UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How Do You Feel About HEADBUTTS???

6/30/13 9:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diesel67
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pankration rules. No biting. No eye gouging. Everything else goes.
6/30/13 9:43 PM
xaeo

Mike Tyson does not like headbutts.
6/30/13 10:54 PM
Bucephalus

I find it amusing how often people talk about "old school" and then ramble on like someone who has only been watching MMA for the last 10 or 15 years.

You want old school? Old school is ordering "Gracie Brothers" tapes from the back of black belt magazine pre-1993. Old school is watching the promo for the UFC 1 PPV and wondering if it was going to be real because no UFC fight footage existed. Old school is wondering if anyone would die if it actually was real. Old school is taking years to get used to the term "MMA" because "NHB" was burned into the subconscious. Old school was fed up with the fakery of bullshido and the limits of sport fighting. It was about escaping the limits of "sporty techniques" in favor of a real fight. It was about the fewest possible rules to allow for the most realistic competition.

Today's 'old schoolers' are like someone in their late 20's talking about how 'old they are.
6/30/13 11:51 PM
Haulport

Winston Wolf - where ur evidence??? I never said i had any i just said u cant compare multi millions of people who play football each year alone with only 20-30 fights with headbuts Not enough sample size with the headbuts McFly

Yes...............you don't have any...

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

So everything that came out of your fingertips is meaningless. Are you starting to understand now? LOL!

As far as evidence, if YOU can't prove that headbutts are more dangerous than a football game or boxing then YOU lose the argument. Comprende?

And to just take it a step further, you are arguing (with no evidence) that a game where it is perfectly legal to run 50 feet and smash a HELMET into someone's SPINE when they don't even know you are coming is less dangerous than banging your own head against someone else's face. It is a game that, as it's coming to light, nearly every professional who plays it comes out the other side with brain damage.

I also mentioned Boxing. Another sport where almost every professional comes out of it with brain damage. And yet there are only a small handful of MMA fighters who exhibit dementia pugilistica and one of them was an active kick boxer.

You are so far off the ranch here with your usual histrionics and opinions as fact that it was a real amusing episode!

Unfortunately, you don't have the brain power that an orcus or Tomato Can possess so there is a limited shelf life to the hilarity....

7/1/13 1:20 AM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not legel to go head first into spine moron 20 yard penelty and most likely suspension,There was like 30 events with headbuts which is a very small sample space Ahh how many have u seen w headbuts ? bet u cant name 20 without google.Wheres ur evidence ? ur opinion.I never said i did a study but u cant compare millions of people who play football against 20 fights w headbuts.U dint prove shit ? comprende .Did u do a study or site one or just ur rock em sockem mentality.Wheres ur study ????????? Headbuts are illegal and will always be illegal and for damn good reason .
7/1/13 1:22 AM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

football its called spearing and illegel smart ass ( fat ass )
7/1/13 1:43 AM
Bucephalus

Winston Wolf - football its called spearing and illegel smart ass ( fat ass )

So is kicking, dumb ass.
7/1/13 8:17 AM
Winston Wolf

Bucephalus - 

So is kicking, dumb ass.

no shit
7/1/13 8:18 AM
Winston Wolf

CRMartin11 - Anyone who wants headbutts is an idiot. I'm down for soccer kicks and stomps but headbutts are so stupid.

7/1/13 8:20 AM
Agnt

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/395798/that-s-fucking-illegal-o.gif
7/1/13 9:33 AM
Winston Wolf

CLINTK9 - 
Winston Wolf - 
CRMartin11 - Anyone who wants headbutts is an idiot. I'm down for soccer kicks and stomps but headbutts are so stupid.

stomps are horrible. thats the #1 no skill technique street thugs use. kicking when down is one thing but stomping is not needed. I'd take headbutts & groin shots all day over stomping.

actually im against stomps and kicking when they are down This is MMA not fight for your life
7/1/13 11:59 AM
Haulport

Bucephalus - I find it amusing how often people talk about "old school" and then ramble on like someone who has only been watching MMA for the last 10 or 15 years.

You want old school? Old school is ordering "Gracie Brothers" tapes from the back of black belt magazine pre-1993. Old school is watching the promo for the UFC 1 PPV and wondering if it was going to be real because no UFC fight footage existed. Old school is wondering if anyone would die if it actually was real. Old school is taking years to get used to the term "MMA" because "NHB" was burned into the subconscious. Old school was fed up with the fakery of bullshido and the limits of sport fighting. It was about escaping the limits of "sporty techniques" in favor of a real fight. It was about the fewest possible rules to allow for the most realistic competition.

Today's 'old schoolers' are like someone in their late 20's talking about how 'old they are.

LOL! Awesome post.

7/1/13 12:05 PM
Haulport

CLINTK9 - 
Winston Wolf - 

stomps are horrible. thats the #1 no skill technique street thugs use. kicking when down is one thing but stomping is not needed. I'd take headbutts & groin shots all day over stomping.

Clint I would assume you saw the Shogun/Diabate fight in PRIDE? Shogun used stomps with a great degree of strategy and skill:

7/1/13 12:07 PM
Haulport

Winston Wolf - 
CLINTK9 - 
Winston Wolf - 

actually im against stomps and kicking when they are down This is MMA not fight for your life

LOL @ "this is MMA"

What does that even mean????? This is MMA according to some Boxing Commission tards. Dude you are a Poltician's wet dream!!!!

