UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dogs Don't Belong in Your House

6/28/13 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Motivated BJ
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love my dog. He never leaves my side. But if my girl is sick or sad he will stay by her till she gets better. It's really a crazy thing to see. It knows when I'm sad n literally tries to comfort me same goes for my girl it's crazy animals have emotions like that. Don't really care what people think I love my dog like its part of my family . Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:52 PM
jct71
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frostyturd - 
Dr Schopenhauer -
frostyturd -  I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world. Phone Post

by house do you mean RV?

Where I live we do not allow home owners to have dogs. Most here consider it very trashy.
No, I mean my $250,000 house in a great neighborhood. Phone Post

lookout we got ourselves a bonafide aristocrat ! Dr shop postin on an mma board from buckinham palace .
6/28/13 5:01 PM
jct71

In Limbo - 
jct71 - 
In Limbo - 

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Lol many ? I've never heard anyone talk like that. Most people ya know just love dogs and maybe wanted to save ones life and get a friend. Put down the comic books, no one gets a dog because they have super villain delusions.

"worship and fear me oh canine minions !"

i never said dog owners were villainous and contrived with their desire to have a dog

just read the words of that "man's best friend" poster someone posted on the first page as an example

"how many people can make you feel extraordinary?...how many people can make you feel rare and special"

Wouldn't you agree that the things I listed are very common reasons dog lovers give for loving dogs?

i personally like dogs, i just can't own one and i despise many of the bad dog owners around me

i've actually owned 2 GSDs during my childhood.....we all do things "for ourselves" and are "selfish" with our intents as humans

what im trying to point out are the crazies, many of whom post on this forum, that value dogs (not just their own dogs) over humans, in general,......but they fail to realize that their desire to have a dog is just as humanly selfish

how do you know they fail to realize or even care ? moreover , so what if they do ? not all humans are worthy of any value so they have a point.
6/28/13 5:05 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jct71 -
frostyturd - 
Dr Schopenhauer -
frostyturd -  I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world. Phone Post

by house do you mean RV?

Where I live we do not allow home owners to have dogs. Most here consider it very trashy.
No, I mean my $250,000 house in a great neighborhood. Phone Post

lookout we got ourselves a bonafide aristocrat ! Dr shop postin on an mma board from buckinham palace .
Lol at having a dog being trashy. Dr. Shop proves more and more what a fucking douche he is Phone Post
6/28/13 5:06 PM
fahker
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanMann - That could be a jailhouse t-shirt:

Make a Friend Looser Today Phone Post 3.0

Genius you get the vu.
6/28/13 5:10 PM
CryLikeAGoat
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 
jct71 - 
In Limbo - 

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Lol many ? I've never heard anyone talk like that. Most people ya know just love dogs and maybe wanted to save ones life and get a friend. Put down the comic books, no one gets a dog because they have super villain delusions.

i never said dog owners were villainous and contrived with their desire to have a dog

just read the words of that "man's best friend" poster someone posted on the first page as an example

"how many people can make you feel extraordinary?...how many people can make you feel rare and special"

Wouldn't you agree that the things I listed are very common reasons dog lovers give for loving dogs?

i personally like dogs, i just can't own one and i despise many of the bad dog owners around me

i've actually owned 2 GSDs during my childhood.....we all do things "for ourselves" and are "selfish" with our intents as humans

what im trying to point out are the crazies, many of whom post on this forum, that value dogs (not just their own dogs) over humans, in general,......but they fail to realize that their desire to have a dog is just as humanly selfish

You're really reaching here.  I don't know of anyone who values dogs over humans.  Perhaps serial killers do.  Do you know many serial killers?

I love my dogs and treat them like members of my family.  They return the affection I give to them.  We all get something out of the relationship.  However, if my dogs ever went to attack an innocent person (ie, non threatening person), I would do whatever I physically had to to stop my dogs.  Just because I love them more than most people because we have an existing relationship, doesn't mean I value their lives over other humans.  Feel free to keep that jump to conclusions board handy.

6/28/13 5:14 PM
CryLikeAGoat
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And you'd be hard pressed to prove that humans are really capable of not acting selfishly for anything.  Everything we do is selfish to some degree.  It's the heart of humanity.

6/28/13 6:09 PM
In Limbo
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGoat - 
In Limbo - 
jct71 - 
In Limbo - 

- my dog loves ME

You're really reaching here.  I don't know of anyone who values dogs over humans.  Perhaps serial killers do.  Do you know many serial killers?

I love my dogs and treat them like members of my family.  They return the affection I give to them.  We all get something out of the relationship.  However, if my dogs ever went to attack an innocent person (ie, non threatening person), I would do whatever I physically had to to stop my dogs.  Just because I love them more than most people because we have an existing relationship, doesn't mean I value their lives over other humans.  Feel free to keep that jump to conclusions board handy.

wish iw as reaching, but ive made a POLL thread here asking people what they value more, dogs or humans (in general)......

ill try to find it or maybe a MOD can help

you'll see some of the results and actual explanations

6/28/13 6:13 PM
In Limbo
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/28/13 6:14 PM

frostyturd -  I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world

you asked to provide examples of dog lovers that value dogs over humans or think dogs are "better"

case in point.....

there would be no "unconditional love" if there were not any humans.....it is mathematically impossible , and yet this dog lover is saying unconditional love is only present in the dog world

what a doofus

and LOL @ $250K home in a great neighborhood

5/10

6/28/13 6:19 PM
MarcVanBas

dirt24d - I just voted down at least 10 fucktards for their ignorance and hate of treating your animal like a family member.

