UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dogs Don't Belong in Your House

6/28/13 8:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pura Vida
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't imagine having a life that was so horrific that I cared what other people had in their house. I'm sorry OP, I pray that your life takes a turn for the better and that you find some peace and meaning in your life. I also pray that you can release your bigotry one day.
6/28/13 8:55 AM
gregbrady
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted the OP up
6/28/13 8:57 AM
gregbrady
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Schopenhauer - 
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

voted up.

This is a very true statement. Think of how many cat and dog owners are isolated and weird. A common statement such as "I am not a people person" or "I hate other people" usually vomits outs of their lonely strange mouths. The less pets we have the more inclined individuals are to socialize with others.

why put work into human relationships when you can get a dog and it will like you no matter how big of a dumbass you are? Hitler's dog loved him I bet.
6/28/13 9:12 AM
MarcVanBas

I think people have dogs because they feel the need to be needed and love something thats less likely to hurt them than a human, in the end they are confusing dependency with love.

But I guess if you like picking up your best friends poo then socially its better if you get a dog.
6/28/13 9:46 AM
billyball2
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

Making a friend looser isn't gay as long as you don't make eye contact...
6/28/13 9:50 AM
BigEyedFish
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make your friend looser by giving him/her alcohol?
6/28/13 9:55 AM
KeezyDoesIt
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I make all my friends looser

6/28/13 10:14 AM
jct71

Well an internet guido impersonator said it so it must be true .
6/28/13 10:57 AM
Rumblefish
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

our dogs sleep in our bed with us.

SUCK IT, OP!
6/28/13 11:08 AM
Snappy Whistleteeth
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pure gold Bobby Loopz...
6/28/13 11:18 AM
I AM A MOFO
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My dog would smack the shit out of you if he read this.
6/28/13 11:20 AM
BobbyDigital420
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh, to each his own.

I love my dogs.

fuckin right they're in my house.

6/28/13 11:26 AM
OG TANK BRO
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch - Loopz, you got that plastic shit on your furniture anyway, it will be easy to clean.
lol Phone Post
6/28/13 11:27 AM
iwrestledabearonce
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pack a sweater OP. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:37 AM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lol'd Phone Post
6/28/13 11:40 AM
cthlcschlgrl

SwampRocker -

MAKE A FRIEND LOOSER!!

hahaha Phone Post
6/28/13 11:44 AM
discodrew
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why have a dog if all your going to do is have him locked outside? Phone Post
6/28/13 11:48 AM
cuzzi
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
So why do you allow your mom to live in one?

Just kidding your moms a nice person Phone Post
6/28/13 12:21 PM
Fade The Public

this may explain OP's hate of dogs.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/02/kate-middleton-lets-royal-dogs-name-slip-lupo/
6/28/13 12:25 PM
TeamRenzo

I bet OP is scurred of dogs.
6/28/13 12:40 PM
CryLikeAGoat
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got 2 dogs.  Every time we get back from a walk, I wipe them down with baby wipes.  I also bath them once a week.  They are not allowed on couches or beds (they have 3 dog beds that they use instead).  I have hardwood floors, so it's easy enough to clean.  I swifter once a week or so, but both my dogs have short hair and only one of them really sheds.  Whenever my wife and I have people over, I give the dogs a bath either the day before or that day before people show up.  People comment that my house doesn't have a dog smell, but that's because I keep my dogs and house clean.

6/28/13 1:04 PM
DracoBEBO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
Is he being serious? Ummmm so u know dogs are the only animals that have evolved with humans? They are mans best friend for many reasons and you obviously were only allowed a gerbel growing up. But to me it's really dependent on your preference of what you want, inside or outside dog. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:05 PM
KidJustice
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Rotties Pee on this thread!!!

6/28/13 1:06 PM
Buckle

How do I know the right amount of loose to make my friend ?? I need to know then I can go throw my dog off a bridge already Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:20 PM
In Limbo
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.