UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I would love to beat the s* out of Caraway

6/28/13 8:44 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ronda Rousey has a very public war of words with Miesha Tate and boyfriend and UFC fighter Brian Caraway. The three have verbally sparred in the media and on Twitter ever since Tate was booked to fight Rousey for the title. Today in a chat for Metro PCS, Rousey didn't waste the opportunity to take another jab at Caraway:

Though time has passed, the heat between the two remains on full blast and was once again evident in a MetroPCS chat Rousey recently did with fans when she was asked to name a male she’d like to fight.

“People ask me this question all the time and it’s the same answer all the time,” responded Rousey. “I would love to beat the sh*t out of Bryan Caraway, but apparently it’s not legal. And he seems like the kind of b*tch that would sue me.”

read entire article... 

6/28/13 8:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RKing85
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just looking at the title, I was searching my brain trying to come up with a female fighter with the last name Caraw.
6/28/13 8:48 PM
kingjames100
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - just looking at the title, I was searching my brain trying to come up with a female fighter with the last name Caraw.

Gina Carawno.
6/28/13 8:49 PM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/28/13 9:17 PM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at the thread title Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:29 PM
AlexinTO

I think she will come across as an annoying idiot who does not shut up on TUF....
That is the only reason I will watch the next season beyond Meishas butt Phone Post
6/28/13 9:31 PM
DoomFarmer
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She'd lose. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:36 PM
ProteinBake
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have as much carraway hate as the next guy, but Rhonda is being a douche here. It is weak to talk shit about something she knows can't happen. Plus, if it did, she'd lose.
6/28/13 9:36 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

Set it up Dana.

You all know you wanna see it Phone Post
6/28/13 10:21 PM
DeuceDroppin

ProteinBake - I have as much carraway hate as the next guy, but Rhonda is being a douche here. It is weak to talk shit about something she knows can't happen. Plus, if it did, she'd lose.
This...it's really fucking annoying. Reminds me of when people are dicks to other people in service industries just because they know the person can't really do anything. Fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 10:25 PM
I LOVE GSP

in.
6/28/13 10:29 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fairly certain he would beat her into a living death. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:03 PM
RKing85
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thread title makes way more sense now.
6/28/13 11:05 PM
HexRei

Everyone here seems to get it. It will never happen for obvious reasons, and he'd brutalize her. She should shut up.

Then again, it's making headlines so...
6/28/13 11:07 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexinTO - I think she will come across as an annoying idiot who does not shut up on TUF....
That is the only reason I will watch the next season beyond Meishas butt Phone Post
This lol Phone Post
6/28/13 11:12 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see Ronda actually beat up Mr. Tate but clearly she'd be in over her head against him. I do enjoy her bickering though. It gets this place so riled up.
6/28/13 11:16 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

She is one of the most unlikeable people in mma and I hope Tate pulls off a miracle and takes her belt then cat can beat Tate once again Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:17 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

She is one of the most unlikeable people in mma and I hope Tate pulls off a miracle and takes her belt then cat can beat Tate once again Phone Post 3.0
Edit

Like there was about caraways Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:19 PM
majikman
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow she really says some incredibly annoying shit. Cant wait for the day that she gets her ass kicked
6/28/13 11:42 PM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In reality He could smash her face bend her over and ass rape her if he wanted. I do however think its hilarious how she keeps talking shit, and can imagine mr Tate is fuming over this one. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:43 PM
sincitydc
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems so wrong to sit back and try to pick on someone who can't do anything to you. She should just let it go at this point. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:44 PM
Rob San Soo

Ok I'm almost convinced she likes that dude lol Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:51 PM
stobe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pie hole of hers is something else.
6/29/13 12:08 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
ProteinBake - I have as much carraway hate as the next guy, but Rhonda is being a douche here. It is weak to talk shit about something she knows can't happen. Plus, if it did, she'd lose.
This...it's really fucking annoying. Reminds me of when people are dicks to other people in service industries just because they know the person can't really do anything. Fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
exactly.

I don't care, fight game or not, a chick talking shit about fighting a dude is fucking dumb and annoying, because we all know that dude isn't going to lay hands an a woman. Caraway is a fucking douchebag in this drama... But Rousey is the nozzle. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 12:19 AM
maccadamion

shut up Rhonda,,, please!!! BRIAN would smash you" he is a man" trained , and well ... I understand hype. but please .. be real, and be a lady. I dont agree with hitting woman, but Im pretty confident I would kick your ass too! just sayin!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.