UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/26/03 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-May-03
NO street fight stories where I lost unfourtunatly. I always knew when to shut up as a kid and once I could fight well... You know :) She drove a truck when I knew here no Stang. Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Was she cute? Where did she live? No real episodes. Cleber and I almost went at it a few times but I am not going to get in to that one again because we get along now.
5/26/03 6:49 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
5/26/03 8:31 PM
FabioVargas
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris: Honestly, you should whitte a book or something, My self and a lot other people really enjoy this. Keep it up!! What would you say was the time you fucked up the other dude more? Regards!! Fabio
5/26/03 9:42 PM
baileys87
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT TTT TTT
5/26/03 10:15 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shes married now, great face. how many chix named devin would claim they used to hunmp brennan?!!?!?
5/26/03 10:17 PM
Christopher Cordeiro

Edited: 26-May-03 10:20 PM
Westside I've got a story, you may appreciate I think I told you this one in person once. Anyway, Myself and Erik Apple were at some pro NHB fights in St. Petersburg Florida. And these kids start talking about how thier friend would kick everybodys ass thats fighting and he was fought all over and what not. So I'm like "He fights pro?" the kids are like "yeah". I'm like "is he here." They are like "thats him" and they point him out. So I walk up to him and I'm like "Hey your friends said you fight." He's like "Yeah I've fought all over lots of different big events." And I didn't recognize him and he only looked about 17 or 18 years old. I'm like "whats your name." He says "Chris". So I'm like "whats your last name". He says "my name is Chris Brennan." Thats my story. Funny stuff eh.
5/26/03 11:14 PM
WestsideStrangler

He just caught him in a lie. Devin is married and I can't answer your last question Max ;)
5/26/03 11:36 PM
TheFox

...good idea brennan or your 190 pound girlfriend might get mad...
5/27/03 12:10 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 27-May-03
Chris- That was some funny shit. I think you did tell me that one before. I just rememberd another one. Jeremy (Williams), Jenn, and I were on the way to nationals and 2 guys pull along side us and flipped us off like we cut them off or something. not sure if we did because Jenn was driving ;) Anyway they yell shit and Jeremy (pre anger management) had a very short fuse. We are on the freeway mind you. So I say, ok if these guys hit trafic it is on. Sure enough 5 miles later we hit stopped trafic. All I hear is Jeremys door shut and he is sprinting up 3 cars. Well you know I gotta back my boy so im am out too. By the time I get up there jeremy is BOMBING through the front window and the guy is leaning all the way over on his friend in the passenger seat. Well I come up on the passanger side and he was smarter and his window was up. The back window was down though so I reached in and bitch slapped the guy fomr the back seat. We then ran back to the car and began driving fast because there were like 3 people calling 911 on cell phones. After we calmed down I realized I tore my bicep by hitting the blind spot as I reached through the car window. Pretty friggin lame on my part. I have a couple more I will put up in a little bit. CB
5/27/03 12:10 AM
McRay
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe I just read this whole damn thread. Some good stories, but it seems that alot of fights get started over some petty stuff. I guess I'm too easy going. Now that I think about it, that's probably because I can't fight worth shit : )
5/27/03 12:16 AM
WestsideStrangler

I am very easy going now. Haven't been in a street fight in years. They were almost all petty and could have been avoided but fun to tell about now.
5/27/03 12:23 AM
McRay
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never been in a street fight although when I was living in England I had numerous chances. Cooler heads always prevailed though. I think I get too nervous and think too much about the consequences. I just need to start lashing out and kick some ass. It sounds like fun.
5/27/03 1:15 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 27-May-03 01:21 AM
Dude, Jeremy had a temper like I have NEVER seen before. A few real bad ones... Worse than mine. Metropolis was like me, Ryan Parker, Mauricio Zingano, Ricci Gracie (girl) Henery and Matt from Ricksons, Brock (Ricksons) Marc Laimon and a few others. It was pretty wild but never like Kokomos because of the age thing. We only went there because I had pull after working there for so long and we knew we could get away with shit.
5/27/03 9:33 AM
WestsideStrangler

