UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I'm in Texas-I repair credit

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/27/13 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/13 2:51 PM

I saw just two days ago there was a huge thread on credit repair. (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2062774)

YOU GUYS ARE IN LUCK!!!!

Back Story-The first guy to ever show me a UFC when I was just a young teenager(20years ago), is now my "boss".

He went on to train at Saekson's, trained at Machado's gym, went to Harvard, quit his job in Asia, to run a business with our longtime mutual friend. 

There are many companies that give the industry a bad name. I want to put that out there. I know about it b/c their customers come to us.   

Some little info-

Companies do repair your credit, but often times it takes a long time, and they don't get the major stuff even attempted to get removed.  They'll get small items disputed, 3-5 a month max. If anyone takes them to court suing because "they didn't repair my credit in the time they said they would". Their defense is, "on this month we disputed 2 items, on this month we disputed 1, on this month we disputed 3, so as you can see your honor, the monthly fees were charged and a service was provided. Case Dismissed.

And that's the "good" company^^^

We operate from a different angle. We know people who are interested in anything with finance, are interested in repairing their credit for a big purchase, namely auto or mortgage.

*Customer Goal-"Now I'm making good money, current bills are caught up, I want to go buy that 2012 Camaro, with my current debt to income ratio, I should be able to not only afford it, but get a great deal"

*Problem-Customer has a disqualify on when an application is run to see if the car can be financed. DQ=Repo, bankruptcy, foreclosure, low credit score.  

*At this point, you have to start weighing your options-

1.Get flat out denied financing for the vehicle you want, or 1a. Get "approved" financing for a ridiculously high downpayment and high interest montly payment

2.The dealer isn't going to get paid unless they get you into a car, so based on your credit score, they could sell you a lemon. It won't be the 2012 Camaro, it will be a 2007 Nissan Quest if you're lucky. (2a an option for special circumstances)

3.Fix the problem. It's been identified. Our current trend the past quarter is 30-45 days to get our clients credit raised.  We can also advise on putting on trade lines, we can add trade lines, the key here is we know banks guidelines. If you know what you're trying to get, we know where you have to be, it's all about designing a path to get there.

(I say advise on trade lines or add them, because we are honest people, if you have the means yourself to add the required trade line to boost you into the guidelines for what you're trying to get financed for, we'll tell you. If you can't, we can add seasoned trade lines if needed)

3a.The great thing about this option, is you're not contracted/obligated to use our network of banks/dealershps. We of course have good relationships with several of both, knowing you are coming from us, they give our customers wiggle room because they know they'll be dealing with someone who financially fits their guidelines in order to get financed. It's between us and you, our client about our business, the banks and dealerships don't have to know we fixed your credit and as long as you meet their guidelines, they honestly don't give a shit.  So if your sister in laws babies' daddy's cousin is an auto dealer and he can get you a Super great deal because you're family and you have impeccable credit score, by all means, get financed through his bank-DO YOU

Just know for what you're trying to do, tell us, and we'll let you know how our established relationships could benefit you when applicable.

2a-You need a car-ASAP. Dealerships are flat out denying you or trying to put you in something you really don't want. Items on your credit are holding you back from getting proper financing. Lets say you have $1000-2000 as a downpayment, but still can't get financing. We have relationships all throughout Dallas Ft Worth, both bank and in house financing.

Plan-You want a 2010 Tahoe. Your current car broke down and you need something to drive SOON. We can do one of 2 things. Send you to one of our in house dealerships, he'll try to get you what's normally $1500-2000 down at $500 down.

If we are reconstructing your credit, and your Real Goal is to get into that Tahoe(or whatever car you want), here's how we'll get you there.

Immediately, you need a vehicle. One of our in house dealership connections has some good cars, 2006-2009 domesitcs, Sedans and smaller Suvs(inventory changes, you know how that goes, but these are the norm).

If we send you there, and we're disputing/removing items off your credit, we can have that dealer not report you as long as you're making payments on time. The benefit of that to You, is in 2-3 months you now not only have the income, but Now you have the bulletproof credit score to get the vehicle you want, at the prices you can Afford.

