UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Munoz: Obese to beast

6/29/13 4:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brom Bones - If you lost the weight with the help of God, then you gained it with his help also. Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0
Shut up Phone Post
6/29/13 4:17 PM
DBSH209

lol @ him using Austin Powers line!!

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/austin-powers-the-spy-who-shagged-me/fat-bastard-unhappy/#!quotes/

'I eat because I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle.'
6/29/13 4:22 PM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that's awesome, he would of got mauled at HW Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:23 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way cool. WAR munoz
6/29/13 4:33 PM
Chimp Strength
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost interest in his spiel at god. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:41 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

He looks like a slightly slimmer Mark Hunt. Phone Post
6/29/13 4:44 PM
TylerSG7
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
Brom Bones - If you lost the weight with the help of God, then you gained it with his help also. Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0
Same as when people win they thank Jesus all the time but what about when they lose lol. Phone Post 3.0
"It's Gods will" -Fedor Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:49 PM
stickupkid512

Wow, if your fat you should fight big country? Stfu you dumbasses, some of you are such retards. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 4:50 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone must remember one thing.

It's always easier for a guy who only recently got out of shape to get in shape.

Meaning, yeah Munoz blew up but he was in amazing shape one year earlier.

Amazing would be a guy weighing 260 who NEVER was in shape who got in this shape after 6 months.

It's still awesome, it still took hard work but Munoz was a great shape guy who got fat and then worked twice as hard to lose it.

It's not as remarkable as some are acting.

Now, a guy who looked like that for 20 years who suddenly gets inspired to train and turns into the after picture?

That's the holy shit moment. Phone Post
6/29/13 4:51 PM
WaltJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/29/13 4:52 PM
Katsumoto

shite, reminds me: i need to do something about my spare tire.
6/29/13 4:55 PM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Everyone must remember one thing.

It's always easier for a guy who only recently got out of shape to get in shape.

Amazing would be a guy weighing 260 who NEVER was in shape who got in this shape after 6 months.

It's still awesome, it still took hard work but Munoz was a great shape guy who got fat and then worked twice as hard to lose it.

Now, a guy who looked like that for 20 years who suddenly gets inspired to train and turns into the after picture?

Not to take anything away from mark but I kind of agree with you. That six pack under that fat was there the whole time as was his muscular chest. A regular fat guy would not have had those muscles underneath to help burn the fat off. Impressive either way though Phone Post
6/29/13 5:12 PM
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great that he pulled himself out of this and got back in shape but since I'm on my phone could someone either find the gif of fat bastard saying "I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat" or shop his head onto his body. Phone Post
6/29/13 5:13 PM
xsrg95
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's awesome

6/29/13 5:17 PM
Michael Chase

Even though I agree, in principle, with what you're saying... these kinds of things are always bad examples. Phone Post
6/29/13 6:55 PM
PUBLICnoose

would hit lol Phone Post
6/29/13 7:31 PM
Uncle Ringo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoguns Shorts - 
blaznbison24 - Crazy transformation. Funny thing is, he was still a little smaller than Big Country. Can you imagine how many minds would be blown if Roy secretly did the same thing and posted pics a few months later?
This Phone Post

MW Roy vs Silva?
lol
6/29/13 7:31 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol ^^^

Yeah that's awesome and pretty impressive.
War The Filipino Wrecking Machine!!. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 7:32 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUBLICnoose - would hit lol Phone Post
My LOL was for this Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 7:53 PM
LucasBTiger
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
Brom Bones - 
New School -
Brom Bones - If you lost the weight with the help of God, then you gained it with his help also. Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0

You people are worse than Jehova's Witnesses.
You people? Phone Post 3.0

You people = faggots.

This killed me. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 7:57 PM
HexRei

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - Everyone must remember one thing.

Not to take anything away from mark but I kind of agree with you. That six pack under that fat was there the whole time as was his muscular chest. A regular fat guy would not have had those muscles underneath to help burn the fat off. Impressive either way though Phone Post

Weight loss doesn't really work like that, having muscles under your fat doesn't make weight loss easier, except perhaps in that you don't need to worry about gaining extra weight in the form of muscle, since it's already present. In fact it can make it harder, because you have to be even more careful with your diet so you don't start losing muscle mass along with the fat lost.
6/29/13 8:00 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pics, great size, look tight thick solid. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 9:10 PM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to see that smile back on his face.

Always comes across as a genuinely nice guy in & out of the ring. Will definitely continue cheering for him
6/29/13 9:35 PM
dhughes
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he cut HEIGHT too? Or was there just so much fat on his feet and head that it made him taller? :P
6/29/13 9:41 PM
Kings21
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DBSH209 - lol @ him using Austin Powers line!!

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/austin-powers-the-spy-who-shagged-me/fat-bastard-unhappy/#!quotes/

'I eat because I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle.'

Its funny cause its true. People said it long before fat bastard did.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.