UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ricco Rodriguez in incredible shape...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/30/13 1:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Ricco, keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Phone Post
6/30/13 6:08 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
CindyO - 
the geek - 

Apparantly Lashley is fighting as well

If these were two girls one of them would be jealous of the other. Are guys like that, too?

Cindy

LMAO... and yes, yes we are. I dream of the day when my back will be that hairy... that's what you were referring to right? ;)

*vomits* Hecks naw! Talkin 'bout those hip things Lashley is showing! Reminds me of a Ken doll=) Or maybe a GI Joe? I'd be accusing him of sagging if I were his opponent, just in hopes he'd pull his pants up so I wouldn't look so bad:) What are those called, anyway? IMO, love handles... just not in the traditional sense=)

Cindy

6/30/13 6:09 PM
CindyO

Haulport - 
CindyO - 
the geek - 

Apparantly Lashley is fighting as well

If these were two girls one of them would be jealous of the other. Are guys like that, too?

Cindy

Nope. The fat, hairy guy is just scared...........

LOL!

Cindy

6/30/13 6:11 PM
CindyO

:(  for Fickett and Ricco. Any lonks to their matches? Thanks.

Cindy

6/30/13 6:28 PM
yoffle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't find any lonks.
6/30/13 6:47 PM
bryguy33569

Is the Damien Logan he referenced the New Jersey high school state champ from the mid 90's?
6/30/13 6:49 PM
whoabro

Not at all trying to dis ivan as im a huge fan, but saw him a few weeks ago (i work next door to his gym) and he didnt look anywhere near fight shape. Phone Post 3.0
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Niiiice!! Phone Post 3.0
whoabro

^ just saying maybe he got injured and they didnt take him off the site or something Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 7:16 PM
Shosh1n
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those wondering about salaverry, yes, he injured his knee training :( Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 7:31 PM
Jaybrone
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy looks in great shape his career has been a giant roller coaster since his UFC run. Wish him success. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 9:43 PM
the geek
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shosh1n - For those wondering about salaverry, yes, he injured his knee training :( Phone Post 3.0

Thanks bro

6/30/13 11:33 PM
Turd_Ferguson

Ricco has never done well with counter strikers, if you engage and fight Ricco he will find a way to win, if you hide and evade you may pull out a decision win, but it is disgraceful. Please fucking fight!
7/1/13 3:07 AM
uniquetechnique
930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results?

Ricco is a very humble guy, a good friend as well. When he was training with Marc Laimon and John Lewis, I used to get a ride from him everyday going and coming to class...I thought everyday was my last day, He would drive an average of 100mph and on his phone at the same time CALM as water and swerving through traffic.
7/1/13 7:58 AM
Bootsy Collins
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JCON - Salaverry P4P one of the best tattoos in the game Phone Post 3.0

Agreed-it's really nice.
I toy with the idea of getting something similar every ow and again til I puss out because of the placement on the ribs
7/1/13 9:59 AM
saemskin

Salaverry?
Can't be Ivan can it?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.