UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leben: I'm at the top of my game right now

6/25/13 2:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the interview, Chris! Phone Post
6/25/13 2:51 PM
staygreenponyboy
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff!
6/25/13 3:01 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Leben would have made the move to a real camp years ago. It seemed like every other camp or so he had new people in his corner and running his training.

He's training with a way higher level of training partners and he's not the big fish there. Just another fighter. Yes I'm drinking the kool-aid :-) I'm a huge Leben homer. Sue me :-D let him bang Craig! Phone Post
6/25/13 5:05 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leben has always been one of my biggest influences in MMA. Huge fan here and I wish him the best in this next fight! Phone Post
6/25/13 6:35 PM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OuTkAsTTTTT69 -
gooddoc - He's got that look in his eye again... Phone Post 3.0
Lol from one pic of him squinting? Phone Post
This is in reference to what rogan said about Liddell before 4-5 of his fights where he proceeded to get knocked out.

http://youtu.be/39rEYKcAtbY Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 6:54 PM
instantkarma
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Andrew Craig is gonna get a finish against him. Vraig will be a lot faster And probably bigger. I'm biased but I don't think brunson is nearly as good as Craig Ave he staked his way to victory. Phone Post
Hell yeah! Team Tooke MF'er Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 7:11 PM
JohnnyChingas

BUM
6/25/13 7:38 PM
Mark Krumrine
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leben is the reason I started fighting, dude got to the top promotion in the world and instead of playing it safe for boring wins, went for the KO everytime.... Win loose or draw will always root for the cat smasher.... War Leben Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 7:44 PM
Jack Brown
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NogsHogtastelikechemicals -
AndrewBax - Some one has to photo shop that pic lol Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post
6/25/13 7:45 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you see his last fight? That was ugly...

6/25/13 7:59 PM
Smoldy
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - Leben is the reason I started fighting, dude got to the top promotion in the world and instead of playing it safe for boring wins, went for the KO everytime.... Win loose or draw will always root for the cat smasher.... War Leben Phone Post 3.0
YES!!! My thought exactly Phone Post
6/25/13 9:36 PM
Zapruder
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma - 
caseharts - Andrew Craig is gonna get a finish against him. Vraig will be a lot faster And probably bigger. I'm biased but I don't think brunson is nearly as good as Craig Ave he staked his way to victory. Phone Post

Unite!!!!!!!!
6/25/13 9:46 PM
ChaosOverkill
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnnyChingas - BUM

TROLL

6/26/13 12:23 AM
Scrap7

Leben, you have to learn to run before you fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 12:24 AM
caseharts
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Zapruder -
instantkarma - 

Unite!!!!!!!!
I'll be at Paragon guys Phone Post
6/26/13 6:06 AM
Jack Brown

Ttt Phone Post
6/26/13 7:41 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/26/13 9:55 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Andrew Craig is gonna get a finish against him. Vraig will be a lot faster And probably bigger. I'm biased but I don't think brunson is nearly as good as Craig Ave he staked his way to victory. Phone Post

Caseharts,

Care to wager one of your t shirts on the fight? Leben wins I get a Pugilistics shirt of my choosing. Craig wins I'll buy a shirt with no promo code.
6/26/13 10:26 AM
caseharts
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Dumbass JoeMimic -
caseharts -  Andrew Craig is gonna get a finish against him. Vraig will be a lot faster And probably bigger. I'm biased but I don't think brunson is nearly as good as Craig Ave he staked his way to victory. Phone Post

Caseharts,

Care to wager one of your t shirts on the fight? Leben wins I get a Pugilistics shirt of my choosing. Craig wins I'll buy a shirt with no promo code.
Il check the odds but probably. No split decisions are my new rule btw.
Where are you located Phone Post
6/26/13 4:35 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

caseharts -
Dumbass JoeMimic -

Caseharts,

Il check the odds but probably. No split decisions are my new rule btw.
Where are you located Phone Post
So split decisions are a push then? I'm in Oregon sir. Phone Post
6/26/13 4:42 PM
Humphrey

ROFL @
he matchup will be the main event of the free preliminary card,

tbe main event.....of the under card? hahah
6/26/13 6:46 PM
Jack Brown

Humphrey - ROFL @
he matchup will be the main event of the free preliminary card,

tbe main event.....of the under card? hahah
It's actually a very important spot. For some viewers it determines whether or not they're in the mood to purchase the PPV. It also keeps them viewing long enough for Dana and Joe's last pitch. Beyond that, for those who watch but don't or can't buy the PPV, it's the last impression they'll have of the product until the next time. Phone Post
6/26/13 9:13 PM
Jack Brown

TTT

6/27/13 5:44 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Ttt! I saw Leben posted a link to this interview on his FB too.
6/27/13 8:43 AM
Blazing Knees

Cmon Chris make it happen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.