UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dogs Don't Belong in Your House

6/28/13 9:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShanTheMan
905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

greg you sadly are correct about the house smelling like dogs. I vacuum constantly with that glade or arm n hammer shit and light candles just to keep it to a minimum. All for an 8 lb dog lol
6/28/13 9:07 PM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a pretty typical dog owner, but Lofl at hairy Iranian Phone Post
6/28/13 9:31 PM
Jefe Maton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a middle ground, I know people who let their dog on the furniture, in their bed, all over the fucking place. You don't even dare sit on the couch because its all full of hair. When the dog is taking over thats a problem.

I bring my dog in and he knows to go lay on his blanket and not roll around fucking up the carpet. Especially now since its 115 degrees outside, he has a kiddie pool I fill up that he jumps in to cool off when he gets hot. Dogs can come in as long as their not dominating your area.
6/28/13 10:24 PM
gregbrady
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - greg you sadly are correct about the house smelling like dogs. I vacuum constantly with that glade or arm n hammer shit and light candles just to keep it to a minimum. All for an 8 lb dog lol

yah it took a shit ton of work for my house to even be minimally non-disgusting when I had my dogs in the house. I finally had to put them in the backyard.
6/28/13 10:45 PM
ShanTheMan
905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea duke pretty much just sleeps in his little bed I got him but i am still constantly cleaning. Chicks dig a clean house, yet my dog is a skank magnet!
6/28/13 10:57 PM
freddie/mercurys/straight/subconscious
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2230/ki2o.jpg

Put this outside for good? FUUUUCK YOOOOUU Phone Post
6/28/13 11:09 PM
NJstileNJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like dogs but fuckin hate people that treat their dogs like humans. Dogs in your bed? Come on man ( Chris carter voice) Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:23 PM
Granpa
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP = Consuelo from Family Guy

6/28/13 11:25 PM
rbl
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Schopenhauer -
frostyturd -  I've got two dogs inside and my house is immaculate. Takes some upkeep but that's what I signed up for when I decided to get them. The tradeoff, however, outweighs it a thousand fold. The level of unconditional love you receive from a dog simply doesn't exist in the human world. Phone Post

by house do you mean RV?

Where I live we do not allow home owners to have dogs. Most here consider it very trashy.
How are you supposed to go pheasant shooting without retrievers? Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:13 PM
Jaybrone
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole - Dogs inside homes is dirty as hell

Fur and shit everywhere, no animals inside Phone Post
I don't have either of these problems. As my dog knows not to shit in the house. And she also doesn't shed. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:14 PM
Cotton
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP made an Olive Garden quality point and thread IMO.
6/29/13 11:15 PM
TX_432
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hollow Rain (FtheOG) -
Bobby Lupo - A dog is bred into retardation. It does not love you. It NEEDS you. If you die in the house, the dog will eat you face. No discussion. I am right
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site, and that's saying alot.

Did you get raped as a child while a dog watched or something? Phone Post 3.0
My elderly neighbor died with his "children" in his house. They proceeded to consume his face, true story. Phone Post
6/29/13 11:30 PM
FloridaStriker

In Limbo -

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Much like the reason most people have children Phone Post
6/29/13 11:31 PM
CryLikeAGoat
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TX_432 -
Hollow Rain (FtheOG) -
Bobby Lupo - A dog is bred into retardation. It does not love you. It NEEDS you. If you die in the house, the dog will eat you face. No discussion. I am right
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site, and that's saying alot.

Did you get raped as a child while a dog watched or something? Phone Post 3.0
My elderly neighbor died with his "children" in his house. They proceeded to consume his face, true story. Phone Post
I would hope my dogs would do the same to me if I happened to die in the house and no one noticed for days. They would know I was dead. I fall asleep around them all the time and they don't try and eat my face. I would expect them to do what it took to survive. Phone Post
6/29/13 11:33 PM
theBEAToff

Bobby Lupo Don't Belong in Your House
6/29/13 11:46 PM
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote - Lol @ Iranian Phone Post
Boom Phone Post
6/29/13 11:48 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
VTFD-
You clearly suck at life. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:48 AM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to the witty and funny Bobby Lupo?

Looks like you are in the twilight of your career old champ. It might be time to hang up the gloves and ride off into the sunset. We will fly our Italian flags at half mast for you. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 1:53 AM
The_KoJ

QUAAAAIIIIIDDD -
Bobby Lupo - They are not kids. Americans, please stop being so disgusting. A dog is like a naked, hairy Iranian who runs around you house and puts his bare ass on the sofa. Would you let a man do this? No. So why a dog?

Make a friend looser
I'll fuck u in the ass with a cactus. Phone Post
Legit lol Phone Post
6/30/13 8:21 AM
In Limbo
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - 
In Limbo -

funny how many, not all, dog owners t dislike humans for being "dumb selfish asshole humans" that dont give a shit about anyone but themselve

and then, at the same time, these same dog owners  list the reasons why dogs are more awesome than humans

- my dog loves ME

- my dog doesn't judge ME

- my dog makes ME feel special

- my dog greets ME when i get home

- my dog makes ME feel extraordinary

sooooooo....humans suck bc they are selfish assholes and yet lovers get a dog for purely selfish reasons, to fill a void in their lives and be acknowledged unconditionally and loved by a being that has no choice or doesnt know better

Much like the reason most people have children Phone Post

wrong

many times.....esp during the first few years into their teens

kids judge

kids are little assholes

kids make you want to return them back to where they came from sometimes

kids drain your resources and prevent you from doing what you would normally do

kids make adults SACRIFICE a lot in their lives

despite this, humans still have children bc it's fucking natural, it's HUMAN nature to procreate

despite the fact that kids are annoying little shits that dont give anyhing back to you except for some funny giggles and being cute people keep having them bc it's the PEOPLE that have unconditional love for the kids

you think dog owners would constantly be getting dogs it the dogs were assholes to their owners for the first several years of their lives or forever?

6/30/13 8:24 AM
gregbrady
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when will the dog-children comparisons stop? they're ridiculous and only the dumbest cretin has to have the differences explained.

props to in limbo's patience
6/30/13 8:28 AM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you. My 2 pugs live inside with me. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 8:53 AM
In Limbo
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - when will the dog-children comparisons stop? they're ridiculous and only the dumbest cretin has to have the differences explained.

props to in limbo's patience

it really is amazing that they will keep comparing dogs to children/humans

man i wish i was able to snap a pic, but yesterday i saw a husband and wife each with a "bugaboo" stroller (one of the most high end expensive strollers) holding some toy breed of dog

on one stroller was a gay bumper sticker that read "My dog is smarter than your honor roll student"

ugh

6/30/13 11:31 AM
TexDeuce

I have never seen anyone in my life with such an unhealthy obsession and hate for dogs as gregbrady. He is like a fly on shit in every single dog thread that comes up lol. He lets everyone know he has real friends and people interaction as oppossed to those people who own dogs and have nobody else in life.

Some of the most successful and well adjusted people I know own dogs and treat them like part of the family. Were you molested by a dog as a child? It sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities every time you post on one of these threads. Just sayin'. Phone Post
6/30/13 12:02 PM
gregbrady

TexDeuce -  I have never seen anyone in my life with such an unhealthy obsession and hate for dogs as gregbrady. He is like a fly on shit in every single dog thread that comes up lol. He lets everyone know he has real friends and people interaction as oppossed to those people who own dogs and have nobody else in life.

Some of the most successful and well adjusted people I know own dogs and treat them like part of the family. Were you molested by a dog as a child? It sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities every time you post on one of these threads. Just sayin'. Phone Post

you let your dogs sleep in bed with you dont you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.