UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Master Ratings still dissapoint...

6/28/13 6:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
smth416
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMessiah - What did you expect Ultimate Fighter numbers??

Show seems like they are doing good for a few episodes! Phone Post 3.0
Dude they could put programming that costs A FRACTION of what this show costs in that slot and do 500k. Phone Post
6/28/13 7:10 AM
Naderhood
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Your last four threads.

Fight Master Ratings still dissapoint... MMALOGIC UnderGround Forum 0 minutes ago
12SixElbow
7 145
Bellator Flops on Spike... only 450k viewers. MMALOGIC UnderGround Forum 20 hours ago
TeamRenzo4Life
347 24892
Bellator Fails to make top 100 cable programs MMALOGIC UnderGround Forum 5 days ago
Kim Jong Uno
76 5008
Bellator needs to be College Football, not USFL MMALOGIC UnderGround Forum 26 days ago
gage949
9 354

He's the most obvious shill there is Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 7:30 AM
Nuevo Haole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really dont think the week to week Bellator overall numbers mean much to the financiers at Viacom - what will matter is the collecetive numbers the programming pulls in the key demo after 8months to a year, so far those are not good, questions being:

Why couldnt Bellator hold greater than 50% of the TNA leadin audience they were given in their first Spike season?

Why isnt our marquee signing (Mo) able to draw > 500K key demo viewers for his quarter hour?

What happened to that Puerto Rican kid with the ravashing eyebrows that was the company star when the org was on MTV2?

6/28/13 7:39 AM
Mustard Tiger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/28/13 8:03 AM
Chromium
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smth416 - 
Stipe - Those numbers actually seem pretty good to me.
Spike could beat those numbers with reruns of anything.

How can you spin 550,000 people watching at that time on a channel that over 90 million get? Phone Post

90 million households actually. And no, they couldn't, and they almost never do.

Do you have any idea what most fucking shows get on a given tier of network in a given timeslot? No? Then shut the fuck up. The UFC put actual cards on Fuel TV that were available in 36 million homes and barely got a better viewership percentage than a late-night B-League reality show. Not to mention TUF 15 doing equally bad on FX. Wow, the UFC must fucking suck, right? I mean it's not like there are any other factors at play in things, right? Except there are a million other factors and your comment is retarded as fuck.

I generally shit all over Bellator but honestly, they did extremely well for their timeslot considering they had no lead-in this time. I'm actually shocked they went up from last week without said lead-in, I mean the show isn't bad but it isn't _that_ good, and it's clear they're editing shit to show the picks out of order, and I expected it to do 300,000-350,000 viewers and they exceeded that considerably.

So, yeah I'll give Bellator credit where it's due, this number is actually somewhat impressive.

6/28/13 8:56 AM
tenchu
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herwil10 - Adding 100k viewers in a week can't be a bad thing...

6/28/13 9:34 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Chromium - 
smth416 - 

How can you spin 550,000 people watching at that time on a channel that over 90 million get? Phone Post

90 million households actually. And no, they couldn't, and they almost never do.

Do you have any idea what most fucking shows get on a given tier of network in a given timeslot? No? Then shut the fuck up. The UFC put actual cards on Fuel TV that were available in 36 million homes and barely got a better viewership percentage than a late-night B-League reality show. Not to mention TUF 15 doing equally bad on FX. Wow, the UFC must fucking suck, right? I mean it's not like there are any other factors at play in things, right? Except there are a million other factors and your comment is retarded as fuck.

I generally shit all over Bellator but honestly, they did extremely well for their timeslot considering they had no lead-in this time. I'm actually shocked they went up from last week without said lead-in, I mean the show isn't bad but it isn't _that_ good, and it's clear they're editing shit to show the picks out of order, and I expected it to do 300,000-350,000 viewers and they exceeded that considerably.

So, yeah I'll give Bellator credit where it's due, this number is actually somewhat impressive.

Bjorn is that you?
6/28/13 9:39 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like they are on a meteoric rise!
6/28/13 9:46 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

yeah increased viewers on a brand new show is damn disappointing.
6/28/13 11:48 AM
doerksenfan
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/28/13 11:50 AM
Not that I watch any of these reality shows, but an increase from the prior week considering there was no live lead-in can't be too bad.

If they start plateauing around 550K for the next MONTH, then you've got a problem. Right now, not so much.
6/28/13 11:49 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Tom O'Bedlam -
JerseyShoreTapTeam - inb4 the anti-Zuffa shills absolutely rage at you, MMALOGIC.

