UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vegas UG Get Together Friday July 5th

7/3/13 7:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Goretorium in the Miracle Mile mall is awesome. The guy who directed Hostel made a haunted house there. Phone Post
7/3/13 8:34 PM
Theflesh22
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im only going to be in town til 2 :( Phone Post
7/3/13 9:21 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - At the LV Fight Shop and Scott isnt here! Haha damn you Scott. ;) Phone Post
Me? Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 9:53 PM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Matt Phillips - At the LV Fight Shop and Scott isnt here! Haha damn you Scott. ;) Phone Post
Me? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao you weren't there either. :) Phone Post
7/3/13 11:47 PM
gorgesjorj
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Burt Watson will stop by on Friday night as well.

If anyone is in town tomorrow (Thurs 7/4), we'll be breaking down UFC 162. Daniel Cormier will be in-studio with us and Joey Oddessa will be calling in from Costa Rica. 2-5pm Pacific Time. Our studio is located inside the Mandalay Bay Sports Book.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
7/4/13 12:11 AM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
See you guys there! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:47 AM
gorgesjorj
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Don Frye will be there on Friday night.

GG
7/4/13 1:06 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there.

Can't wait to see the people I met last year and meet the ones I don't know. :)

7/4/13 4:47 AM
Matt Phillips

FinestScotch -

NOoooooooooooooooo

man i planned my vegas trip so wrong

Lol wat? Phone Post
7/4/13 6:14 AM
RickRuckuz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been here since Monday. I was at the MGM yesterday and got a chance to take a pic with Renzo & Leben & Silva was signing autographs but wasn't able to take pics. I'm staying at the Excalibur as well, I've previously stayed at MGM for several fights and I'm not impressed with Excalibur but you get what you pay for.... Phone Post
7/4/13 6:18 AM
BigRandyG
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - I dont think I have anyones number programmed into this phone, so if you have my number text me if you want to hang out...or email. You can pm me in here too...but post that you did so I know. Phone Post
I get in tomorrow night and will be txting you once I get it boss man!! Oh and any info on the roots of fight BJ Penn shirts!? When will the LVshop be selling them? Thanks Matt! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 7:35 AM
BrokeFitch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wish i could be there! looks like some fun stuff is going down!! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:18 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You folks will be gathering on my birthday. Consider it all as my present to you and have a blast.

And I echo geek's suggestion about Ottavia. That would be excellent.

7/4/13 1:08 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

21 today!!! Gonna be in Vegas in two hours and then I'm cracking my first legal beer :) Phone Post
7/4/13 1:37 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well my flight was delayed and I have to take 3 connecting flights and it will take me 14 God forsaken hours to get there but I'm coming!! Phone Post
7/4/13 1:55 PM
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to try my best to make it!!! :) Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 2:04 PM
Obi Wan Jabroni
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm here. My body is ready.
7/4/13 2:16 PM
Matt Phillips

This press conference is packed! Phone Post
7/4/13 3:11 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROAD TRIP! Phone Post
7/4/13 4:23 PM
gorgesjorj

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
TTT

MMAjunkie Radio is beginning at 2pm PT. Daniel Cormier and Ron Kruck will stop by the studio.

If you're not in Vegas, watch here ...

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio
7/4/13 5:09 PM
Matt Phillips

gorgesjorj - TTT

MMAjunkie Radio is beginning at 2pm PT. Daniel Cormier and Ron Kruck will stop by the studio.

If you're not in Vegas, watch here ...

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio
Chilling out here for a bit if anyone is around and wants to join me. Phone Post
7/4/13 5:55 PM
gorgesjorj

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
TTT
7/4/13 6:41 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heading to circus circus now. Will be on Fremont street later tonight. Skinny white kid in a throwback warriors jersey. Say what's up if you see me Phone Post
7/4/13 7:03 PM
Matt Phillips

AllAmericanBoxing - Heading to circus circus now. Will be on Fremont street later tonight. Skinny white kid in a throwback warriors jersey. Say what's up if you see me Phone Post
Heading to the LV Fight Shop myself. Be there in like 15/20 min Phone Post
7/4/13 7:54 PM
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will be in front of Ceasars Palace at 9 to watch shit blow up :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.