UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator PPV Card

6/29/13 2:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - King Mo v Rampage would be interesting. I know Rampage is going to Heavyweight but for PPV purposes I would be interested in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Me too. How much would you pay?

Cindy

6/29/13 2:41 PM
xsrg95
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if they ever go to ppv they should charge the same amount as the tna ppv which is like $29

6/29/13 3:18 PM
Libero21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha I can't afford a ppv, lucky fucks I have to go to a hooters or some bar full of fags who think they know "ufc" just to see fights. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:42 PM
Michael Chase

caseharts -
Michael Chase -
caseharts - Theres no ppv they could put together to get me to pay at ufc standard pricing. Phone Post
I highly doubt they would price the very first one at the UFC's level...

That would be incredibly stupid. Phone Post
Do not expect their ego to disappear. Phone Post
Ego side, that's just clear-as-day poor business sense.

You have the clear #2 product, by a significant margin, and you price it at #1... people already complain about the UFC charging that much. Bellator will tank. Phone Post
6/29/13 4:44 PM
Michael Chase

Ego aside* Phone Post
6/29/13 5:02 PM
luctaro
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 - 

if they ever go to ppv they should charge the same amount as the tna ppv which is like $29

I would think they would do that.
6/29/13 5:17 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - King Mo v Rampage would be interesting. I know Rampage is going to Heavyweight but for PPV purposes I would be interested in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Me too. How much would you pay?

Cindy

Recently I paid 20 pounds (about 30 dollars) for the Carl Froch boxing match. I reckon I would pay the same to watch Rampage v King Mo. This is probably my limit for any PPV, boxing, Bellator or UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.