UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New woodwork: Fedor Falls

6/28/13 2:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
woodstainedglass
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/28/13 2:24 PM

Hey all, it's a sad anniversary for some people and an "I told you so" for others

all the artwork is burned, engraved & stained wood

Thanks as always for the support, feedback and criticism. I'm still picking my July topics so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. I'm thinking about Lesnar/Carwin for one article, but I did a Brock article back in February and might want to budget those out. 

Full article at Fightland: http://fightland.vice.com/blog/defining-moment---fedor-falls

Thanks

Chris

6/28/13 2:29 PM
NYjojo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quality fucking wood work, bro.

What could be more iconic than Honda almost getting choked and then armbarring her way into hearts everywhere?
6/28/13 2:30 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, that is awesome. I don't care for the focus, but, well done. Phone Post
6/28/13 2:32 PM
GSP24

When did Jake Shields submit Fedor? Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:33 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Those are incredible.. Good job!

6/28/13 2:34 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Sending thread to Igor.. he must see =)

6/28/13 2:52 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Wow that is really good, props and a VU! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:52 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

First one is just cool as hell Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:58 PM
woodstainedglass
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

killer. thanks everyone. 

6/28/13 3:00 PM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beautiful work.
6/28/13 3:01 PM
greenseed
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is you, right? twitter.com/RiniMMA

great stuff!
6/28/13 3:12 PM
wrongaboutVitali
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic work!
6/28/13 3:43 PM
FanToFighter
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does one acquire one of these masterpieces? At what cost as well? Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:07 PM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ GSP24: Well done sir. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 4:08 PM
JimmersonzGlove
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus ordered 2 already

6/29/13 3:21 AM
FanToFighter
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where do I buy! Tell me! Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 3:43 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:52 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very good work

6/29/13 9:22 AM
FanToFighter

woodstainedglass -

Hey all, it's a sad anniversary for some people and an "I told you so" for others

all the artwork is burned, engraved & stained wood

Thanks as always for the support, feedback and criticism. I'm still picking my July topics so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. I'm thinking about Lesnar/Carwin for one article, but I did a Brock article back in February and might want to budget those out. 

Full article at Fightland: http://fightland.vice.com/blog/defining-moment---fedor-falls

Thanks

Chris

Where do I view all your work and possibly purchase some of your masterpieces? Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:18 PM
woodstainedglass

FanToFighter - Where do I buy! Tell me! Phone Post 3.0

hah, thank you and I appreciate your perseverance. 

Here's the deal, my archive is here: 

http://fightland.vice.com/author/chris-rini

There are a few more pieces here

http://thisdayinmma.com/

My work for Fightland is not currently for sale because I'm working on a book that will comprise all of 2013's columns and artwork, and want it to be a book launch & gallery show together. 

Because of that, I do make replicas of any of the pieces or private commissions for pretty much any scene you'd like. A fan in canada asked for a GSP/Hughes headkick and had a $500 budget. I made him something about 2 feet tall: 

My starting price for commissions is $250

Most of the pieces from the Defining Moment column can be reproduced for $350 each piece. 

Over the summer I'll be developing some merch that is much more affordable. There is a shop in Renzo's brooklyn gym, and we will be doing a limited edition T-shirt together, and there will be a high quality archival print of my "Gracie Hunter" series made in conjunction with the guys from Pugilistics. 

After that, I'll develop some merch of my own that's in the $20-50 range which will have all the images from each article. 

Thanks for the interest and I promise that I'll either make what you want, sell you the piece you like or do whatever the hell it takes to get my art into your hands in exchange for legal tender. 

6/29/13 5:22 PM
High and Dirty

Excellent. The last one especially. Sad moment. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:22 PM
woodstainedglass

greenseed - this is you, right? twitter.com/RiniMMA

great stuff!

yes, that's me  

i'm also on instagram as chris_rini

6/29/13 5:24 PM
High and Dirty

Excellent. The last one especially. Sad moment. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:30 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfu
6/29/13 5:59 PM
FanToFighter

woodstainedglass -
FanToFighter - Where do I buy! Tell me! Phone Post 3.0

hah, thank you and I appreciate your perseverance. 

Here's the deal, my archive is here: 

http://fightland.vice.com/author/chris-rini

There are a few more pieces here

http://thisdayinmma.com/

My work for Fightland is not currently for sale because I'm working on a book that will comprise all of 2013's columns and artwork, and want it to be a book launch & gallery show together. 

Because of that, I do make replicas of any of the pieces or private commissions for pretty much any scene you'd like. A fan in canada asked for a GSP/Hughes headkick and had a $500 budget. I made him something about 2 feet tall: 

My starting price for commissions is $250

Most of the pieces from the Defining Moment column can be reproduced for $350 each piece. 

Over the summer I'll be developing some merch that is much more affordable. There is a shop in Renzo's brooklyn gym, and we will be doing a limited edition T-shirt together, and there will be a high quality archival print of my "Gracie Hunter" series made in conjunction with the guys from Pugilistics. 

After that, I'll develop some merch of my own that's in the $20-50 range which will have all the images from each article. 

Thanks for the interest and I promise that I'll either make what you want, sell you the piece you like or do whatever the hell it takes to get my art into your hands in exchange for legal tender. 

Thank You! I will keep tabs on you this summer! Do you have anything with Chael Sonnen Anderson Silva 1? That is my favorite fight/moment of all MMA Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.