UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen opens as favorite over Rua

7/9/13 6:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  It's cause Shogun can't defend takedowns and physically just isn't the same, particularly his endurance. This fight basically comes down to if Shogun can beat him with his BJJ in the first round and a half imo. Phone Post

THIS.

I can't believe I am going to pick Scumbag Sonnen in this fight.

7/9/13 7:50 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  It's cause Shogun can't defend takedowns and physically just isn't the same, particularly his endurance. This fight basically comes down to if Shogun can beat him with his BJJ in the first round and a half imo. Phone Post

THIS.

I can't believe I am going to pick Scumbag Sonnen in this fight.

Yep this is what fans that know dick about MMA are thinking IMO but much more surprisingly the line is backing that up right now (Shogun +120!).

1 more time, Shogun never gave F if he was taken down he has a killer guard and has swept much better with ease.

This would be Sonnen's biggest win ever by far, 'but that dream & the dream of Sonnen as a contender @ LHW, to be swept away'. Once more, this is ending via stoppage too (!), I'd guess in rd.1 (but even if it goes to the latter rounds too).

The true class difference inbetween these fighters is eminence here it's like the 'majors' VS 'minors'. If Shogun shows up unhurt this will be a wrap IMO.

7/9/13 8:18 PM
Lazer MMA

Have not learned that Sonnen already abandoned the far superior (at that time) LHW division to fight in the much weaker MW division after getting tooled by Babalu?

Have not learned Shogun swept far superior fighters with ease multiple times, or maybe you just never saw it and are a FOX NOOB!
7/9/13 8:51 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
voorhees - Sorry but Shogun ISNT Anderson or Jones.

Yea but is he Maia, Fihlo, Horn, Sobral or TERRY MARTIN?

I've been hit by punches by Terry, it wasn't pleasant.
7/9/13 9:32 PM
Lazer MMA

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
Lazer MMA - 
Have not learned that Sonnen already abandoned the far superior (at that time) LHW division to fight in the much weaker MW division after getting tooled by Babalu?

Have not learned Shogun swept far superior fighters with ease multiple times, or maybe you just never saw it and are a FOX NOOB!

right, because I'm not a nostalgic fool, I must be a Fox noob.

Well what is foolish exactly?
Where is the error in the post?

Or are you just saying Shogun is washed up?
7/9/13 9:45 PM
klabo

StretchPlum - "This will come down to cardio. Sorry shogun"
Ding ding ding we have a winner Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.