7/1/13 12:12 PM
Haulport

Only with the crown of your helmet is it illegal you dope!

You don't know a God damned thing do you?

This is like watching some poor, dumb animal in a cage thrash around while malicious children prod it with a stick...

I'm still waiting for your evidence of how headbutts are more dangerous than anything else in MMA. More dangerous than this (below)?????

Which is PERFECTLY legal....

7/1/13 12:25 PM
Winston Wolf

moron ur comparing 1000000000000 people playing football to 20 fights with headbuts.Spikking is dangerous too but sometimes accidental.Keep with names pussy My offer stands to fight u in cage street or dojo any rules u want.
7/1/13 12:31 PM
Winston Wolf

no shit its the crown what u going to do tackle or hit someone face first.U cant compare millions of people who play football each year with 20 fights with headbuts years ago
7/1/13 12:34 PM
Winston Wolf

gee i think id take my chances playing football over Vale Tudo with headbuts But to each his own But as long as Haulport is entertained its all good.
7/1/13 12:49 PM
Haulport

Having a bit of a meltdown over there? L O L

: )

Any rules I want? How about these rules:

- Go to your closet
- Close your eyes
- Headbutt the doorframe until you are almost unconscious
- Hang yourself

I'll call the meat wagon to come get you...

P.S. Thanks for TTTing my thread so many times. It's hard to get a lot of votes in polls nowadays because the apps don't allow voting.
7/1/13 1:03 PM
Winston Wolf

bawk bawk bawk chicken .You love for fighters to head but,rockem sock em but when its ur turn u cower like the fat ass coward u are
7/1/13 2:06 PM
Haulport

Winston Wolf - bawk bawk bawk chicken .You love for fighters to head but,rockem sock em but when its ur turn u cower like the fat ass coward u are

Lol @ you. You're 40+ years old right? Calling people fat and challenging them to fights because they disagree with you on a forum (mind you FOR YEARS you've been doing this)? Hilariously pathetic stuff.... That I easily baited you into doing. You are such a dumb, sad, predictable child. Maybe if you had even half a brain in that cardboard box sitting on your shoulders, you wouldn't get so furiously mad when people disagree with you because you'd actually have some confidence in what you think and believe. Instead you replace confidence with arrogance to put up a front (a rather transparent one). With all the people I've argued with on the UG, I have developed friendly, joking, adversarial relationships...except with you. To quote you, "There's a good reason for that."

I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with you in their life....You must be such a fucking burden...

7/1/13 2:15 PM
Winston Wolf

u were the one who always starts with the insults.Look at the names u call me /What do u expect .Feel sorry for me ?? Im married own a house w wife and daughter.U married ?kids ? I figured u dont live to far and talk a lot of shit so lets settle it like men.Ur all for fighters headbutting or doing anything to entertain u but when its ur turn u are a pussy live with it who probly aint ever been laid Dont even lie like u have GF wife or any kind of life.And theres good reason u aint got wife or gf cause ur a piece crap who talks shit but is a coward live with it.I dont claim to be a bad ass but i know id whipe the floor with you
7/1/13 2:29 PM
Haulport

Winston Wolf - u were the one who always starts with the insults.Look at the names u call me /What do u expect .Feel sorry for me ?? Im married own a house w wife and daughter.U married ?kids ? I figured u dont live to far and talk a lot of shit so lets settle it like men.Ur all for fighters headbutting or doing anything to entertain u but when its ur turn u are a pussy live with it who probly aint ever been laid Dont even lie like u have GF wife or any kind of life.And theres good reason u aint got wife or gf cause ur a piece crap who talks shit but is a coward live with it.I dont claim to be a bad ass but i know id whipe the floor with you

You're not a man. You're a child. Only a fool talks the way you do to another man you don't even know. And why? because we don't agree. I do feel sorry for you and more so for those who must suffer you and can't just go read another thread like me : )

I'm going to cut this now because responding any more to you is starting to make me feel a little embarassed honestly.

7/1/13 2:42 PM
andyman011

Its like when two three year olds argue, except they probably have better spelling. Phone Post
7/1/13 2:57 PM
Winston Wolf

Haulport - 
Winston Wolf - u were the one who always starts with the insults.Look at the names u call me /What do u expect .Feel sorry for me ?? Im married own a house w wife and daughter.U married ?kids ? I figured u dont live to far and talk a lot of shit so lets settle it like men.Ur all for fighters headbutting or doing anything to entertain u but when its ur turn u are a pussy live with it who probly aint ever been laid Dont even lie like u have GF wife or any kind of life.And theres good reason u aint got wife or gf cause ur a piece crap who talks shit but is a coward live with it.I dont claim to be a bad ass but i know id whipe the floor with you

You're not a man. You're a child. Only a fool talks the way you do to another man you don't even know. And why? because we don't agree. I do feel sorry for you and more so for those who must suffer you and can't just go read another thread like me : )

I'm going to cut this now because responding any more to you is starting to make me feel a little embarassed honestly.

u should be embarressed /Id never post again after calling me dope and then when i want to give u chance to say it to my face u cower like a coward.Id rather get my ass kicked then live with being a coward

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.