Has me wondering how many vote downs and voteups am I allowed to do per day now that I'm a blue name.

Oh ya and fuck you bobby lupo Phone Post 3.0

Well at least you have your dogs to comfort you in your hour of butthurt.
6/28/13 6:21 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one who's getting a laugh from these responses? Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 6:29 PM
Ip Man 81

I have 5 dogs, it's over 100 degrees outside, and all my dogs are in my house.

So fuck off OP

Pit mix
Shepard
Wolf/coyote/husky mix
Basenji
Chihuahua

4 were strays, can't help it. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 6:32 PM
Ip Man 81

Dr Schopenhauer -
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

voted up.

This is a very true statement. Think of how many cat and dog owners are isolated and weird. A common statement such as "I am not a people person" or "I hate other people" usually vomits outs of their lonely strange mouths. The less pets we have the more inclined individuals are to socialize with others.
VTFD to both you fucktards Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 6:32 PM
In Limbo

CryLikeAGoat - 

And you'd be hard pressed to prove that humans are really capable of not acting selfishly for anything.  Everything we do is selfish to some degree.  It's the heart of humanity.

exactly my point

.....im saying that some dog fanatics such as frosty turd (who said unconditional love simply doesnt exist in the human world) imply that humans are too selfish to give unconditional love and only dogs can selfLESSly and unconditionally love......

several problems with this

1.  unconditional love is a human characteristic, of course it exists in the human world, to say it doesnt , is just dumb.....

2.  saying only dogs can give uncondtional love and be selfLESS.......so basically they love dogs bc they represent the best HUMAN qualities.....you wouldnt like a dog if it did NOT display HUMAN qualities

3.  complaining that you can't get unconditional love from a human and only from dogs is a SELFISH as the humans you hate so much

6/28/13 6:37 PM
BadRed

Dr Schopenhauer -
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser

voted up.

This is a very true statement. Think of how many cat and dog owners are isolated and weird. A common statement such as "I am not a people person" or "I hate other people" usually vomits outs of their lonely strange mouths. The less pets we have the more inclined individuals are to socialize with others.
Figures that these two shitheads would be too dense to understand the benefits and joy of having dogs as apart of the family. Phone Post
6/28/13 6:56 PM
CryLikeAGoat

In Limbo -
CryLikeAGoat - 

exactly my point

.....im saying that some dog fanatics such as frosty turd (who said unconditional love simply doesnt exist in the human world) imply that humans are too selfish to give unconditional love and only dogs can selfLESSly and unconditionally love......

several problems with this

1.  unconditional love is a human characteristic, of course it exists in the human world, to say it doesnt , is just dumb.....

2.  saying only dogs can give uncondtional love and be selfLESS.......so basically they love dogs bc they represent the best HUMAN qualities.....you wouldnt like a dog if it did NOT display HUMAN qualities

3.  complaining that you can't get unconditional love from a human and only from dogs is a SELFISH as the humans you hate so much

I agree. I also don't think dogs give unconditional love. They love conditionally like most human relationships. Once they love you (or appear to love you), it's hard to make them stop, but I'm sure there are conditions that could make that happen.

I love my dogs a lot, but I also don't pretend it's anything more than what it is. It's a great relationship unlike anything, but it's not as great as my best human relationships. Phone Post
6/28/13 7:05 PM
jct71

Ironically as part of this whole pseudo Italian persona lupo loves sakara who is always pictured with his dogs. Im sure he doesn't let his dogs in his tuscan villa , mamma mia
6/28/13 7:06 PM
Bick Koxer
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humans and dogs have had a symbiotic relationship since Neanderthal times. Mine provides my family with protection from intruders and vermin as well as entertainment. Affection and companionship is a nice bonus. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 7:34 PM
canuck34
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
Vader03 - 
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
Voted the fuck down asshole! Phone Post 3.0

Fanooks can get married now. Maybe you can marry a dog. Pezza di merda, vote me down.
I have more friends than prettying anyone I have ever met...and I love my dog.

People who don't like dogs are broken. Phone Post
6/28/13 7:34 PM
canuck34
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty, not p Phone Post
6/28/13 8:04 PM
PhallusOfMaliace
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What gets me most about op's post is mentioning American's specifically. Do you realize how long dogs have been domesticated? And your a complete idiot if none of those people who domesticated them didn't treat them like family. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 8:18 PM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/10 a lot of people taking the bait here. Phone Post
6/28/13 8:32 PM
SD CARTEL
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love dogs, most people that don't have an empty shell of a soul I find. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 8:51 PM
gregbrady
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good posts In Limbo I voted you up.

lol @ the dog owners who are convinced their house is the only one in the world that doesn't smell like a dog.

I have been in million dollar mansions with maids that smell like dog because the owner keeps the filthy animals inside.

Your houses only don't smell to other ppl that have dogs in the house. To ppl that don't your house reeks and has dog hair all over and those are the clean ones.
6/28/13 8:55 PM
gregbrady
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bick Koxer - Humans and dogs have had a symbiotic relationship since Neanderthal times. Mine provides my family with protection from intruders and vermin as well as entertainment. Affection and companionship is a nice bonus. Phone Post 3.0

there's nothing wrong with using dogs to hunt like in the old days(Ppl that hunt with dogs generally don't turn them into human children in their head), It's the whole grown-men imprisoning them on your property because you like the warm fuzzies they give you that's creepy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.