UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/16/03 10:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-03 10:23 AM
HALZ- You must have misunderstood it, and Marc was like 20
5/16/03 10:28 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-03
Had to edit all my posts because I guess not everyone was young and dumb in there lives. I was so I will leave my name :)
5/16/03 10:45 AM
Halz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes a a lot more sense now. The first post sounded kind of thuggish but it is understandable. Thank you for clearing it up.
5/16/03 11:18 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben, Im in Los Angeles. You can drop me an email at andrehanderson@hotmail.com
5/16/03 11:27 AM
mayiwhoopu

LOL at "we are much more mature now"!!! That's what I think sometimes too, until some jackass starts talking shit like this last Monday!! The dude was going 35 in a 40 zone in the left hand land, so I passed him. Then I look back and the guy's flipping me off for no reason, so I slam on my brakes and flip him off. The dude got in the other lane and started saying something as we pulled up to a stop light. So I got out and yelled "So you need your ass kicked, huh?" and he says "Nice fucking blinker buddy!" I'm like "Fuck you you gray haired pussy, you want some??" and he's like "You young punks ain't got no respect for nobody, do you?" I said "Not for gray haired, shit talking bitches like you!!!" and he took off quickly when the light turned green! I am an intelligent and nice guy, but I just regress back to my caveman self when I get confronted with assholes like that!!!
5/16/03 11:29 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot to mention that the guy I talked to was 20 years old. He has accomplished alot in his 20 years.
5/16/03 11:33 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one at Denny's is my favorite moment from those days Chris.LOL! The one with Marc as a classic also!! Call me up bro. Later
5/16/03 11:35 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 16-May-03 11:37 AM
HOLLY SHIT! Mauricio is here. All we need now is Laimon and Ryan PArker and the stories are gonna fly. Oh god can I tell it Mauricio?
5/16/03 11:43 AM
mayiwhoopu

NOW YOU GOTTA' SPILL THE BEANS!! Sounds juicy. :-)
5/16/03 11:47 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care!He said he had a gun!LOL.
5/16/03 11:49 AM
firstenergy

here's a funny one for ya Chris Brennan. I was at a party last year and i hear this guy talking about how he's a pro fighter and he just got back from training with Chris Brennan and the Lion's Den in texas. So immediately i smell bullshit and stroll over. This dude was like 6 foot and 150 pounds. So being a drunk asshole i say, "Wow you train with Chris Brennan, that is cool." He says, " Yeah training hard for my next fight." I say "How about the Westside Strangler?, you train with him too." He's like "Oh yeah the whole den." At this point i can hardly hold in the laughter and say "Who do you think is a better striker, Brennan or the Strangler?" He says "Chris has better submissions but the Strangler is better at stand-up." Now im really go off and say "Was Superman and the Boogie Monster there too you fucking tool?" This kid slaps the beer out of my hand and throws a punch at me. So i took him down, mounted him and slapped him around til he cried. As i'm getting kicked out of the party some kid says "Damn you whooped his ass, maybe you should train with the Lion's Den."
5/16/03 12:03 PM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 16-May-03 12:14 PM
LOL! That is funny shit. I have had dumb ass kids tell me they train with Chris Brennan right to my face. I almost died right in front of him. OK So Mauricio, maybe Laimon and Ryan Parker and I are sitting in Denny's and this guy are girl are behind us. I honestly don't remember what started it but the guy started talking shit. One of us might have been staring at his girl or something but I honestly don't remember (maybe Mauricio can fill us in). So it escalates and the guy says he is going to go out side and get his gun and put a bullet in my head. So without hesitation I stand up not about to let the guy get to his car and block him in the booth he was sitting in. His head is agains the head rest and I grab Ryan Parkers pepper spray and FLOOD this guys face. I mean it was dripping all the way down to the table. I held it there for about 5 seconds and I was about 6 imches from him. Needless to say he never made it to his car and we bolted because the lady in Denny's called the cops. Literally like 6 months later we all walked in the same Denny's and the people jumped on the telephone so we left again in a hurry. We never got to eat there again. by the way the guy screamed like a girl but not as loud as the guy who Ryan broke his ear drum ;) Mauricio- "What the fuck you say about Samoa"
5/16/03 12:39 PM
supersonic
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO-most all of you sound like a bunch of adolescent tools. Westsidestrangler-Your telling us that one guy started talking shit to a table of 4? Strange.
5/16/03 12:46 PM
nova1

Edited: 16-May-03 12:53 PM
here go's..well i was at some frat party last year, i was kinda twisted off of bacardi 151, i started talking shit about my training with chris brennan and the west side strangler *whos name i cannot reveal due to legal reasons* and this kid starts fuckin with me, he's about 5'3" 195.....he kept acting like some kind of MMA god, like the fucker knew it all..(like i dont know who the west side strangler is)we all know its mickey brunette....he was trying to imply that chris wasnt the leader of the lions den and that he thought brennan had better stand up..like whatever!..so i threw a punch at him, hit him in the temple and he proceeded to fall on me ( he was out like a light) when he fell on me i tripped and hit my head on a bench and i was out..when i came to, there was this fat little dude straddled on me...tryin to rape me..they kicked him out of the party and i sat in the bathroom rockin myself till i was no longer in shock........
5/16/03 12:47 PM
mzingano

