UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> King Mo on Noe: F@$%ing F@$%er F@$%s

6/27/13 5:08 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

'King' Mo Lawal and Jacob Noe are scheduled to fight in the finals of the latest Bellator tournament. The opponent of each fighter, Renato Sobral and Seth Petruzelli respectively, retired following their bouts in tournament.

In an interview with BloodyElbow's Steph Daniels, Lawal, never one to hold his feelings back, details his disdain with Noe, and his recent, related departure from The Syndicate in Las Vegas. He also had harsh words for Syndicate's head MMA coach and owner of record John Wood.

"Babalu should have beaten him," said Lawal of Noe. "His takedown defense is trash, and I hope he tries that against me, because if he uses that trash, he'll get taken down with ease. That s--- was garbage. He's a b----. Jacob Noe is a b----. He's a f---ing b----."

"He talked all that s---. Did he think I wouldn't find out? I got boys in Memphis, too. Talking about fighting me and this and that, but whenever I see his punk ass, he won't even make eye contact. F--- him and f--- whoever is down with him and f--- whatever gym he trains at. F--- all them."

"I guess Jacob moved out to Vegas, and three weeks ago Amanda Lucas' husband, he owns The Syndicate, he came up to me and said, 'Mo, we have a situation. Jacob Noe joined the team, but we'd like for you to train here still. Maybe Roy, and whoever else is with you, can work out before or after the time that he's here.' That was cool.

"Then, John Woods (sic) came up to me and says [in a very affected voice], 'Hey homie, we've got a little situation here' you know how them Orange County white boys talk, 'Hey dude, hey homie, we've got a little situation here. My homeboy Jacob Noe just joined the team, so I guess you can't train here anymore.'"

"I was like, 'Okay, cool, because the real owner just told me a different story, but if that's how you want to play it, cool. I'll bounce.' There ain't no secrets in MMA. A jab is a jab. I'll even train with the dude. I don't give a damn. I don't have a problem training with someone I'm gonna fight. Ain't no secrets to combat. I'll still whip his ass."

Read entire article...

6/27/13 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sincitydc
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't lose after saying all that Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 5:26 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if I decided to believe Mo, if he wins who cares this guy isn't good and if he loses it means Mo is that bad. That sounds like what he is trying to tell me. Phone Post
6/27/13 5:47 PM
garrote
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 5:50 PM
Col Angus
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If see spin, duck, Mo.
6/27/13 6:16 PM
da Vinci 81
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what's the backstory on Mo in this tournament? I though he got knocked out by that newton guy(?) and then all of a sudden he was fighting in the semis against Seth?

Is he a replacement, was that fight not part of the tourney, or was the semis the very first match?? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 6:18 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then, John Woods came up to me and says [in a very affected voice], 'Hey homie, we've got a little situation here' you know how them Orange County white boys talk, 'Hey dude, hey homie, we've got a little situation here. My homeboy Jacob Noe just joined the team, so I guess you can't train here anymore.'

I was like, 'Okay, cool, because the real owner just told me a different story, but if that's how you want to play it, cool. I'll bounce.' There ain't no secrets in MMA. A jab is a jab. I'll even train with the dude. I don't give a damn. I don't have a problem training with someone I'm gonna fight. Ain't no secrets to combat. I'll still whip his ass. You should interview him, because all you're going to hear is bitch in his voice. He ain't shit.

So, his gym asked him to leave, even though he was there first? Seems shitty

6/27/13 6:35 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kwnel2178 - I might like Queen Mo if he were funny, but he's not. I hope he gets staph again and is forced to go back to pro wrestling.

VTFD
6/27/13 6:37 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King Mo has boys. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 6:53 PM
Chromium
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacob Noe had his hands full with a very over-the-hill Babalu. King Mo realistically should kill him.

6/27/13 6:54 PM
jdb2414
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

Then, John Woods came up to me and says [in a very affected voice], 'Hey homie, we've got a little situation here' you know how them Orange County white boys talk, 'Hey dude, hey homie, we've got a little situation here. My homeboy Jacob Noe just joined the team, so I guess you can't train here anymore.'

