UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brittney Palmer #allthatass

6/29/13 3:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys really need to google "Andrea Calle"
6/29/13 3:58 AM
FullyLoadedFists
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmmmm Phone Post
6/29/13 4:18 AM
UGCTT_xxzygotexx
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nom... Phone Post
6/29/13 5:17 AM
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer - 
Sean McCorkle - You guys really need to google "Andrea Calle"
Thank you Sean, now if u excuse me i gotta go do something Phone Post

Lol, the worst part is I know her, and her personality is even better than her looks. But she doesn't like me like that :(
6/29/13 5:28 AM
ChaosOverkill
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - you sad motherfuckers need to get out more. Preferably somewhere near miami. She has no ass. Bunch of teenagers on here whos never actually touched a female. Thats one boney ass female

that would require setting foot in Florida.

*shudders*

No offense Hocky and Vixen! I feel like you two should operate the local Mensa chapter and be crowned king and queen of Florida for being regular people.

6/29/13 5:29 AM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - you sad motherfuckers need to get out more. Preferably somewhere near miami. She has no ass. Bunch of teenagers on here whos never actually touched a female. Thats one boney ass female

You're trolling or you suck dick on the regular.
6/29/13 5:31 AM
ChaosOverkill
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ParadigmRaep - 

You're trolling or you suck dick on the regular.

i think his type are "the women of Walmart"

6/29/13 5:38 AM
MartialArtsMixed
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what does all that ass mean anyways?  Just more cushion for the pushin,  but what else?

6/29/13 9:24 AM
Vikingknee

I love gap Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 9:41 AM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im not an ass man. she has a very pretty face but to me, that really isnt a great ass...
6/29/13 9:47 AM
RickTheRula125

I'm not saying she has the nicest ass ever at all but some people need to stop playing themselves saying she's to skinny... Everyone on this board would hit it and be happy they did. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 9:55 AM
RedDragonUK
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As far as I can tell this is a business decision to get "in shape" for her new fitness venture. She purposefully lost the curves to sell fitness bollocks.

I maybe wrong entirely but thats probably the root of it. Shes hot and I appreciate the pic but like 90 percent here I prefer slightly curvier Brit. Phone Post
6/29/13 10:19 AM
Rob San Soo

Bellator has some badass ring girls and I hate bellator lol Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 10:25 AM
Morgz
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 pages and no one offered to tongue punch her fart box?

Must be the weekend Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

The Unnatural Born Killer - I miss thick britney :( Phone Post
This
Even though she was never really "thick" I know what you mean brother. Phone Post
6/29/13 10:35 AM
FloridaStriker

daba - 
FloridaStriker - you sad motherfuckers need to get out more. Preferably somewhere near miami. She has no ass. Bunch of teenagers on here whos never actually touched a female. Thats one boney ass female
So you like fat chicks Phone Post 3.0

Youll understand when youre over 15. Theres a lot youre confused about right now. Understanding will come with time

unless you end up sucking cock which is entirely possible considering your current tastes
6/29/13 10:36 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/29/13 10:49 AM
FloridaStriker

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - 

lmao well considering you have this picture saved somewhere on your computer. lol also that you took the time out of your morning to open up a picture editing program to edit said picture...yeah.

My point. Thanx for making it clearer
6/29/13 11:06 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - 

lmao well considering you have this picture saved somewhere on your computer. lol also that you took the time out of your morning to open up a picture editing program to edit said picture...yeah.

My point. Thanx for making it clearer

There's an online site you can make them on chief. Took me all of 2 minutes to find your picture online and paste it here with some text.  

Glad you got a laugh out of it m8

6/29/13 11:25 AM
Sean McCorkle

Pitbull3744 - 
Sean that's my Friend, U know her? Phone Post 3.0

Yes I do
6/29/13 12:33 PM
CindyO

i_shogun_ruas - Looks weird Phone Post 3.0

Sounds gay:)

Cindy

6/29/13 1:30 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Shouldhavebeen -

Let me guess, you are one of those guys who for some reason is oblivious to cottage cheese and butthole/pussy stench that all "thick" bitches have. You are a sick fucking guy who thinks pussy is supposed to smell like shit. How about you move out of the ghetto, take a shower, and get with a clean human. You'll be amazed at how you feel.
No, he has sense.. Brittny there has lost far too much weight, she was perfect in her wec days. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:33 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/29/13 1:44 PM
TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Not my type but I'm happy for both Arianny and Britney.
6/29/13 1:34 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMFAO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.