uh hu
5/27/03 10:00 AM
WestsideStrangler

Dan are you coming to class this morning? :)
5/27/03 10:51 AM
WestsideStrangler

LOL! I agree with the TMA part but I have grappled on pavement, and I have boxed on pavement. Here is another. My friend and I are walking back to our apartment in Costa Mesa (different that the In-n-Out one) and this guy walks by us and blasts shoulders with my buddy. The guy that hits him says WTF! I said hey dickhead you are the one that hit him. He was a fillipino (sp) guy and instantly pulled out a knife and started running his moth more to try and scare me. Little did he know I had my trust worthy case of Met-Rx in my hand. I was holding a very large case of Met-Rx in my hands and as he got closer to me pointing the knife at me I threw the box at him in a pushing motion and and rushed him. BElieve it or not the knife stuck directly in the Met-Rx box and I beat the guy until someone had to call 911. I didn't get in any trouble though because he pulled a knife on me and again my friends were cops :) I always carry a case of Met-Rx with me now ;) Jus kiddin. True story though. Anyone know how many I have told so far?
5/27/03 10:59 AM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-May-03 11:10 AM
ok her internet name is *something like* sparklegirl78 on yahoo if u guys do a search u can find a picture.
5/27/03 11:30 AM
WestsideStrangler

I think she has MS now and is sometimes in a wheelchair. That is what a friend told me that saw her. if that is true that really sucks. How do you do a search for that?
5/27/03 1:16 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tijuana story. I was with two of my friends at Margarita Village in TJ and I was trying no to get too lit (very hard to do). I started talking to some cute little blond and we decided to take the conversation outside so we could hear each other. 5-10 minutes later (guess) we decide to go back in and get a drink. As I walk into the door I see some huge guy throw a punch at who I thought was one of my friends. I go barreling through the club and as I get to the guy who was easily over 6ft tall i throw a right. He sees it coming and steps back and ends up sitting in a chair behind him. I barely graze his chin and all hell breaks loose. He jumps up and before we can start throwing punches we both get grabbed by bouncers and are led out the back door into a small ally that is lined with closed store fronts. At the far end of the alley is a fence that is locked but a large gap at the top. As I am standing at the bottom of the stairs (out the back door) all kinds of people are filing out to watch the two drunks fight. I start to back up as I see the guy get pushed out the door. He sees me and starts to run down the stairs while taking off his jacket. At this point he's got a couple of his buddies in tow. I am franticaly looking for my two friends knowing that they are somewhere inside. As the guy reaches me he screams something like "lets go". I look over his shoulder and notice my two friends running our way. They run right by me to see that the exit fence is locked. One friend grabs me by the shirt and drags me back to the fence and says the cops are inside and making their way to the rear of the club so after being in jail in Mexico more than once I decide to flee not wanting to experience that again. We climb the fence and end up on a side street. We start laughing and my friends ask me what the fuck i was thinking. I say I thought the big guy punched on of them and they said they weren't anywhere near the whole mess. As we are talking we see the big guy running down the street towards us yelling. One of my friends steps in front of him and the guy screams something in his. My friend (also a wrestler) back heel trips the guy in the street and they start pounding the shit out of each other. I am stading on the sidewalk which is about 2.5ft high off the street (street was on a hill) when I get tackled from behind and fly into the street. The guy was on top of me from behind and I stood up and switched the guy. I threw about 20 punches to his head as he tried to turttle up until my other friend dragged me off him. We grabbed our other friend who by now had already started pounding the other guy pretty good. We ran down the street, hailed a cab and were driving away as the cops puled up to bust the two guys sitting in the street. I broke two bones in my right hand and scrapped my elbow almost to the bone for my troubles.
5/27/03 1:19 PM
SteppingRazor

Westside- The girl im talking about I remember her saying that your brother has a poster of her on his wall from one of her modeling gigs
5/27/03 1:21 PM
SteppingRazor

Wait the girl's name im talking about is Danielle I think.
5/27/03 1:32 PM
andre
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only funny streetfighting stories I have are the ones I lost. Like the Halloween I was dressed as a ninja and a guy in a gorilla outfit kicked my ass. The worst thing about the fight was that the chinese stars in my hidden ninja pocket were jabbing me in the chest when the guy was on my back (I was stomach down on the ground).
5/27/03 1:45 PM
TV
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre - That is funny. Gorilla beating on a Ninja. LMAO
5/27/03 1:49 PM
Hotlanta
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey andreh! When can I come collect my training sessions with Andreh Anderson. Do you remember that transition armlock you showed me in the hallway of your Mom's house. That was sick, I used it a couple of times. TTT for Andreh......... I've never heard of anyone else on this thread...... JK Sean Sullivan
5/27/03 1:51 PM
andre
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol..SEAN! Dude, where are you now??? When are you coming to LA?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.