UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC officially announces TUF: China

6/29/13 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC needs to have a show in Mexico ASAP.
6/29/13 7:08 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hearing Le and Wolf will be coaches, obviously they wont fight.

What sucks is alot fighters are locked into exclusive deals with RUFF.

So if they did a FW season which I hope they do, China's top FW Wang Guan wont even be able to appear on the show.

But its a good move cause that could be a huge market for them.

6/29/13 7:12 PM
Chris27

Next up I hope Brazil gives them another TUF and they do Flyweights.

Pantoja, Tome, Robson New, Higo, Soldado, Lincoln de Sa, Dileno Lopes lost his last fight but can still be on it, Ariano Moraes.

If Barata doesnt make TUF 18 house or doesnt win it they could have him back at 125 on it.

A Flyweight TUF Brazil would be so awesome and would produce some great talent.

Then I hope they do Japan/Korea with either Fly, FW, BW.

Also a TUF Mexico with lower divs fighters would be interesting.

Going into these markets the UFC needs to stop doing the same WW, MW divs every fucking season.  Do we really need another WW/MW Canada/Australia?  So we need another WW and MW prelim fighter on a Fuel card?  Cause thats probably what the winner of that season is gonna be.

Asia, Brazil, Mexico they should be pumping out the lower divs cause thats where the talent is. 

6/29/13 8:42 PM
JoeJoeplata
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/29/13 8:44 PM
Holy crap...that's potentially a whole lot of eyeballs watching UFC. I hope it draws the interest and passion from fans like TUF Brazil did. That one badass looking "Shaolin monk" kick boxer with no defense better tryout! Actually I'm not even sure if he's fought MMA before. He'd get worked over easily. I forget his name.
6/29/13 11:08 PM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Kings21 - Wow. Had they been talking about a TUF china lately? Kinda surprising to me as I saw some thread recently about why MMA hasnt really taken off in China. I didnt realize it was getting real big there.
Its a big market. Phone Post 3.0
I think within 2 years it will be the 2nd biggest market to the US. Maybe bigger depending how they accept it. I mean even if only 1/2 the country like the sport and 10% of them actually watch it that's still 50 million people!

We're talking over a billion pe o plus hk. Its a massive audience you only need to capture a %. Phone Post
6/29/13 11:09 PM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - UFC needs to have a show in Mexico ASAP.
I bet they do India next. To finish off the big numbers. Phone Post
6/30/13 12:01 AM
RoidsGracie

I'm looking forward to this. That said, I would have thought that a TUF in South Korea or Japan would make more sense given that MMA is more developed in thos countries.
7/1/13 7:47 AM
rexhavoc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The trouble with TUF:China is that after watching it, half an hour later, your gonna feel like watching it again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.