Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cochman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-03
ttt for an always very hostile mauricio zingano
5/16/03 7:03 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those wore very hostile days for a very hostile bunch of guys!!! I met Chris on a monday or tuesday at the academy, by friday night we wore out fighting... ...we keep fighting almost every week for about 2 years.Loads of fun and good training with willing fighting partners. HOSTILE!!!
5/16/03 7:11 PM
0utsider

ttt
5/16/03 7:27 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauricio- Remember the guy that slept with your girlfriends little sister? Can I tell that one?
5/16/03 7:40 PM
LEMon
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-03 08:25 PM
LOL@Andre and Westsidestrangler. Westside please keep telling stories please, they are really entertaining. ". Never underestimate the power of denial. " Never a truer word spoken! My friends boyfriend (my friend is a girl not a guy haha) keeps talking about how he grew up fighting and how its part of his life, the other day he told me why wrestle with people when u can just walk up and elbow them in the throat, which is his staple move in a streetfight. He also told me of when he fought in a no rules event, "like that UFC stuff". I asked him how he went, he said he got gassed in the fourth round. Keep in mind i know EVERY event thats been in Australia...so i go along with it. He tells me and his tkd blackbelt friend "its frustrating being in public, people dont know how to handle themselves like the three of us do..." I'm going...yeh buddy. Shame he's a nice guy to! At the end of this his girlfriend busts out with " u may think it, but lemme just tell u, the more u talk about fighting, the less chance u got of getting laid tonite.." lol
5/16/03 7:41 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been in some pretty nasty scraps. Some interesting others not so but I can give you the short versions. I threw a guy thru a window at a 7-11 (not purposely) because he felt it necessary to try to impress his friends by talking shit to me. I am a magnet for drunks. I ended up paying for the window. Guy grabbed my wife in a bar and when I turned around he was smiling at me. Yucatan bar in Westlake Village, he thought he was safe because his friends were sitting at a table behind him watching. I hit him twice before he hit the ground and dove for the first of his friends that rushed me. I was blindly throwing punches at whatever moved. I must have been hit 20 times when it was over. Luckily for me my wife worked with one of the bouncers girlfriends and they knew me. Plus, if it weren't for the bouncers i would have been mauled. worst fight I have ever been in was with one of my brothers who is one year younger than me. We were both cutting weight to wrestle in a tournament and very agitated. I don't remember what i said to him that set him off but he blind sided me and took me down (right thru the coffee table). We ended up back on our feet trading shots, at some point I shot in on him and drove him into the entertainment center. This went on for about 3-5 minutes (long time to fight) until my other brother came down and threatened to help my other brother if I didn't stop.
5/16/03 7:46 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauricio?
5/16/03 8:31 PM
mini monst
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for the girlfriends little sister story.
5/16/03 9:46 PM
Thonolan'sGhost

This isn't exactly the most intelligent thread on the forum, is it?
5/16/03 10:54 PM
FudoMyoo

I support that, great stories!
5/17/03 1:50 AM
CobraKaiMMA

Edited: 17-May-03
I love the Thai Kai comment. That shit makes me laugh out loud everytime I hear it.
5/17/03 2:03 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Chris, I was gone all day.You mean the guy that raped a 12 year old girl?! Go on, that was a nice one for the books.
5/17/03 2:35 AM
WestsideStrangler

OK Mauricio calls me and say come over I am going to kick the shit out of this guy that raped this 12 year old girl. Long story short the guy shows up and Mauricio begins to bomb on him. He beats him up on the feet, takes him down (slam on the concrete) Chokes him OUT, breaks his arm, footlockshim and pops the shit out of it. The guy wakes up and mauricio head buts him and continues to kick his ass. I have never seen someone so fucked up after a fight in my life. I know I am forgeting some of the shit he did to him but I assure you he never raped another girl. How boout the one with all the Brazilians during the Pan Ams. LOL! Great one.
5/17/03 3:38 AM
LEMon
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/17/03 5:47 AM
gabora

i can't believe anyone is actually busting balls about these guys spilling these stories. this is the heart and soul of our sport and i'm glad that i'm reading this stuff here...knowing that these are at least true rather than hearing it from some dickhead at a party etc. more stories please.
5/17/03 6:06 AM
mayiwhoopu

My friend Jeff was telling me how bad he was and how he had KO'd @ 80 guys. My other friends had witnessed him KO a few guys in the bar so I wanted to see how tough he really was. He claimed that he wanted to box me because he knew I took martial arts and he didn't want to grapple me. So I went out that night and bought a pair of boxing gloves and offered to box him. He just starts throwing wild haymakers right off the bat, so I just circled out for about 20 seconds. Then I just started pimping him out with jabs and straight punches while he flails away. I was dominating so I even switched to southpaw to give him a chance and he still couldn't land a punch! I think I nailed him with at least 40 unanswered blows before he claimed he was 'tired'. Then the next week he came to one of my classes and I took him down and choked him out in 20 seconds flat!! After that, I could never get him to come to another class...... :-)
5/17/03 7:27 AM
Spyguy

