UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage: I'd love to f--- up Roy Nelson

6/25/13 11:41 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Quinton Jackson has recently expressed interest in moving up to the heavyweight and a bout with Roy Nelson is defintely he would be up for:

Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): You brought up earlier about really wanting to round out your game. Is there anything specific you want to focus on before you make your Bellator debut?

Quinton Jackson: Everything. I need to work on everything, man. I need to work on my Muay Thai. I need to work on my wrestling. I need to work on my ground game and even my boxing. That's what I've been doing.

Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): Roy Nelson's contract just expired in the UFC so he's like a restricted free agent at the moment. You've brought wanting to fight at heavyweight now so would you be interested in a fight against Big Country if he signs with Bellator?

Quinton Jackson: I would love to fight Roy Nelson. Fuck him up.

read entire article...

Quinton Jackson is now under a long term contract with Bellator Fighting Championships, however Roy Nelson recently completed his last bout under his UFC contract, so there is a possibility we could actual see this bout come to fruition.

What say ye UG, who wins between Roy Nelson and Quinton Jackson?

6/25/13 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShanTheMan
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would never root as hard for any fighter ever again as I would for Roy that night.
6/25/13 11:45 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol yeah I'd like to see Rampage's Muay Thai and ground game on display

6/25/13 11:45 PM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy would win.
6/25/13 11:47 PM
I AM A MOFO
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Rampage took it seriously and came in shape and motivated, I would LOVE to see it. Both guys have extremely heavy hands, great chins, and exciting styles.

Would be one of the rare occasions I wouldn't be pulling for Roy, but I'd have to favor him until I see Rampage at HW.
6/25/13 11:47 PM
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. Roy takes it. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:49 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Edited: 06/25/13 11:48 PM
Roy, vote me up..
6/25/13 11:54 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huh. I think Rampage takes it. I dont know that I see Roy taking him down. If he does I think Rampage is in trouble. On the feet though I think Rampage has the faster hands and better movement. Both guys pack some heat though. I never even thought of about this matchup until now and I'd love to see it go down.
6/25/13 11:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy would Destroy Rampage!

Team Fat Kid Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 11:57 PM
Gullivers Travels
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/13 11:57 PM
has there been any confirmation of whether or not Rampage will be fighting in tournaments?
6/25/13 11:57 PM
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Roy would Destroy Rampage!

By doing same thing. He did to limbo Phone Post
6/26/13 12:06 AM
Hocky Balboa
10632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gullivers Travels - has there been any confirmation of whether or not Rampage will be fighting in tournaments?
He needs to get past Kurt Angle first. Phone Post
6/26/13 12:17 AM
jac0bear
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! Page wants to go to heavy weight so he can eat candy bars and be fat..

Come to think of it I should go to heavyweight for the same reasons Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 12:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

semtex0809 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Roy would Destroy Rampage!

By doing same thing. He did to limbo Phone Post
The moon!! Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 12:19 AM
Bomba Tomba

Kings21 - Huh. I think Rampage takes it. I dont know that I see Roy taking him down. If he does I think Rampage is in trouble. On the feet though I think Rampage has the faster hands and better movement. Both guys pack some heat though. I never even thought of about this matchup until now and I'd love to see it go down.

Roy's best shot is to take 'Page to the ground, but I don't know that his wrestling is good enough to do that.  On the feet, Rampage picks him apart to an easy decision IMO.

6/26/13 12:19 AM
Bomba Tomba

Edited: 06/26/13 12:19 AM
Kings21 - Huh. I think Rampage takes it. I dont know that I see Roy taking him down. If he does I think Rampage is in trouble. On the feet though I think Rampage has the faster hands and better movement. Both guys pack some heat though. I never even thought of about this matchup until now and I'd love to see it go down.

double post.

6/26/13 12:22 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an attempt to make Roy sign with Bellator.
6/26/13 12:23 AM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can't say he is now taking his training seriously when.....

-he's working on a movie
-he's doing pro wrestling
-he's moving to heavyweight

He couldn't take his training seriously before when he only had MMA to worry about... How are we to believe he will come in shape and improved? Something has to suffer and it won't be his wrestling career... Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 12:26 AM
rjhartman

I agree, Big Country takes this fight. (I want to join team fat kid)
6/26/13 12:33 AM
doerksenfan
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belly on belly crime IMO. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 12:38 AM
jimbonice

I believe Roy wins this fight any way he wants. Phone Post
6/26/13 12:38 AM
aka_rtotheoh

Rampage by being quicker and having better stand up and not just a right hand Phone Post
6/26/13 12:58 AM
Adam Hunter
1045 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -
Gullivers Travels - has there been any confirmation of whether or not Rampage will be fighting in tournaments?
He needs to get past Kurt Angle first. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 1:09 AM
Poop Doodle
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put Roy in a woman's reproductive zone and Rampage will kill the fuck out of him with an SUV.
6/26/13 1:16 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poop Doodle - Put Roy in a woman's reproductive zone and Rampage will kill the fuck out of him with an SUV.
Ohfuck Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.