UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I would love to beat the s* out of Caraway

6/29/13 4:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/29/13 8:56 PM
ProteinBake - I have as much carraway hate as the next guy, but Rhonda is being a douche here. It is weak to talk shit about something she knows can't happen. Plus, if it did, she'd lose.

Right. Makes sense.

2+2=11.345. Well done, 13er. Way to make the case that all 13ers aren't complete idiots. So she "knows" it can't happen? Really? Sounds like she is hoping there is a possibility. Even so, she shouldn't talk about it? Bigfoot should shut up about fighting Thiago too right? Or for that matter no one should talk about bigger paydays, fighter insurance or even peace on earth, because a 13 knows it can't happen.

Apparently Rousey's comments are too complex for you to wrap your head around and you are struggling.

6/29/13 6:05 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

Pitbull3744 - She should shut her mouth and stop acting so stupid. Man I can't wait for cyborg to beat that ass one day. Phone Post 3.0

You tell her!
How dare she answer a question!

Cyborg had the opportunity to fight in the UFC,but she chose not to when she asked to get out of her contract.
6/29/13 6:16 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

MyUnclesCreepy - I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

She is one of the most unlikeable people in mma and I hope Tate pulls off a miracle and takes her belt then cat can beat Tate once again Phone Post 3.0

You don't see the difference in her answering the question of what male fighter she would like to fight,and Bryan Caraway unsolicited saying he would knock her teeth down her throat.

I don't care if she is a professional fighter,she is a woman.and any man that would want to knock her teeth down her throat is a pile of shit.
6/29/13 6:45 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

What does his join date have to do with his comment?
Not all the UGers that joined in 2001 are cunts just because you are acting like one.
I get it,you feel superior because you have been a member since 2001,but you don't have to be a dick about it.Dont worry,everybody can see your join date.

6/29/13 9:27 PM
marauder2c

ProteinBake - 
marauder2c - I've gotta ask even though I think I know what the answers will be. Why is there so much hate for Caraway? Does anyone have any personal stories and not hearsay?
On TUF, he was somewhat quiet and respectful in a program that tries to show the worst in people.
For me personally, and for a lot others, a lot of the dislike comes from the way he lectured Pat Healy with an ignorance filled rant regarding marijuana and marijuana laws. Phone Post 3.0

Not the expected answer so kind of refreshing. I still don't think that should warrant the utter hatred he gets around here. Thought the potheads were supposed to be a mellow bunch!
I'm not into the weed so as long as the potheads don't disturb me then to each his own but I'd certainly lecture my kids. Even though many people don't like it, there are still laws in place.
6/29/13 9:38 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
ProteinBake - I have as much carraway hate as the next guy, but Rhonda is being a douche here. It is weak to talk shit about something she knows can't happen. Plus, if it did, she'd lose.

Right. Makes sense.

2+2=11.345. Well done, 13er. Way to make the case that all 13ers aren't complete idiots. So she "knows" it can't happen? Really? Sounds like she is hoping there is a possibility. Even so, she shouldn't talk about it? Bigfoot should shut up about fighting Thiago too right? Or for that matter no one should talk about bigger paydays, fighter insurance or even peace on earth, because a 13 knows it can't happen.

Apparently Rousey's comments are too complex for you to wrap your head around and you are struggling.

Will I be condemned to hell for laughing @ this? Phone Post
6/29/13 9:40 PM
HexRei

TheGoldenRule - 
ausgepicht -

Right. Makes sense.

Will I be condemned to hell for laughing @ this? Phone Post

Perhaps more condemned for it being new to you, given that it's been circulating for at least three years
6/29/13 9:45 PM
Dead President
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a stupid cunt Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:05 PM
Jaybrone
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has said this before and last time Brian responded he has been shit on ever since for it. Ronda needs to stfu. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:10 AM
marauder2c

PeaceThroughStrength - 
MyUnclesCreepy - I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

She is one of the most unlikeable people in mma and I hope Tate pulls off a miracle and takes her belt then cat can beat Tate once again Phone Post 3.0

You don't see the difference in her answering the question of what male fighter she would like to fight,and Bryan Caraway unsolicited saying he would knock her teeth down her throat.