My buddy that is a blue belt in BJJ and myself that is the same plus a 2X midwest submission Fighting champion were picking up a couple of local chicks in Vegas at Rain in the Palms. Somehow the conversation got on to the UFC and she proceeds to tell me that her "boyfriend" (I ended up getting head from her in the valet area of the Palms in the front seat of her car while people were walking back and forth in front of us) trains "UFC". I was like "what?, what style do you mean he trains because the UFC is a promotion, not a style". She's like "No, he trains UFC, thats what he's been telling me and proceeds to demonstrate some half-assed front choke technique that he taught her for "rape defense". It was ridiculous, but I didn't want to rip on her boyfriend because I didn't want to jeopardize my game. She swallowed. Spguy
5/17/03 8:18 AM
yusul
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

archive pls.
5/17/03 12:02 PM
mzingano

I don't remember all the fine details, but you got pertty much everything Chris.I broke my hand also remeber?That guy got what he deserved. Chris, the one after Pan Am's was great, but do you remember the very first fight we ever got in to togheter?AIKMAN!!!
5/17/03 12:08 PM
doctor major

Ok, one more. I trained BJJ at Oklahoma State for a semester, and after our class these two guys would come in and set up. Well, the first thing they did was plug in their cd player and start playing the sound track to Mortal Kombat. One guy would start doing these wierd cat stances to warm up, etc. Really, its kind of tough to describe how odd this was to see all this going on every saturday as the bjj guys are just leaving. Well, a couple of us stick around one day a few weeks into this ritual to see what they can do. It was kind of like West Side Story MMA. They knew a little grappling, but it was basically like a ninjitsu ballet with takedowns and silly attempts at submissions. They kind of tried to punch and kick eachother (they had headgear, TKD foot and hand pads, and chest gaurds) but nothing ever really HAPPENED, you know? Well, at the time I wasn't at all interested in the fighting aspect of training, but the other guy from the BJJ club who stayed after to watch these guys was a bit of a scrapper. So he asks really solemnly if he might be able to spar with them. They were very serious about how dangerous their techniques were, and what he could and couldn't do (try to hit on the forehead and not the face!). He acts very humble and sincere, listening patiently. Then they crank up the Mortal Kombat (this is completely true, I'm doing my best not to laugh out loud) and my buddy goes against the bigger of the two (much bigger than my friend so this is ostensibly "fair")...and pimp slaps him from one corner of the wrestling room to the other, taking him down, slapping him, letting him up, slapping him. The other guy's mouth was this perfect "O" of suprise. The mortal kombat music did not help the tards that day.
5/17/03 12:12 PM
mzingano

Also was great that day Marc beat up that guy, you socked some other dude and split his eye open, we wore going to the car and he came out running all bleeding and shit and took off his shirt, he was a BIG motherfucker, he looked like Arnold back in the day, anyways Chris says fuck it and starts to walk fast towards this dude and said "lets go than" ,the guy turn around and ran off, we started laughing and went back almost to the car when the guy came out again!!!Chris said "fuck this" and ran to the guy AGAIN, and guess what?The guy took off running once more.After that we went home. Chris you can tell the Pan Am one. One hint, about 50 of "us" and a bunch of drunk cholos at a bar.
5/17/03 12:18 PM
doctor major

Oh, and Andre, you have GREAT restraint not calling out that Laughlin guy. I still hope to train again with Diogo. You are a lucky man and a cool cat. Good stories! This is fun.
5/17/03 12:27 PM
MDSUB

Edited: 12-Jun-03 08:52 PM
Liars, heres one!!!! http://sekaimartialarts.com/instructor_bio_m.html His bio says enough
5/17/03 12:41 PM
WestsideStrangler

OK we (about 30 Brazilians) were here for the Pan Ams. I used to work at the club and fought a lot and when they saw me walking in with 30 Brazilains they were so worried about fights that they almost didn't let us in. Well we ended up in the bar having a good time minding our own buisness when (no lie) about 40 Gangstas (hispanic) were starting to move in on us slowly. Well one of them decised to lean in and perposly burn mauricio's chicks arm with a cigeret (sp)? Anyway I was about 15 feet away and I saw Mauricio clinch this guy and head but him HARD!. He ended up on the floor with this guy and all fucking hell broke lose. Muzio De Angeles, Jamelo, Compriedo, Laimon, all the best guys you could think of at the time were in a HUGE bar room brawl. The manager said when he came down stairs it looked like brown carpet because there were at least 15 hispanic guys sleeping on the floor at the same time. There was about 30 on 40 and it got ugly. I am not even sure if one of the JJ guys got hit. We won that one hands down and we didn't even get booted from the club. It pays to know people :) You tell the AIKMAN one Mauricio. I don't know if I ever told you but he got it again later from Jeremy Williams :)
5/17/03 12:42 PM
HonkeyStyle

LOL @ the bamoo plant in his picture... nothing says creditability like bamoo...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.