UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone go to a Gracie Barra gym?

6/28/13 8:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex -
sitchpack -
Oontyex - Can someone please teach us what to do when someone starts on their butt :'( Phone Post 3.0

Grip the trouser legs and pass, or frontflip over the guard into a triangle. Its simple really.

Wait, what? I was joking dude hehe Phone Post 3.0
Lol you could go straight to a gogo no need to pass a de gwuard bro ;) ;) ;) Phone Post
6/29/13 12:07 AM
RONINXOM
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex - Can someone please teach us what to do when someone starts on their butt :'( Phone Post 3.0
Brendan Schaub? Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 12:38 AM
Oontyex
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RONINXOM -
Oontyex - Can someone please teach us what to do when someone starts on their butt :'( Phone Post 3.0
Lol yes , was a Shaub joke

FYI purple belt :) Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:41 AM
D TRE
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

edward nigma - Gracie Barra is my gym I love haven't being able to train in months due to my schedule but I really don't see my self going anywhere else

Same here...hoping to get back next week though Phone Post
6/29/13 7:32 AM
Kostakio
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Montreal Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:29 PM
RONINXOM
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex -
RONINXOM -
Lol yes , was a Shaub joke

FYI purple belt :) Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:34 PM
badpvtdan
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sourire -

I do Gracie Barra in South Austin, TX.   I love it.  I've met some really nice people there and the professor, Alexandre Ferreira Santos, is one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life.

Corporate structure doesn't bother me. Maybe because I've never seen it done any other way. They are friendly, keep the mats clean, and have awesome lessons. The vibe there is really nice.

Hey, I'm in North Austin! Love GB. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.