UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> List of wrestlers that Anderson has fought

7/1/13 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fade7 - List of UFC fighters who have beaten Anderson:

Damnit, saw this after my last post.
7/1/13 12:58 PM
Black Belt Wrestling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman is unbeaten. In my opinion Silva is a phenom but my gut tells me that he's going to run out of magic tricks this weekend. I think we could witness a wrestlef*ck that will tick people off .. OR we might see a Jon Jones over Shogun passing of the torch. This sport is always evolving to better ATHLETES. Not always better fighters but better athletes are taking over. Bigger Faster Stronger and quite often younger & hungrier. Silva has been champ for so long this just starts to feel like another step in the evolution of the game. Obviously if Silva continues to fight he will get Fedor'd at some point.
7/1/13 1:00 PM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thing is that Anderson beat all of them so it doesn't really matter. Phone Post
7/1/13 1:07 PM
DanEzra
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm starting to think OP doesn't like Silva.

7/1/13 1:13 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt Wrestling - Weidman is unbeaten. In my opinion Silva is a phenom but my gut tells me that he's going to run out of magic tricks this weekend. I think we could witness a wrestlef*ck that will tick people off .. OR we might see a Jon Jones over Shogun passing of the torch. This sport is always evolving to better ATHLETES. Not always better fighters but better athletes are taking over. Bigger Faster Stronger and quite often younger & hungrier. Silva has been champ for so long this just starts to feel like another step in the evolution of the game. Obviously if Silva continues to fight he will get Fedor'd at some point.

Weidman's striking isn't good enough, nor is he explosive enough to pull off a Jon Jones over Shogun type performance.
7/1/13 1:14 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I do agree though that there is a possibility he could dry hump his way to victory.
7/1/13 1:19 PM
Leck Brosnar

Edited: 07/01/13 1:26 PM
It will be interesting if/once it hits the ground. Weidman will be looking for that guillotine from the top and make Silva scramble and make mistakes. Hope Chris has the tank to go 25 minutes at a good pace
7/1/13 1:27 PM
Trollgrude11
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought OP was pointing it out as a way to tell weidman fans he has no chance lol Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 1:41 PM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - 
PassnSmash -
face to foot technique - None of them won, what's your point? Phone Post
/thread Phone Post 3.0
I'm assuming he is trying to point out the fact that A. Silva can be taken down. A bunch of people here think Silva has this godly takedown defense. He doesn't, he just always finds a way to win. Phone Post 3.0

Andy's TDD has been mentioned as his weak point of his game for a long time. If anything, Anderson's tdd has been underated. Okami who has taken down everyone except Chael and....Anderson. Henderson could not get the td from R2 on, same with Chael in the rematch.

7/1/13 1:42 PM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

face to foot technique -  None of them won, what's your point? Phone Post

And this.

And...Also, Chael got mount but did nothing with it. Dan got a td but did nothing with it.
7/1/13 1:42 PM
Wasa-B

Mustard Tiger - 
NastyNate420 - 
Mix6APlix - 
face to foot technique -  None of them won, what's your point? Phone Post

HAHAHA!

And didn't he finish them all, some in devastating fashion?

PRIDE 25 - Silva v. Newton

UFC 67 - Silva v. Lutter

UFC 82 - Silva v. Henderson

UFC 117 - Silva v. Sonnen

UFC 134 - Silva v. Okami

UFC 148 - SIlva v. Sonnen II

And this.
7/1/13 1:44 PM
Kid Charlemagne
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

face to foot technique - None of them won, what's your point? Phone Post
ZINGER! Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 1:54 PM
orcus

List of blackbelts Weidman has done jack shit to on the ground:

7/1/13 6:41 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

list of people that have beat weidman:

list of people that beat fedor legitimately before werdum:

7/1/13 6:42 PM

all i am doing is showing u guy the way its possible for chris to win - for all those nuthuggers who cant phathom how he wins...anderson has only fought a few good wrestlers and ALL of them took him down...and weidman has superior wrestling/bjj than all of them

7/1/13 6:48 PM

orcus - 

List of blackbelts Weidman has done jack shit to on the ground:

my understanding is that he subbed all blackbelts at adcc trials with less than a year of traneing..he also had maia in a guillotine, who is lightyears beyond anderson in terms of bjj ability

7/1/13 6:49 PM
Rudi

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

all i am doing is showing u guy the way its possible for chris to win - for all those nuthuggers who cant phathom how he wins...anderson has only fought a few good wrestlers and ALL of them took him down...and weidman has superior wrestling/bjj than all of them

Yet all of them were finished by anderson. Phone Post
7/1/13 6:51 PM
Rudi

Op makes these threads to try to convience himself that Weidman will win, yet deep down he knows Weidman will get knocked into the orbit. Phone Post
7/1/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.