The only reason anyone rages on MMALogic is because he's so full of shit you can smell it through the fiber-optic cables.

Despite his claims this dude has zero inside information as well as a name that is a complete oxymoron.

If changed to zuffalogic, makes far more sense and not an oxymoron Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:40 PM
CindyO

Edited: 06/28/13 1:40 PM
time traveling 12er - 
Bellator Fan - MMALOGIC's "dead in 2 years" guarantee was a complete flop and his "no 2nd season" prediction will be more of the same. Phone Post 3.0

If you're so sure you should take MMALOGIC up on his bet. This is probably just one of your accounts anyways right?

This:)

Cindy

6/28/13 2:51 PM
MMALOGIC

Chromium - 
smth416 - 

spike averaged 700k viewers last week in primetime airing mostly reruns of crap shows... 550k is dreadfull for a first run program is dreadfull.

6/28/13 2:52 PM
MMALOGIC

doerksenfan - Not that I watch any of these reality shows, but an increase from the prior week considering there was no live lead-in can't be too bad.

If they start plateauing around 550K for the next MONTH, then you've got a problem. Right now, not so much.

id rather have 432k and blame the nhl than 550k and nothing to blame.

6/28/13 3:02 PM
doerksenfan
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 
doerksenfan - Not that I watch any of these reality shows, but an increase from the prior week considering there was no live lead-in can't be too bad.

id rather have 432k and blame the nhl than 550k and nothing to blame.

Okay, so no there's no hockey next week. If Fight Master is @ 650K for the next show, is it:

Success?
Still Disappointing?
Or Failure?
6/28/13 3:06 PM
MMALOGIC

Bellator Fan - MMALOGIC's "dead in 2 years" guarantee was a complete flop and his "no 2nd season" prediction will be more of the same. Phone Post 3.0

has it been 2 years yet?   It hasnt even been a year yet on spike and they lost the TNA lead in, the live events have been moved to the worst night on TV (friday) and the reality show is essentially dead on arrival.

before the 1st year is over they're gonna have an entire season on friday nights which will likely bomb.  if they are pulling 450k to 550k on wednesday night, you're looking at around 375k to 475k on friday nights.

Spike has cancelled shows that have cost less and have pulled more viewers...   So we are ahead of schedule on the 2 year prediction.

6/28/13 3:10 PM
Phil999

It's only the prelims but I liked it.
6/28/13 3:11 PM
Winston Wolf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do u feel the need to make thread after thread hating on the show ?
6/28/13 3:20 PM
Phil999

Winston Wolf - why do u feel the need to make thread after thread hating on the show ?

Agreed it does seem excessive and obsessive.
6/28/13 4:30 PM
CindyO

Pitbull3744 - 

Shocking to see Cindy here kissing the UFC's ass again hoping Bellator fails.  Why are you even here you contribute nothing, all you do is defend everything the UFC does even if its wrong.  You are a complete waste of a poster.  Oh and you dont need to keep writing your name at the bottom it doesnt make you seem anymore official.  Loser. 

*snickers* You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Cindy

6/28/13 4:41 PM
B_Goetz

"Fight Master ratings up 26% in a single week," IMO.

They've only shown two episodes. It's a little premature to start sounding the death knell. AFAIK the entire first season of TUF did poorly until the live finale.

Viacom intends to take a large piece of the billion dollar plus MMA industry, and they're not going to give up easily IMO.

The show has some good talent, too. That Brazilian guy at the end looked awesome.
6/28/13 5:02 PM
JetSetter

Reed Rothchild -
CindyO -
Pitbull3744 - 

Shocking to see Cindy here kissing the UFC's ass again hoping Bellator fails.  Why are you even here you contribute nothing, all you do is defend everything the UFC does even if its wrong.  You are a complete waste of a poster.  Oh and you dont need to keep writing your name at the bottom it doesnt make you seem anymore official.  Loser. 

Cindy

But Cindy is the dumbest cunt on the UG Phone Post 3.0
Don't be white trash! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 5:41 PM
Winston Wolf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
CindyO -
Pitbull3744 - 

Cindy

are u asking to be banned ? what she said didnt warrent ur comeback
6/28/13 5:42 PM
Winston Wolf

and my familly name was shortened from rothchild many years ago
6/28/13 5:50 PM
Mustard Tiger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
CindyO -
Pitbull3744 - 

Cindy

Getting pretty chilly in here ... possibly a freeze?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.