UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> TERA online and Planetside 2

6/25/13 3:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
maq102192
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody play either? I'm thinking of trying them out, but would like a review. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 7:37 PM
maq102192

Planetside seems like it could be fun, but TERA seems very generic to me. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 7:12 AM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played Tera on release for a few months. It's combat was somewhat unique. Action combat rather than click to target, but games have come along since that do action combat better such as Neverwinter. The world was alright some interesting looking zones. Overall I had fun with it but after a few months it got old.

Planetside 2 is excellent for a mmofps. I played it a lot and still play some from time to time. Only reason I don't still play a lot is I got big into Neverwinter. Ps2 is ... Think battlefield meets halo on continent sized maps supporting 3000 vs 3000 players who fit for control of based on that map. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 9:04 AM
maq102192

I'm having a lot of fun with Planetside. It is extremely hard to learn though, so far I just ride is somebody's tank and kill people lol Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 10:07 AM
Eisenberg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Planetside 2 had potential but its really lame. There are rarely big fights anymore, mostly its people zerging empty bases for free xp while spawn camping the 3 guys trying to defend it. There are 3 continents and 3 factions, so its not rare to see a faction zerg on each continent making it boring as fuck. Plus, too many faggots in planes.
6/26/13 10:20 AM
maq102192

Eisenberg - Planetside 2 had potential but its really lame. There are rarely big fights anymore, mostly its people zerging empty bases for free xp while spawn camping the 3 guys trying to defend it. There are 3 continents and 3 factions, so its not rare to see a faction zerg on each continent making it boring as fuck. Plus, too many faggots in planes.
Lol I have no clue how to play so I just use people's tanks Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 1:03 PM
Eisenberg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^
That can be fun. But there is less and less players it seems, servers feel empty most of the time. Maybe I just dont play at the right time.
6/26/13 1:24 PM
maq102192

Eisenberg - ^
That can be fun. But there is less and less players it seems, servers feel empty most of the time. Maybe I just dont play at the right time.
To me there are a lot of players but that's probably due to me being use to Call of Duty lol Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 8:57 PM
maq102192

I'm addicted lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.