UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Revgear UFC 162 Pick'em Contest (Prizes!)

7/1/13 6:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/13 7:05 AM

7/1/13 8:29 AM
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Special thanks to UG'er UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS for helping me with the new format! Please vote him up when you get a chance.

How is everyone liking this method over the previous one?

The only drawback I see is that the thread doesn't look very busy. Phone Post
7/1/13 10:49 AM
Mulletron5000

ttt Phone Post
7/1/13 10:52 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later. I'll leave feedback on the new format. Phone Post
7/1/13 11:21 AM
Revgear
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear, Pro Gear

TTT!

Here's to another great UFC event! 

7/1/13 12:46 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/1/13 1:19 PM
Mulletron5000

ttt! Phone Post
7/1/13 1:30 PM
backfist_barnesy
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this looks pretty official! Haha I'm not good at adapting to change but this looks pretty cool, VU Mulletron, Revgear and Unreasonable expectations

7/1/13 1:34 PM
Mulletron5000

backfist_barnesy -

Wow this looks pretty official! Haha I'm not good at adapting to change but this looks pretty cool, VU Mulletron, Revgear and Unreasonable expectations

Thanks, I appreciate it! Hopefully the new format doesn't scare anyone away, it is a super simple form. I can't imagine it being harder than typing it all out. Phone Post
7/1/13 1:41 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah I like the setup, thanks Mull and Revgear for doing this.

Question Mull, I did that sample picks for you when you were testing this, those arent gonna count right cause I didnt put much thought into them.

I'll make my official picks this week.

7/1/13 2:06 PM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like the new set up Phone Post
7/1/13 2:19 PM
Mulletron5000

Chris27 -

yeah I like the setup, thanks Mull and Revgear for doing this.

Question Mull, I did that sample picks for you when you were testing this, those arent gonna count right cause I didnt put much thought into them.

I'll make my official picks this week.

Thanks man. Your previous picks will not count, only the ones created in this thread will. Phone Post
7/1/13 2:20 PM
Mulletron5000

OmgItsTheWams - Like the new set up Phone Post
Thanks! Phone Post
7/1/13 2:48 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
I'm gonna win errrything Phone Post
7/1/13 2:53 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up. Op is the shit Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 3:01 PM
Chris27

VU everyone in thread.

7/1/13 3:48 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
GSPeed In My Weed -
caseharts - I'm gonna win errrything Phone Post
Donno about that, you've made some shit picks the last couple events Phone Post 3.0
It was a joke dude. I got like 16th last time I believe. But before that I got like 60th or something. Phone Post
7/1/13 3:51 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Also I don't airways pick to win. I'll pick who I like. This isn't gambling its a fun game. Phone Post
7/1/13 3:55 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen - 

Mulletron, good shit as always but what happens if I want to change my picks?  Maybe I can edit them, I don't know, because I haven't keyed them in yet.   If I can't edit it, I want to be sure first time.

And no, I don't expect you to make any special arrangments to help us edit our picks.

What I mean is, I'd like to know if it's set up so we can edit them without you having to do anything.

Don't want to create situations for you to go and manually make changes, because I might change my picks 5x by Saturday.

So, yea, just wondering.   Don't worry, I plan on making my picks in stone the first time through.

Thanks.

The way it's setup after u make your picks you are shown a review page so u can double check. After you click submit your picks go to Mullet's email.  

You could make your revised picks on the form a 2nd time, post your changes here, maybe a few other options. Let's see what Mullet wants to do since he's taking the time out to add these into his spreadsheet.

7/1/13 4:00 PM
claw11
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's sweet man. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 4:10 PM
Mulletron5000

Swedgen -

Mulletron, good shit as always but what happens if I want to change my picks?  Maybe I can edit them, I don't know, because I haven't keyed them in yet.   If I can't edit it, I want to be sure first time.

And no, I don't expect you to make any special arrangments to help us edit our picks.

What I mean is, I'd like to know if it's set up so we can edit them without you having to do anything.

Don't want to create situations for you to go and manually make changes, because I might change my picks 5x by Saturday.

So, yea, just wondering.   Don't worry, I plan on making my picks in stone the first time through.

Thanks.

If you need to make corrections after you have already submitted, you can just make a post stating your changes. Another way would be to submit a new form and I will update the changes as receive them.

If you submit another form, it would be helpful if in the username box you wrote (correction #1) after your name. Phone Post
7/1/13 4:43 PM
RickStorm
1739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Everyone should post their picks in thread as well.. Shows a more active thread, and plus it helps me cheat during the fight =)

7/1/13 5:23 PM
Chris27

Done.

also to Mull if you want to up the Vote ups for the winners I'll join you and Rick Storm in giving the winners VU.

7/1/13 5:26 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In like Flynn.
7/1/13 5:27 PM
Mulletron5000

Chris27 -

Done.

also to Mull if you want to up the Vote ups for the winners I'll join you and Rick Storm in giving the winners VU.

I think we have our hands full with the amount now. We are trying to see if Kirik and company will just boost the winners vote count instantly instead of having us do it manually. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.