57 AM
KidPittsburgh
1283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buchecha all day

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.