UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie: Anderson Silva 'not a humble guy'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/28/13 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aside from when he fought Maia I'd say Anderson walks the line of respectful out of the cage and just the right amount of arrogance in the cage pretty well. Phone Post
6/28/13 7:34 PM
T Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who gives a fuck if he's humble or not
6/28/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 - 
AshDoherty -

"He puts down his opponents." Your right renzo.... puts them down on their ASS, with kicks,knees and strikes...Shut up Renzo you look and sound like a whiney bitch complaining about the champ when your not even irrelevant anymore. Phone Post 3.0

"you look and sound like a whiney bitch complaining about the champ when your not even irrelevant anymore. "

Would chip in on roundtrip ticket for this UG'er to say this in person hahaha
6/28/13 7:37 PM
Immaculata
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Can't we just watch the fight without the unnecessary bullsh*t hype?
6/28/13 7:38 PM
klabo

AshDoherty -

End of thread... No. Seriously Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 7:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

88samurai88 -
AshDoherty -

"He puts down his opponents." Your right renzo.... puts them down on their ASS, with kicks,knees and strikes...Shut up Renzo you look and sound like a whiney bitch complaining about the champ when your not even irrelevant anymore. Phone Post 3.0
The irony of your grammar error at the end is epic. Phone Post
6/28/13 7:44 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol ya YOUR NOT EVEN IRRELEVANT RENZO!!! NOT EVEN IRRELEVANT! *slams keyboard*
6/28/13 7:59 PM
Zaph
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Aside from when he fought Maia I'd say Anderson walks the line of respectful out of the cage and just the right amount of arrogance in the cage pretty well. Phone Post
Fair assessment. Phone Post
6/28/13 8:05 PM
dubate
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The great thing about fighting is that no matter what you say, at the end of it you are locked in a cage with the guy who has been shit talking and you have at least 3 rounds to teach them humility. Phone Post
6/28/13 8:08 PM
Just_Scrap
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say that being the greatest fighter in the history of combat sports probably makes it a little hard to be 100% humble... Who gives a fuck... If you're not entertained when Anderson steps in the ring you don't have a pulse. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 8:09 PM
Rudi

Ali, Jordan, tyson, Mayweather werent humble either.

He is with good company. Phone Post
6/28/13 8:17 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Renzo, but come on man. It's not like he's stepping on the back of the neck of his unconscious opponent.
6/28/13 8:17 PM
inf0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fuck is he talking about? Once you're in the cage, it's a fight. If using words is his thing to throw off his opponents, then so what.

Renzo is a hypocrite anyways.. anyone that's followed this sport knows why.

6/28/13 8:19 PM
ruazombie66
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

The fuck is he talking about? Once you're in the cage, it's a fight. If using words is his thing to throw off his opponents, then so what.

Exactly it's a fight. It's not like you catch Anderson talking a bunch before the fight he does it in the ring. vu
6/28/13 8:20 PM
inf0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/28/13 9:44 PM

Ringworm74
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says the guy who stepped on a kod opponent Phone Post
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SiriusXM Fight Club -
ironyuppie - 

Nothing like the unvarnished truth from someone with no affiliation to either fighter.

I am super-curious to hear from these people:
- Anderson Silva's wife
- The Nogueira Brothers
- Ricardo Almeida
- Chris Weidman's College Roommate

Actually Matt Serra, Chris Weidman's coach  and mentor is the first man in the states I believe to be awarded a black belt by Renzo and Chris regularly travels into the city to train at Renzo's academy. So I think that counts as an affiliation  

You do ironing? Phone Post
6/28/13 8:22 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

easedel - One of the main reasons i dislike him. Its one thing to be one of the better fighters, its another to act respectful and all before the fight then like a total dick during the fight
So you hate Ali, Rashad, the Diaz brothers, Michael Jordan etc etc etc as well? Phone Post
6/28/13 8:23 PM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 -
AshDoherty -

Renzo will be pleased to hear he isn't even irrelevant anymore ;) Phone Post
Kid_dynamite319
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AshDoherty - 

Dude, Bisping was just emulating Renzo after his fight with, Rivera. :p but who is Renzo spitting on?
Kid_dynamite319
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I like how Renzo is saying this when Anderson is fighting one of his students.
6/28/13 8:24 PM
Rudi

inf0 -

. Phone Post
6/28/13 8:30 PM
Mr Makaveli

Sprawl'n'Stall - I hated how he clowned Forrest and especially Bonnar, who were both respectful. If he had totally humiliated Chael I would have been fined with it with all the trash talk, or Vitor since he disliked him at the time.

But yeah, he not only beats people, but humiliates them. Doesn't mean it doesn't work for him or isn't the best! But I find it hard to root for a guy that clowns people he knows he dominates.
That's what makes him so great!! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 8:30 PM
mmanthebay
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aka_rtotheoh - i think.renzo doesnt like the blacks.... Phone Post
Renzo loves the blacks.... Phone Post
6/28/13 8:33 PM
r_o_y

somebody post the picture of silva knocking down forrest and than offering his hand to help him get up...

i'm not sure what renzo is talking about. the only time silva was a douche was during the maia fight. dude just went nuts in that fight.

i'm just really sick of fighters talking shit about other fighters. why can't renzo just take the high ground? sometimes these fighters talk about each other like it's high school or something.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.