UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vegas UG Get Together Friday July 5th

7/4/13 8:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AllAmericanBoxing - 21 today!!! Gonna be in Vegas in two hours and then I'm cracking my first legal beer :) Phone Post
Have a birthday vote up

Don't go crazy in Vegas. You got a lot of legal beers ahead of you Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 8:55 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just arrived in Vegas. Phone Post
7/4/13 9:14 PM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just so you guys know, the Roots of Fight BJ Penn shirt is limited edition for this weekend only at the LV Fight Shop.

I Got the scoop and they only printed 300. Phone Post
7/4/13 9:34 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -
AllAmericanBoxing - 21 today!!! Gonna be in Vegas in two hours and then I'm cracking my first legal beer :) Phone Post
Have a birthday vote up

Don't go crazy in Vegas. You got a lot of legal beers ahead of you Phone Post 3.0
Good advice man. I'm not too crazy of a drinker and like to keep my head on my shoulders lol. Phone Post
7/4/13 9:40 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm here! 14 hours later!! Phone Post
7/4/13 9:55 PM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw...easiest way to get a hold of me is my twitter acct.

Twitter.com/mattphillips22 Phone Post
7/4/13 11:00 PM
LeastLegit
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:34 AM

I just watched my brother and friend get a picture with Anderson Silva. Phone Post
7/5/13 1:19 AM
mclay
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LVFIGHTSHOP - Hey Matt !

Thanks for thinking of us..

Going to be such an exciting week here in Vegas and we're looking forward to seeing/meeting a bunch of you guys.

Don't forget to flash the OG sign at the register for a 15% discount on all purchases !

Safe travels, everyone!
Scott Phone Post 3.0
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 2:30 AM
Loadin76
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp walked around the Bellagio and Ceasars Palace randomly screaming "Fuck the UG" to see if I could find any of you lol... no go :)
7/5/13 2:34 AM
bagger

I got in a few hours ago. Staying at El Cortez. Anyone that's going to the expo tomorrow staying in fremont area?
7/5/13 2:36 AM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger - I got in a few hours ago. Staying at El Cortez. Anyone that's going to the expo tomorrow staying in fremont area?

Have fun brother.
7/5/13 2:46 AM
bagger

the geek - 
bagger - I got in a few hours ago. Staying at El Cortez. Anyone that's going to the expo tomorrow staying in fremont area?

Have fun brother.

I shall! Sorry I didn't bring any big geeky glasses for Ottavia.
7/5/13 2:49 AM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger - 
the geek - 

Have fun brother.

I shall! Sorry I didn't bring any big geeky glasses for Ottavia.

DAMN YOU!!!

7/5/13 3:05 AM

If anyone's at Freemont, look for the dude in a Pac man shirt carrying 2 ufc programs. That'd be me. Phone Post
7/5/13 3:08 AM
bagger

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -  If anyone's at Freemont, look for the dude in a Pac man shirt carrying 2 ufc programs. That'd be me. Phone Post

You going to the Fan Expo tomorrow? (assuming ur staying in Fremont)
7/5/13 4:38 AM

Not staying there (just for concert), but I am going to the expo. Phone Post
7/5/13 7:06 AM

Looks like I'm gonna be late for the expo. Phone Post
7/5/13 9:17 AM
LVFIGHTSHOP
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone-

Matt- sorry I keep missing you, bro.

Just a heads up- anyone not going to Expo this morning, we have Tito in store from 11-1. A punishment purchase is required, but OGers get their discount and I'll do my best to get them in quicker if the lines get long..

I know you guys will love to hear this, but our Arianny signing yesterday outdrew the Ellenberger and Bad Boy event combined by about 200 people.

Not sure what that says.. LOL.

Have fun at the Expo and and stop by and say Hi if you get a chance.

Best ,
Scott Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 10:50 AM
D v
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't mind being there have a good time everyone Phone Post
7/5/13 11:18 AM
gorgesjorj
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
And before you go visit our friends at the LV Fight Shop, stop by the MMAjunkie Radio studio at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Here's our lineup for this morning's show:

9 (Cain Velasquez)
9:20
9:40
10:15 Jake Ellenberger
10:30 Allira Cohrs (I/S)
11 (Lyoto Machida) (I/S)
11:20 Eric Del Fierro (I/S)
11:40 Dominick Cruz (I/S)
11:50 Kyra Gracie (I/S)

Velasquez and Machida are not confirmed but the others are.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio
7/5/13 12:16 PM
BobbyDigital420
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so wish I could be in Vegas for this party!!

7/5/13 12:24 PM
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop by the Fight Chix booth #6095 and come say Hi! Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:26 PM
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, great turn out at LV Fight Shop, Scott. Good times :) Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 1:45 PM
MattyJ
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So jealous of all the Vegas UGers Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.