UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leben: I'm at the top of my game right now

7/6/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Blazing Knees - What weight do you think Craigs walks around at?
210 or 220 idk he's a big mw. Phone Post

Damn! That's huge @ 220/6'1"
7/6/13 12:56 PM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/06/13 12:56 PM
I'm 6'1" and if I carry anymore than 205, I look funny. Funnier, I should say.

Funny ha-ha, not funny queer.
7/6/13 12:59 PM
caseharts
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Blazing Knees -
caseharts - 

Damn! That's huge @ 220/6'1"
Ehh idk man Phone Post
7/6/13 2:08 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PittWrestler -
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
PittWrestler -  Cat Smasher! Go Leben!!! Phone Post

Man we like a lot of the same fighters haha!

Awww. Did the UG just witness a connection?

War LEben!!!

Haha perhaps you missed our Pat Healy lovefest back in April.

We probably know alot of the same fighters, Oregon scene is small and tight (like man's anus)!

In between pictures of driving ferraris and rescuing wild raccoons, the object of our first lovefest has been posting some pics from rolling with our morning crew - guy is a beast, can't wait for his return.  What fight do you think makes sense for him?

Most of the people who make sense seem to have fights scheduled. I wouldn't mind seeing him going against Gomi or Nate Diaz. I think him and Nate on the ground would be fuckin fun. Phone Post
7/6/13 2:09 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
caseharts - 
Blazing Knees -
caseharts - 
Card -

^ how are you biased?

I have trained with Andrew. Phone Post

Yeah, but have you trained with Chris? Leben has decent ground game, not great-but Andrew is s grinding wrestler-nearly all of his fights have gone to a decision.

The last fight I remember Chris going to decision was Bisping ( 2 lazy to search) Andrew better hope he gets the td and keeps Chris on the ground, or he will experience what it's like to get his cat smashed with a left hook.

Chris has a head made of concrete-look how big it is. Now it might be a little more rattled than it used to be, but Craig is NOT going to stand with him if he's smart-right?

I have two concerns for Chris in this fight-one is his stamina/cardio if he gets taken down and wrestle fucked, he might now have the cardio by the end of 2 rounds. The other is the fact that he probably will be taken down and wrestle fucked.

WAR LEBEN
Chris went to a decision in his last fight.

Also my bias is towards Andrew not against Chris. I admitted my judgement isn't pure in this fights regard. Idk why you went off Phone Post

Yo- I'm not going off, you're reading my emotion wrong.I'm just talking like I would to a friend. I wasn't insinuating that you didn't like Chris.

He got wrestled to a decision in his last fight, right?

Right. My point exactly. Since you trained with Craig, would it be safe to say that his game plan is not to let Chris bang, bro?
The Bisping fight required Chris to chase him around for the whole fight eating jabs and leg kicks. Chris has to impose his will on Craig and not let him dictate the pace of the fight with his wrestling and there's only one way to do that, as we both know.Craig is NOT going to ko Chris, but he can take him down.

I'm biased because I met Chris in 06 and he's cool as fuck. Not the greatest natural athelete, but he's my guy.

Blazing Knees you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I'll always be biased for Leben too. Phone Post
7/6/13 2:27 PM
Zapruder
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

7/6/13 2:32 PM
caseharts
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Zapruder -
caseharts - 

Not available for mobile. Summary? Phone Post
7/6/13 2:53 PM
PittWrestler
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
PittWrestler -
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 

War LEben!!!

We probably know alot of the same fighters, Oregon scene is small and tight (like man's anus)!

In between pictures of driving ferraris and rescuing wild raccoons, the object of our first lovefest has been posting some pics from rolling with our morning crew - guy is a beast, can't wait for his return.  What fight do you think makes sense for him?

Most of the people who make sense seem to have fights scheduled. I wouldn't mind seeing him going against Gomi or Nate Diaz. I think him and Nate on the ground would be fuckin fun. Phone Post

Your right - it is kind of confusing when I look through the top 10.  Think maybe Nate went up to 170 now?  Gomi would be awesome, the battle of the Gomi head vs. the generous sized Healy melon.

Excited for Mike's fight tonight also (maybe I'm one of the few that is), its wild that he's 8-3 and on a 3 fight win streak, yet he's opening the show.  Guess style does play a factor in that though and hopefully he can get a finish in a good fashion.

7/6/13 2:57 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

PittWrestler -
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
PittWrestler -
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 

War LEben!!!

Your right - it is kind of confusing when I look through the top 10.  Think maybe Nate went up to 170 now?  Gomi would be awesome, the battle of the Gomi head vs. the generous sized Healy melon.

Excited for Mike's fight tonight also (maybe I'm one of the few that is), its wild that he's 8-3 and on a 3 fight win streak, yet he's opening the show.  Guess style does play a factor in that though and hopefully he can get a finish in a good fashion.

I'm pumped for Pierce too buddy! I'm hoping he goes out and gets another finish. He's a tough outing for anyone at 170. Seriously though when the hell are they going to put him and Story against each other. It has to happen. Phone Post
7/6/13 5:35 PM
Zapruder
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Zapruder -
caseharts - 

Not available for mobile. Summary? Phone Post

http://intravid.com/

See if this one works better for mobile

7/6/13 5:51 PM
Dead President
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story, bro Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 6:11 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Caseharts are we on sir? Phone Post
7/6/13 6:18 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Dumbass JoeMimic - Caseharts are we on sir? Phone Post
For what? Did I agree to something? Phone Post
7/6/13 7:08 PM
NomoRomophobia
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is going to be a tough fight for Chris.
I hope he connects hard. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:48 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Something about shirts? Phone Post
7/6/13 7:50 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Jack Brown -
caseharts -
Something about shirts? Phone Post
I think it's a bet but never agreed Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.