I was like, 'Okay, cool, because the real owner just told me a different story, but if that's how you want to play it, cool. I'll bounce.' There ain't no secrets in MMA. A jab is a jab. I'll even train with the dude. I don't give a damn. I don't have a problem training with someone I'm gonna fight. Ain't no secrets to combat. I'll still whip his ass. You should interview him, because all you're going to hear is bitch in his voice. He ain't shit.

Some of the guys that run that place are backstabbing douchebags. Some good guys, but some really bad guys, too. It's not a good environment for everyone.
6/27/13 7:00 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Then, John Woods (sic) came up to me and says [in a very affected voice], 'Hey homie, we've got a little situation here' you know how them Orange County white boys talk, 'Hey dude, hey homie, we've got a little situation here. My homeboy Jacob Noe just joined the team, so I guess you can't train here anymore.'"

I love how King Mo claims everyone is racist against him and then he does something like this.
6/27/13 7:01 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 

Jacob Noe had his hands full with a very over-the-hill Babalu. King Mo realistically should kill him.

Of course Mo will kill him.  This entire phony 4-man tournament was filled with losers of the last tournament just so Mo could get a title shot.  

6/27/13 7:03 PM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brom Bones -
kwnel2178 - I might like Queen Mo if he were funny, but he's not. I hope he gets staph again and is forced to go back to pro wrestling.
VTFD. You should be permanently banned for wishing that on any fighter. Especially one that has struggled with it before. People like you bring this site down. You 're a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0
Post must have been deleted but fuck this asshole, I'd vote down if I could. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 7:09 PM
Uncle Ringo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

f--k Mobb Deep,
f--k Biggie,
f--k Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother f--king crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then f--k you too.
Chino XL, f--k you too.
All you mother f--kers,
f--k you too.
6/27/13 7:15 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real Talk Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 7:25 PM
Chromium
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

da Vinci 81 - So what's the backstory on Mo in this tournament? I though he got knocked out by that newton guy(?) and then all of a sudden he was fighting in the semis against Seth?

Is he a replacement, was that fight not part of the tourney, or was the semis the very first match?? Phone Post 3.0

This is a different tournament. For the Summer Series this year they decide to do three 4-man tournaments instead of 8-man tournaments. I'm not sure this was the best decision since the 8-man tournaments are what differentiate Bellator, but it's clear they want the belt on King Mo so the shorter the path for the title the better.

6/27/13 8:06 PM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Ringo - f--k Mobb Deep,
f--k Biggie,
f--k Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother f--king crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then f--k you too.
Chino XL, f--k you too.
All you mother f--kers,
f--k you too.
Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 8:11 PM
Brabatross
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Noe knocks him out. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 8:16 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

lol, I've never seen so many F bombs in a quote before lol.

not really creative, it kind of speaks volume on Lawal's mind.
6/27/13 8:18 PM
Vaginal Tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jdb2414 -
12SixElbow - 

Some of the guys that run that place are backstabbing douchebags. Some good guys, but some really bad guys, too. It's not a good environment for everyone.
Do tell of your story. I've been there since August and haven't had 1 problem. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 8:44 PM
JetSetter

I don't like Mo at all but he's right. Noe is awful. If that guy wins that tourney it will prove the dominance of the UFC. I don't know if there's a single guy Noe could beat in the UFC in his division. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 11:04 PM
used2wrestle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - I don't like Mo at all but he's right. Noe is awful. If that guy wins that tourney it will prove the dominance of the UFC. I don't know if there's a single guy Noe could beat in the UFC in his division. Phone Post 3.0

You realize they already proved the dominance of the UFC by signing Lombard off of his 1000 fight win streak and him losing to Boetsch and Okami? Those guys might be highly ranked but clearly Lombard wasn't the best in the world.
6/27/13 11:46 PM
McNutt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spent days trying to figure out what he was cursing in the title Phone Post
6/27/13 11:55 PM
Vaginal Tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McNutt - spent days trying to figure out what he was cursing in the title Phone Post
Flushing fresher fruit. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.