I don't care if she is a professional fighter,she is a woman.and any man that would want to knock her teeth down her throat is a pile of shit.

But it was by Rhonda herself who instigated the banter with Caraway long before her fight with Meisha. She kept prodding until Bryan said, well, what he did which prompted everyone to jump all over him. Now almost everyone here is saying the same thing which is he would destroy her in a fight that will never happen.
The only reason Rhonda was asked what male fighter she would like to fight was to start the shitstorm again with Caraway. Everyone already knew what her answer would be. How many other female fighters have been asked which male fighter they would like to meet in the ring?
6/30/13 1:05 AM
McFly

Shouldhavebeen - Brian Tate, as much of a worthless human being as he is, would kill Honda in or out of the cage.

It is extremely low class for her to take jabs at someone when she knows she is safe. Her head has gotten way too big. 99% of males (maybe not in Asia or India) would rip her to shreds. I don't give a shit what Rogan or Dana White says. Everyone here has trained with women. She isn't a super mutant. She would be beaten within about twenty seconds just like the rest. The gap in power, strength, density, speed, and aggression is just far too great.

In essence, she needs to shut her fucking mouth.
Do you know Bryan personally? What has he done to be labeled a "worthless human being"? I agree that his weed comments were pretty dumb and I certainly didn't agree with them, but beyond that, he must have done some truly fucked up shit to earn that label I'm guessing. So lets hear it. What did he do?

I know Caraway through one of my best friends and have met him and trained with him a few times here in WA (my buddy wrestled with him in college, was his roommate and still keeps in touch with him frequently). I can say that Caraway is a very honest, humble, down to earth, regular joe. He busts his fucking ass in the gym, has a work ethic you would not believe, and holds himself to a very high standard. There's no ego in that guy, despite having a smoking hot famous fighter girlfriend we all lust after, fighting in the world's top MMA org in the entire world, making a decent living doing what he loves.

I simply don't get the hate, bros. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 2:09 AM
Bick Koxer
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeaceThroughStrength - What does his join date have to do with his comment?
Not all the UGers that joined in 2001 are cunts just because you are acting like one.
I get it,you feel superior because you have been a member since 2001,but you don't have to be a dick about it.Dont worry,everybody can see your join date.

Lol at whitenight '11er. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 3:46 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it came down to a quick confrontation and it led to some sort of assault/altercation i honestly believe that R.R could judo throw B.C easily, then break his arm within 30 seconds. ..she subbed the hall hype train a few times so why wouldnt she be able to pull off one on B.C...just my opinion Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 3:59 AM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do so many people assume Bryan could win? Because he is a guy? He is not a big guy at all and Ronda has ten times the Judo skill Bryan could ever hope to have. I get the point of people being annoyed with Ronda because it is someone she would not be allowed to fight, however to assume he could win because he is man kind of trashes everything MMA is about.

I would love to see them just settle it in the gym honestly. Personally I think she taps him and quickly. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:12 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

JerodR - Why do so many people assume Bryan could win? Because he is a guy? He is not a big guy at all and Ronda has ten times the Judo skill Bryan could ever hope to have. I get the point of people being annoyed with Ronda because it is someone she would not be allowed to fight, however to assume he could win because he is man kind of trashes everything MMA is about.

I would love to see them just settle it in the gym honestly. Personally I think she taps him and quickly. Phone Post 3.0
Lol u really believe this shit? Ronda is amazing. But come on hahahaha Phone Post
6/30/13 4:34 AM
McFly

88samurai88 - If it came down to a quick confrontation and it led to some sort of assault/altercation i honestly believe that R.R could judo throw B.C easily, then break his arm within 30 seconds. ..she subbed the hall hype train a few times so why wouldnt she be able to pull off one on B.C...just my opinion Phone Post 3.0
No...... Just no. The dude is easily 40 lbs of muscle heavier than her, has sick submission skills (and obviously defense too), and is a VERY good collegiate level wrestler. She's not taking him down for shit, whereas he'd take her down at will and ground and pound her brutally (if he chose to.....he might just want to stand and KO her that way). In short, it would be
Caraway by anything he wanted.

