UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan Hardy disrespectful in Lytles retiremen fight?

6/27/13 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LastRowCarl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im having my weekly event night, i watch every event a different night of the week leading up from ufc 1 to before the fox deal and then a few choice shows after with great cards like Hardy vs. Lytle, so Lytle came out first, and everyone knew it was his retirement fight... it wasn't a mystery he said before it was, thats why it was the main event. now i know they were both coming off of decision losses but i mean why wouldn't lytle come out second, it was his big night.. hardy was coming off a 3 loss skid... was it because hardy was given a undeserved title shot because they were trying to get into the british market? which has now been ditched for canada and brasil... and if i was dan hardy i would of said its lytles night let him go out first..

rubbish i tells ya

just makes ya think
6/27/13 12:56 AM
All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam

lol I am almost positive that the decision of who comes out first is not made by the fighters, but hey if you want to find a reason to hate on a good guy then go ahead..
6/27/13 12:56 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Wait so Hardy was disrespectful because he came out second? Do you think the fighters get to make that choice? Phone Post
6/27/13 1:01 AM
LastRowCarl

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Wait so Hardy was disrespectful because he came out second? Do you think the fighters get to make that choice? Phone Post

if i was hardy coming off of 3 losses and knew i was gonna get canned"which he didn't after a 4th loss" which is ridiculous in itself i would of said, i dont want to come out second, its lytles night... like silva or dana would tell him no
6/27/13 1:06 AM
LastRowCarl

All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam - lol I am almost positive that the decision of who comes out first is not made by the fighters, but hey if you want to find a reason to hate on a good guy then go ahead..

its not.. but in a position like that, i feel hardy could of said something... and i am hating, and hardy is not good... he is a mid carder and only got a shot due to being british.. god on him for his accomplishments before that but he is no where near championship material being so one dimensional... being exciting and british doesn't mean you can lose 4 fights in a row and not have to work your way back up through the small shows
6/27/13 1:13 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like at the end of the day..  neither Hardy nor Lytle gave a shit who came out first or what color was wrapped around their wrists.. it's a fight not a pageant.

6/27/13 1:16 AM
LastRowCarl

Edited: 06/27/13 1:17 AM
when u retire dont you want your cake and watch? yea i agree lytle didn't give 3 shits, so thats why its on dan, plus they had a gentleman's agreement to keep it standing "spoiler hardy got guillotined during a takedown attempt..man i hate hardy, and vera they stink edit* and mir
6/27/13 1:18 AM
ChaosOverkill
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/27/13 1:19 AM
LastRowCarl

ChaosOverkill - 

this is a mma forum talking about mma.... sorry TRT VITOR TRT ..there now im speaking your language...
6/27/13 1:21 AM
ChaosOverkill
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastRowCarl - 
ChaosOverkill - 

this is a mma forum talking about mma.... sorry TRT VITOR TRT ..there now im speaking your language...

uhuh... and what part of a fight is affected by who walks out first?

6/27/13 1:24 AM
LastRowCarl

ChaosOverkill - 
LastRowCarl - 
ChaosOverkill - 

uhuh... and what part of a fight is affected by who walks out first?

your moms part
6/27/13 1:25 AM
ChaosOverkill

6/29/13 4:37 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastRowCarl or FrontRowBrian?

Making an effort to dislike someone you don't know is very telling of ones personality. I hope one day you will like yourself enough not to project that on others.
6/29/13 4:59 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

theOutlaw - LastRowCarl or FrontRowBrian?

Making an effort to dislike someone you don't know is very telling of ones personality. I hope one day you will like yourself enough not to project that on others.
Dont think thy are the same person. Frb comes here seldomly anymore. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:01 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those people are all the same mate, even if they don't share the same skin.
6/29/13 5:10 PM
Obie1FaShobie
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread....thought provoking and relevant. You raise important questions! i applaud you. Phone Post
6/29/13 5:11 PM
DonDon11
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP makes my head hurt.

WTF did I just read? Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:13 PM
Gilbosh
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Hardy is a top class guy, humble & I've loved watching his career. I wish him all the luck moving forward.

/thread
6/29/13 5:14 PM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha another potential "skooter" thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:45 PM
toddiejasl
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theOutlaw - Those people are all the same mate, even if they don't share the same skin.

Get well soon...
6/29/13 6:33 PM
Jake95
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

huh
6/29/13 6:39 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of the dumbest threads I've seen on the UG

6/29/13 6:44 PM
aka_rtotheoh

Waddup outlaw! stick it to this negative nancy Phone Post
6/29/13 6:48 PM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't deserve a title shot? Op are you retarded? He was on a 4 fight win streak, no one else at ww at the time could claim that.
I'm a big fan of Hardy, been following him long before his ufc stint. Dudes a great guy, and great fighter.
He must have fucked your gf or something. ..lol Phone Post
6/29/13 7:15 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastRowCarl - when u retire dont you want your cake and watch? yea i agree lytle didn't give 3 shits, so thats why its on dan, plus they had a gentleman's agreement to keep it standing "spoiler hardy got guillotined during a takedown attempt..man i hate hardy, and vera they stink edit* and mir
Speaks volumes when ur excuse for hating someone is this retarded lol. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.