UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Anderson Silva brought in Andre Galvao to prepare

6/27/13 4:02 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva faces Chris Weidman at UFC 162 on July 6, and a key element of Weidman's game is the Renzo Gracie black belt's submission ability. The best grappler in the world, Roger Gracie, said Weidman can tap anyone, even him.

To prepare, Silva, whose training is organized by Ramon Lemos, brought in multiple time Mundial and ADCC champion Andre Galvao.

Brazilian Portuguese language site Portal do Vale Tudo has the story:

"I came to help Anderson for his fight against Chris Weidman," said Galvao. "He asked me to help him in his ground game, and he always helped me. I'm helping him and everything is going well... Since Ramon brought me in, I saw an improvement in Anderson's ground game. He is a black belt, and just need a little polishing. He is a very talented guy who learns fast. In this aspect he is fine, and will be ready to fight Chris Weidman. We respect (Weidman) and will be ready for his weapons."

Read entire article... (original Portuguese)

6/27/13 4:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta be kidding me... Phone Post
6/27/13 4:04 PM
LittleKang
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interestinf Phone Post
6/27/13 4:25 PM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BREAKING NEWS UG............2 weeks later. Phone Post
6/27/13 4:25 PM
Kid Charlemagne
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Search function

How does it work? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 5:36 PM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Kid Charlemagne - Search function

The interview was posted on YouTube on Monday? What word would you search for? 'Galvao' doesn't bring up anything.

6/27/13 5:41 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

The interview was posted on YouTube on Monday? What word would you search for? 'Galvao' doesn't bring up anything.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2191929&page=1 Phone Post
6/27/13 6:02 PM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kirik -

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2191929&page=1 Phone Post

Thanks man! It was the Galvão that didn't come up when searching for Galvao, and AS that didn't come up for Anderson or Silva. I'll correct in a few.

6/27/13 6:06 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kirik -

Thanks man! It was the Galvão that didn't come up when searching for Galvao, and AS that didn't come up for Anderson or Silva. I'll correct in a few.

I couldn't find it with search function either, had to check my subs Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.