LOL. You getting old Chris, your memory is going bad, it was me you and Jeremy. Jeremy was talking to this dudes girl and he got all upset, you told Jeremy to go get the car and we got up, you staretd to tell the guy to fuck off and I spraid him and his girl.The part when the spray was dripping you remember very well.LOL. Big ass fucking Samoan's, that was great.The best park was when this girl try to run across the parking lot and that HUGE motherfucker punched her in the face!!! This same huge guy and Chris went at it, Chris went to take him down but the guy was so big that he just wound't move, so Chris grabed his balls and started to to pull on it,HARD, until he fell down and was mounted and got his ass kicked!!The Samoan, by the had to be around 6'4" 350lbs, easy.This one started because this dude just walked up to Marc for no reason and socked him and said "...what did you say about Samoans?" LOL, the good old days!!!
5/16/03 12:51 PM
JGO

I liked the Laimon story. Pepperspraying a guy inside of a Denny's when it's already 3 or 4 (trained fighters) on 1 is a little overkill don't you think? It's amazing the shit you will see late at night at Denny's...
5/16/03 12:55 PM
Marzz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"but my friend gave me the look and just shot a double on the guy, slammed him, mounted him and proceded to beat the shit out of him until the bouncers came over and booted the guy" Um... no offense, but that's pretty fucked up. He didn't threaten you or even insult you. If anything, he was just trying to impress you. And your boy assaulted him for it? Real cool, bro.
5/16/03 12:55 PM
mzingano

Hey, he had a gun, or so he said!
5/16/03 1:00 PM
mzingano

Edited: 16-May-03 01:03 PM
Marzz, yeah the shit we did was kind of fucked up but you know what, it was a lot of fun at the time.It's funny to talk about it now but its something that none of us is looking foward to doing it again.We all grew up and out of that.Its all just good stories now. Later
WestsideStrangler

I guess story time is over. It is ok for a bunch of kids to fight in the streets but when they grow up to be professional fighters they are supposed to have a clean slate. Never had a conflict before. I never claim to have been a perfect kid or even adult. You wanted to hear about it so I told you. If you don't like it don't talk shit in a bar (or at Denny's) Mauricio- I guess all the getting hit in the head is getting to me. Sorry for the fuck up of the story. Ill call ya later.
TSSpagnola

MMAWeekly.com
Andre - Are you sure that was the right name?
5/16/03 1:01 PM
mzingano

By the way, I think that was Marc's first fight, EVER, but not the last.
5/16/03 1:04 PM
andre

TSS, Positive. Why? Do you know him? He said he was friends with Ken Pishna.
5/16/03 1:05 PM
mzingano

Chris, I don't remember how all of them went either.LOL LOL at not talking shit at Denny's, all because his girl was jocking our friend!!
5/16/03 1:06 PM
Todd Milhoan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

made the mistake of coming home from training a different way, realized I was low on gas, and stopped at a 7-11. The kid behind the counter knows pankration.. he trained with KEN SHAMROCK and the LIONS DEN in SEATTLE. I point out that the Lion's Den was in CA, and he said "I mean Matt Humm (humm, not Hume..)" One of my favorites though.. The bar I used to work for is across the street from another, owned by the same guy. One of the former doormen across the street is wearing a flying sidekick necklace and was asking the DJ if he could make him a tape for his nunchaku forms event. I'm across the street at a friend's birthday party, and this same doorguy is talking about how much ass he just kicked in a fight over there.. he looks at me, and wants to show them the hold he had this guy in. he tells me "don't worry, I won't hurt you" and puts me in the worst head chancery I've ever been in. the Freshman HS wrestlers I coach could apply it tighter. He's MAYBE 150lbs soaking wet (I'm only about 160) and I point out that he might want to keep me in the center, so that I don't have a chance to pick him up and drop him.. he tells me I can't lift him that way (funny, we worked on that same bodylock for a half hour that afternoon) I also got to find out that if he applies pressure to the sides of my neck (like a gi choke, without the gi, in the wrong spot as well) if he squeezes the left side, I pass out, if he squeezes the right side, I die. and there's NO escape to it. None. If he squeezes I'm dead on the spot. I pinch his elbows together, and ask him how exactly he's going to finish the "unescapable choke" from there.. he starts getting upset, and says "do you know what VALE TUDO is?! I've been training it for the last 22 years! (The guy is 24... I own most of the UFC's.. I apparently don't own Ultimate Infants) Gotta love 'em.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.