When it's time to trade in that "in between" car, our dealer will retro good payment history on your trade in(=adds positive to your credit), and now you get to do the Fun part.......SHOP :)   You're not going to the store broke(bad credit), you're going to the store knowing money(great credit) won't be an issue.

My demographic are people who don't have good credit, whether it be for credit cards, student loans, delinquents, inquiries, evictions, bankruptcies, repos, foreclosures.

As you may guess, there is a big pool of people who need services we provide. 

If you don't need this service, 1-that's rare, but that's good.  If you need this help, ONLY for UGers, I will hook you up Far below normal pricing.

Again, the market for this is huge, I'm not fishing for leads. If I hook you up, whoever you tell about your experience, it's more than likely not going to be the same cost for them when they want to do the same thing.

A good portion of our clients are people who tried this in the past or are currently  with an underperforming company, or friends/family of clients we have helped out. 

6/27/13 1:40 AM
D241
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/27/13 1:41 AM

I'll tell you, I didn't have to take this position. I was comfortable where I was. The guys I work for, I literally have known more than half my life. I have never spammed the board, this is what I do for a living, and if you guys need help in this area, I honestly am happy to help you.

6/27/13 1:43 AM
Mihow
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

de ja vu Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:14 AM
Greenup

Might need to see you in a few years lol. Phone Post
6/27/13 2:18 AM
theoutsiders
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for future Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:19 AM
DwadingInSpursTears
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for tomorrow morning. I may need your assistance soon. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:20 AM
DwadingInSpursTears
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, how would I get ahold of you if/when I need your services? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:21 AM
Sennin
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
6/27/13 2:22 AM
Sparkplug303bjj
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Do you actually perform the service your self or are you an affiliate?

2) Do you have an affiliate program? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:32 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub 4later Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:33 AM
sreiter
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats a "prime credit score"?

what is my GUARANTY you can deliver?

how about we BOTH put 2800.00 in escrow, and if you can't deliver, i get to keep you money?
6/27/13 2:34 AM
beerbelly
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/27/13 2:39 AM
FloridaStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/27/13 2:41 AM
what kind of Fico are you guaranteeing for that 2800?

im sitting on a 720 tranunion, 620 experian and a 600 aquifax right now. What can you do for me?
6/27/13 2:40 AM
jac0bear
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well since I'm a local I was thinking hey this is interesting until I saw the price. I worked with a credit repair company out of Houston 2 years ago and they did an AWESOME job with my credit... For less that 100 a month for 6 months Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 2:52 AM
Cotton
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can we trust you with no green arrows?
6/27/13 2:58 AM
ShakaFerreira
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theoutsiders - Sub for future Phone Post 3.0

This!

I might have to holler at you, sooner than later. Do you do the seasoned trade lines, revolving, etc. too??
6/27/13 2:59 AM
ShakaFerreira
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jac0bear - Well since I'm a local I was thinking hey this is interesting until I saw the price. I worked with a credit repair company out of Houston 2 years ago and they did an AWESOME job with my credit... For less that 100 a month for 6 months Phone Post 3.0

And then I just read this!
6/27/13 4:34 AM
aarick161

In Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 4:43 AM
AlphaMaleJP
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd cuz im in dfw area Phone Post
6/27/13 5:07 AM
dpro2716
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 5:15 AM
BALLSDEEP
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Student loans? The Goverment thinks otherwise. How bout $28, and some IOU's?
6/27/13 6:15 AM
_33
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
6/27/13 6:24 AM
GTPJim

Taking advantage of the lower intelligence folks on this forum is shameful. Phone Post
6/27/13 7:09 AM
Dysqo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soliciting on the of?

If anyone needs funeral assistance, I'm your man! I can help you put the word fun into your FUNeral! Our delux package includes carnival rides, and petting zoos for the kids! Want to have a last photo op with the dearly departed? We've got that covered too! Traditional hearse???? No way Jose, your last ride to the grave will be in our own custom limo-hearse! Phone Post
6/27/13 7:16 AM
Blackguilt
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.