UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Munoz: Obese to beast

6/29/13 9:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to know how to do this.
6/29/13 9:54 PM
Dongbar
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead President - you can be transcendent over it with God by your side
Translation:
TRT

/thread
This is the only dude that posted on this thread that knows what's up.

Philipino dude who was never really ever in great shape to begin with, falls into the worst shape of his life, and gets into better shape than he has ever been...at 35?

Get the fuck outta here with that inspirational bull shit.

He got a TUE for TRT from the NSAC! Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 9:56 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Phillipino Buffet Wrecking Machine.
6/29/13 10:07 PM
ChaosOverkill
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/29/13 10:07 PM

You did it because you are strong, God, may he exist has little to no concern over you.

He's helping Christian dictators ethnically cleanse other slightly different Christian civilians somewhere in South America

6/29/13 10:11 PM
HolyHackZack
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done Mark. Saw him in December at Seattle show and thought 'I expected him to be... scarier.' Then saw him looking more in form at San Jose show. Guess he was just fat.

*shrug* Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:08 PM
Il Duce
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But Cormier might die if he drops 20lbs. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 11:09 PM
rjhartman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always get bummed when I read stories like this. I look like the before picture:(
6/29/13 11:17 PM
Phisher

Edited: 06/29/13 11:16 PM

I like Munoz, but this is ridiculous. Even with an injury, there's no reason for a professional fighter to gain than much weight in between fights. This is kind of shit that shortened the primes of Ricky Hatton and Riddick Bowe.

6/29/13 11:47 PM
Bipolar

Edited: 06/29/13 11:55 PM
So Munoz was able to drop about 60lbs (75 if you count the cut he will make before the fight), yet Cormier can't get down to LHW?
6/29/13 11:50 PM
Mihow
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dongbar - 
Translation:
TRT

/thread

Philipino dude who was never really ever in great shape to begin with, falls into the worst shape of his life, and gets into better shape than he has ever been...at 35?

so what if he did? GOOD
6/29/13 11:52 PM
Michael Chase

XxLiveBaitxX - The Phillipino Buffet Wrecking Machine.
Lol nice Phone Post
6/30/13 12:05 AM
Mike_in_CA
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/30/13 12:14 AM
Jaybrone
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This just shows that Big Country could make 205 if he dedicated himself to a diet. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:17 AM
Jaybrone
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dongbar -
Translation:
TRT

/thread

Source from either of you? Otherwise stfu. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:32 AM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - This just shows that Big Country could make 205 if he dedicated himself to a diet. Phone Post 3.0

actually it shows he could make 185 lol
6/30/13 1:10 AM
Jaybrone

Why do people shit on someone for any reason they can? Can't you guys just be happy for the guy? Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 2:29 AM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looks to be in the best shape we've seen him in the UFC. But we'll see if his improved physique is matched by improved performance. I wish him luck.
6/30/13 2:41 AM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So.... Spare tires can be popped after all. Phone Post
6/30/13 3:23 AM
unclewang

Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson need to hook up with these guys
6/30/13 4:42 AM
Enemies

Brom Bones - 
New School -
Brom Bones - If you lost the weight with the help of God, then you gained it with his help also. Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0

You people are worse than Jehova's Witnesses.
You people? Phone Post 3.0

I know, damn racists huh!
6/30/13 4:52 AM
Enemies

Il Duce - But Cormier might die if he drops 20lbs. Phone Post 3.0

No, Cormier used to cut weight stupidly when he wrestled and that's what put his life in jeopardy. You don't instantly die if you switch from burgers, fries, pizza and pop/soda/coke to chia, hemp, fruit, vegetables.

I don't believe for a heartbeat that Cormier would be risking his life if he made a healthy cut to 205 or further to 185.
6/30/13 5:39 AM
Pandanus

Enemies - 
Il Duce - But Cormier might die if he drops 20lbs. Phone Post 3.0

No, Cormier used to cut weight stupidly when he wrestled and that's what put his life in jeopardy. You don't instantly die if you switch from burgers, fries, pizza and pop/soda/coke to chia, hemp, fruit, vegetables.

I don't believe for a heartbeat that Cormier would be risking his life if he made a healthy cut to 205 or further to 185.

Tell that to Cormiers kidneys
6/30/13 8:46 AM
GIBB0
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brom Bones -
Pitbull3744 -
Brom Bones - If you lost the weight with the help of God, then you gained it with his help also. Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0
Same as when people win they thank Jesus all the time but what about when they lose lol. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. I got voted down at least seven times by a bunch of idiots. "I thank Allah for helping me lose the weight. He was at my elbow the whole time". The stupidy, arrogance, and blatant hypocrisy is sickening. I feel bad for them. Sad. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, he's saying he used his belief in god as strength to motivate him to achieve his goal. He's giving thanks to his god for that. Who are you to say his faith didn't help him?

The guy said you were worse than Jehovah witnesses because this should be a thread complimenting how he lost weight and made himself a better person. You came in with a stinking attitude pushing your dislike for religious beliefs.

Coincidently that negativity is probably also the reason you got voted down, rather than insulting Christians.

Well done Mark. It's motivating to see someone achieve this. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 9:43 AM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - Why do people shit on someone for any reason they can? Can't you guys just be happy for the guy? Phone Post 3.0

agreed.

good for Munoz....always has a great fight, and it'll be nice to see him get back on the winning track.
6/30/13 9:59 AM
DissOfKeath

Fantastic. I'd love to see him real soon.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.