And no, she's certainly not armbarring a high level grappler with a huge size and strength advantage, and to think otherwise it just silly. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:36 AM
McFly

McFly -
88samurai88 - If it came down to a quick confrontation and it led to some sort of assault/altercation i honestly believe that R.R could judo throw B.C easily, then break his arm within 30 seconds. ..she subbed the hall hype train a few times so why wouldnt she be able to pull off one on B.C...just my opinion Phone Post 3.0
No...... Just no. The dude is easily 40 lbs of muscle heavier than her, has sick submission skills (and obviously defense too), and is a VERY good collegiate level wrestler. She's not taking him down for shit, whereas he'd take her down at will and ground and pound her brutally (if he chose to.....he might just want to stand and KO her that way). In short, it would be
Caraway by anything he wanted.

And no, she's certainly not armbarring a high level grappler with a huge size and strength advantage, and to think otherwise it just silly. Phone Post 3.0
Oh and if you truly believe Hall was going any harder than about 50% on her in their light rolling session, you obviously don't know grappling for shit. She's not subbing Caraway unless he lets her, and she sure as SHIT isn't subbing Hall unless he lets her. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:44 AM
McFly

JerodR - Why do so many people assume Bryan could win? Because he is a guy? He is not a big guy at all and Ronda has ten times the Judo skill Bryan could ever hope to have. I get the point of people being annoyed with Ronda because it is someone she would not be allowed to fight, however to assume he could win because he is man kind of trashes everything MMA is about.

Agreed, she has 10 times the Judo skill that he does. But he has a thousand times the wrestling skill and striking that she does. I'm a black belt in judo and a purple in BJJ, wrestled in Comm. College, and have about 15 lbs on Caraway (not his cut weight), and I couldn't take him down or throw him, and when we finally went to the mat, I couldn't submit him. We rolled for about 10 minutes hard to a stalemate. And that was pure no-gi sub wrestling. Had we been striking, he would've torn me up.

It's utterly ridiculous to think Rousey has anything for him whatsoever. He's a lot stronger, bigger (by a good amount), a better overall grappler, and an infinitely better striker. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 9:28 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

I'm still hoping for a pure grappling match between the two of them sometime soon. Shit do it at the UFC Expo next week, I would pay to go see it.
6/30/13 10:05 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda has a chance in this hypothetical fight.

6/30/13 10:42 AM
Devlin
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
MyUnclesCreepy - I find it hilarious that she can talk shit about him and how she would beat his ass but he said he would beat her ass and there's no firestorm about her comments like there was about hers

Edit

Like there was about caraways Phone Post 3.0
woman saying she'd love to beat up a man, isnt the same as him saying he'd love to do it.

Plus he said ir first. Phone Post
6/30/13 10:45 AM
Leigh
962 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

Ronda has a chance in this hypothetical fight.

She has two chances... Phone Post
6/30/13 12:10 PM
Yelm
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People aren't remembering the way things happened correctly. Caraway didn't come out and say he wanted to knock her teeth out. He responded to Ronda constantly talking about fighting him and he said if it happened he would knock her teeth out.

Bryan is a good guy. He would crush Ronda. Phone Post
6/30/13 12:16 PM
Agnt

"He seems like the type of bitch that would sue". I lol'd. War Rousey
6/30/13 12:36 PM
McFly

Yelm - People aren't remembering the way things happened correctly. Caraway didn't come out and say he wanted to knock her teeth out. He responded to Ronda constantly talking about fighting him and he said if it happened he would knock her teeth out.

Bryan is a good guy. He would crush Ronda. Phone Post
Yup. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.