UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/26/03 10:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-May-03
large boobies, abot 5'10....
5/26/03 10:35 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-May-03 10:55 AM
Ok a have a few for today but I will do them spread out throughout the day. My very first school was next to a Del Taco. I was walking accross the parking lot to go get some food (I know I shouldn't be eating that crap). Anyway I was walking across the drive thru part but there was a little cross walk. 2 guys in a Mustang pull in as I am crossing and very loudly rev the motor to scare the shit out of me. Well they did and I said WTF is your problem, and kept walking. Well the passenger starts running his mouth saying F-U, what are you going to do punk? So I walked back over there and the guy gets out of the car while he was sitting in the drive thru. He came at me kind of quickly yelling shit so I stuck him with a nice hard jab and he grabbed his nose and bent over. I blasted him with a Thai Kick (harder the the McKee kick) and lifted him off the ground. He landed flat on his back and I imediatly ran over to the drivers door (incase he decided to get out) He put his hands up in the air and said "Bro, Bro, Bro...I am just drivin". I was afriad I was going to jail so I ran up to my school and sat in my office like nothing was going on. I heard an ambulence but never looked outside to see what had happened. The thing that made me the most mad was I never got my lunch. I also realized around that time I had a very short fuse. I have a couple really funny ones for today so keep checking back.
5/26/03 10:49 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup Max. Not 5'10 though because I am only 5'8 and she wasn't taller than me. She was about my height
5/26/03 10:56 AM
WestsideStrangler

I was just reading a few of these and I was thinking I would have ahard time believing someone telling me stories like this, so I just want you to know I have not made any of this stuff up and they are entirly true. I guess it paints me or some of the guys in a bad light but I am being honest and again I was once a dick. Thanks for reading them. CB
5/26/03 11:07 AM
Pilot201
1848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Westside, I fucking wish his school was on the East coast dagnabit.
5/26/03 12:35 PM
WestsideStrangler

First Street fight after I learned BJJ. my friend Jeremy and I (no Williams) were driving home from training minding our own buisness and this guy pulls up along side us at a light. His chick was staring at one of us (probably him because I have big ears and he looks like Brad Pitt). Well she kept staring and then the guy got pissed and started talking crap. I was like "Control your chick and you won't have these problems" He said F-U pullover. So we pulled behind a bank and got out. The second we got out of the car the dude pulled a gun and pointed it at me. I was like HOLY SHIT!! and dropped behind our car. Well we got back in and left without further incident. About a month later I am in the walk up line at In-n-Out burger and the guy pulls in to the drive thru. There are about 10 cars in front of him so I run over to my house (I conviently live accross the street from In-n-Out) and grab Jeremy. We run cack over there and wait till he gets to the front of the line. I said whats up DICK HEAD and he just stared at me and began to frive off. I said what's that matter no guy today or do you pull it on so many people you forgot who I am? He drove 1/2 way down the street and got out like he wanted to fight. As we ran down there he got back in and drove away again. That happened like 3 times and finally I turned around and walked toward my house. Funny enough as I got to the light by my house he pulled up as I was crossign the cross walk. I ran over and kicked the side of his door and he was pissed so he got out. I walked toward me with hsi hands behind his back like he had something. I was pretty nervous because of the guys track record and we were on 19th street in Costa Mesa where it is very possible he would have something. Well I was circling around a tree when my boy Jeremy saw he had nothing behind his back. I rushed the guy and double legged his ass on the side walk. As I tried to mount him he had one arm in (today I would have caugh him in the mounted triange but I didn't know it then) and he ascaped out the back. As we came to the feet I knee'd him in the head and put him in a guillotine. I tripped his leg and I fell to the mount with the guillotine. I put him out and then bagan bombing on him. I hit him about 7 or 8 clean shots and I got knocked off of him by the cops. It turned out that the cop was the guy who taught Zack how to skate during his begining years of Hocky and let me run off. It was pretty cool because the guy had a few serious charges as it was so I never felt bad. I broke my had too because I had no idea how to punch yet. Stay tunned for more.
5/26/03 12:40 PM
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

those really are some good stories...most of the "streetfighting" stuff you read in on here is pretty tame (ie. danbjjfighter).
5/26/03 12:52 PM
branchdavidian
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I can't dance" lol
5/26/03 2:28 PM
dfmahone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Brennan, I like your stories. Very entertaining and you tell them well. I read a thread a while back where you seemed to have bad blood with a BJJ black belt, I think it was Iha. Do you have any incidents with him or his students? How about any fights where you got beaten up? Either way, I want to hear more. Thanks man. Darren
5/26/03 3:10 PM
TV
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All of Fabiano's best guys from the past now train with Chris :-)
5/26/03 3:28 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i swear she was taller, drove a black mustang
5/26/03 3:37 PM
WestsideStrangler

