UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How Do You Feel About HEADBUTTS???

7/1/13 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im fine with not agreeing I can argue with my best buddy over beers and joints But if ur going to call me a dope and post in ur condescending ways Im going to call u on it
7/1/13 2:59 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scroll back and see how u call me dope etc then u cry when get called out
7/1/13 3:18 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - scroll back and see how u call me dope etc then u cry when get called out

One last response because you really seem impervious to the truth. Your first response back to me after I joking said you were actually John McCain's screenname was this:

Winston Wolf - barbaric.Haulport u dont care about the fighters as long as ur entertained

So I guess it's okay for you to say that I don't care about fighters and that I am some blood thirsty ghoul who just wants to see men hurt for my own entertainment, but if after pages of those kinds of annoying, insulting responses I call you a dope it's time for you to take it to the streets?

Please...........................................................

You are a hypocrite, but your defining characteristic is actually your overly opinionated, myopic, tunnel-vision view of life...

So burdensome..............

7/1/13 3:28 PM
Winston Wolf

i called headbuts barbaric not you
7/1/13 3:28 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Headbutt GNP ?

7/1/13 3:53 PM
Jacinto
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - i called headbuts barbaric not you

Darren? That is your name isn't it? You have posted on here for years and been a cool guy for the most part. Just calm down over this no sense in challenging guys to a fight in the real world. You have been here long enough to know how people talk to each other on here it's just internet horseplay.
7/1/13 4:34 PM
Winston Wolf

Jacinto - 

Darren? That is your name isn't it? You have posted on here for years and been a cool guy for the most part. Just calm down over this no sense in challenging guys to a fight in the real world. You have been here long enough to know how people talk to each other on here it's just internet horseplay.

not just this thread Been going on for years with him
7/1/13 4:35 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 07/01/13 4:35 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 

Headbutt GNP ?

great technique and safer than football
7/1/13 5:08 PM
Jacinto
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
Jacinto - 

Ah well nevermind what i said then lol.
7/1/13 5:16 PM
Winston Wolf

Jacinto - 
Winston Wolf - 
Jacinto - 

Ah well nevermind what i said then lol.

ur probly correct .Just got pushed over the edge
7/4/13 11:11 PM
Diesel67

Headbutts can be brutal fight enders.  Bring them back and let the fighters FIGHT!

7/5/13 1:12 PM
Haulport

That's pretty crazy

7/6/13 4:03 PM
Haulport

The Unnatural Born Killer - 
Slobonmynog -
6ULDV8 -

YES!!! Bring them Back!

- BigFoot Silva

Lol. Fuck that melon being dropped onto you from top position. Phone Post
Brains would splatter everywhere lol Phone Post

PAZAO!

The undefeated HW champ for a decade if headbutts come back!!!!

7/6/13 4:10 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
Winston Wolf - bawk bawk bawk chicken .You love for fighters to head but,rockem sock em but when its ur turn u cower like the fat ass coward u are

Lol @ you. You're 40+ years old right? Calling people fat and challenging them to fights because they disagree with you on a forum (mind you FOR YEARS you've been doing this)? Hilariously pathetic stuff.... That I easily baited you into doing. You are such a dumb, sad, predictable child. Maybe if you had even half a brain in that cardboard box sitting on your shoulders, you wouldn't get so furiously mad when people disagree with you because you'd actually have some confidence in what you think and believe. Instead you replace confidence with arrogance to put up a front (a rather transparent one). With all the people I've argued with on the UG, I have developed friendly, joking, adversarial relationships...except with you. To quote you, "There's a good reason for that."

I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with you in their life....You must be such a fucking burden...

As much as I love this thread and agree with everything you say Haulport, it's important to note that all 01'ers stop aging at the age of 21.

No such thing as a 40+ year old 01er, even if they joined after 40 years old.

It just doesn't happen.

TTT for real fucking fighters fighting real fucking fights and eating real fucking chocolate.

Oh, and you guys should come to my next 21st birthday.  It's going to be a blast.

Bring a helmet, because there will probably be headbutts.

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.