UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogan: favor to ask

7/1/13 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AZ-Grappler
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know it's a shot in the dark but...

A few of my students are going to be in Vegas for the UFC event. They are HUGE fans of yours and also have tickets to your Friday evening show.

Any way you can take a few minutes or whatever and hang/chat with them at some point? I don't know what your schedule is like before/after the show. But if you could they would love to chill with you for a few.

Thanks!

Val
7/1/13 2:59 PM
The Loge
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I texted him and asked for you. He said he would love to. He said to have them meat him behind the venue, next to the dumpsters, an hour before it starts, wearing only tube socks. Hope they have a good time! Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 3:11 PM
Chomas
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 3:16 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - I texted him and asked for you. He said he would love to. He said to have them meat him behind the venue, next to the dumpsters, an hour before it starts, wearing only tube socks. Hope they have a good time! Phone Post 3.0
I laffed.

But i hope he responds. Phone Post
7/1/13 3:25 PM
KidPittsburgh
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/1/13 3:30 PM
rexhavoc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - I texted him and asked for you. He said he would love to. He said to have them meat him behind the venue, next to the dumpsters, an hour before it starts, wearing only tube socks. Hope they have a good time! Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to meet Joe, but I don't want him to "meat" me.
7/1/13 3:38 PM
The Loge
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rexhavoc -
The Loge - I texted him and asked for you. He said he would love to. He said to have them meat him behind the venue, next to the dumpsters, an hour before it starts, wearing only tube socks. Hope they have a good time! Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to meet Joe, but I don't want him to "meat" me.
Don't be scared homie. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 1:20 PM
AZ-Grappler
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
7/4/13 1:30 PM
jefft73
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most comics tend to do a meet and greet after their shows. Might be a huge line though. Phone Post
7/4/13 3:55 PM
Joe Rogan
1082 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AZ-Grappler - I know it's a shot in the dark but...

A few of my students are going to be in Vegas for the UFC event. They are HUGE fans of yours and also have tickets to your Friday evening show.

Any way you can take a few minutes or whatever and hang/chat with them at some point? I don't know what your schedule is like before/after the show. But if you could they would love to chill with you for a few.

Thanks!

Val

After Friday's show we'll be hanging out and taking pictures with anyone that wants to meet us.

I'll see them there!

7/4/13 4:06 PM
steve sandstrom
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh joe! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 5:03 PM
Poop Doodle
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe rules.
7/4/13 5:10 PM
AZ-Grappler

Thanks Joe,

They are super excited to meet you.

Val
7/4/13 5:13 PM
Alex Bruner
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Thanks!

Val

After Friday's show we'll be hanging out and taking pictures with anyone that wants to meet us.

I'll see them there!

Vote this man up for answering in person. Phone Post
7/4/13 6:17 PM
Dmoney35
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Thanks!

Val

I'll see them there!

UG is cool :) love this place Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.