NO street fight stories where I lost unfourtunatly. I always knew when to shut up as a kid and once I could fight well... You know :) She drove a truck when I knew here no Stang. Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Was she cute? Where did she live? No real episodes. Cleber and I almost went at it a few times but I am not going to get in to that one again because we get along now.
5/26/03 6:49 PM
WestsideStrangler

TTT
5/26/03 8:31 PM
FabioVargas
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris: Honestly, you should whitte a book or something, My self and a lot other people really enjoy this. Keep it up!! What would you say was the time you fucked up the other dude more? Regards!! Fabio
5/26/03 9:42 PM
baileys87

TTT TTT TTT
5/26/03 10:15 PM
max power

shes married now, great face. how many chix named devin would claim they used to hunmp brennan?!!?!?
5/26/03 10:17 PM
Christopher Cordeiro

Edited: 26-May-03 10:20 PM
Westside I've got a story, you may appreciate I think I told you this one in person once. Anyway, Myself and Erik Apple were at some pro NHB fights in St. Petersburg Florida. And these kids start talking about how thier friend would kick everybodys ass thats fighting and he was fought all over and what not. So I'm like "He fights pro?" the kids are like "yeah". I'm like "is he here." They are like "thats him" and they point him out. So I walk up to him and I'm like "Hey your friends said you fight." He's like "Yeah I've fought all over lots of different big events." And I didn't recognize him and he only looked about 17 or 18 years old. I'm like "whats your name." He says "Chris". So I'm like "whats your last name". He says "my name is Chris Brennan." Thats my story. Funny stuff eh.
5/26/03 11:14 PM
WestsideStrangler

He just caught him in a lie. Devin is married and I can't answer your last question Max ;)
5/26/03 11:36 PM
TheFox

...good idea brennan or your 190 pound girlfriend might get mad...
5/27/03 12:10 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 27-May-03
Chris- That was some funny shit. I think you did tell me that one before. I just rememberd another one. Jeremy (Williams), Jenn, and I were on the way to nationals and 2 guys pull along side us and flipped us off like we cut them off or something. not sure if we did because Jenn was driving ;) Anyway they yell shit and Jeremy (pre anger management) had a very short fuse. We are on the freeway mind you. So I say, ok if these guys hit trafic it is on. Sure enough 5 miles later we hit stopped trafic. All I hear is Jeremys door shut and he is sprinting up 3 cars. Well you know I gotta back my boy so im am out too. By the time I get up there jeremy is BOMBING through the front window and the guy is leaning all the way over on his friend in the passenger seat. Well I come up on the passanger side and he was smarter and his window was up. The back window was down though so I reached in and bitch slapped the guy fomr the back seat. We then ran back to the car and began driving fast because there were like 3 people calling 911 on cell phones. After we calmed down I realized I tore my bicep by hitting the blind spot as I reached through the car window. Pretty friggin lame on my part. I have a couple more I will put up in a little bit. CB
5/27/03 12:10 AM
McRay

I can't believe I just read this whole damn thread. Some good stories, but it seems that alot of fights get started over some petty stuff. I guess I'm too easy going. Now that I think about it, that's probably because I can't fight worth shit : )
5/27/03 12:16 AM
WestsideStrangler

I am very easy going now. Haven't been in a street fight in years. They were almost all petty and could have been avoided but fun to tell about now.
5/27/03 12:23 AM
McRay

I've never been in a street fight although when I was living in England I had numerous chances. Cooler heads always prevailed though. I think I get too nervous and think too much about the consequences. I just need to start lashing out and kick some ass. It sounds like fun.
5/27/03 1:15 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 27-May-03 01:21 AM
Dude, Jeremy had a temper like I have NEVER seen before. A few real bad ones... Worse than mine. Metropolis was like me, Ryan Parker, Mauricio Zingano, Ricci Gracie (girl) Henery and Matt from Ricksons, Brock (Ricksons) Marc Laimon and a few others. It was pretty wild but never like Kokomos because of the age thing. We only went there because I had pull after working there for so long and we knew we could get away with shit.
5/27/03 2:19 AM
ECWCock

Dan has caught the fool.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.