UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

4/14/04 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Amechi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Apr-04
i love the fact that this thing is still alive!
4/15/04 1:54 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-04
I hope to be able to add one here pretty soon ;)
4/16/04 12:56 AM
Erica Montoya
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Apr-04
looks like chris is gonna have a story soon after all about some stupid kid pretending to be him
4/16/04 1:36 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL! He said he was gonna arm bar someone :)
4/16/04 1:43 AM
Erica Montoya

he will probably end up armbarring himself...does he even know that an "arm bar" is applied to the arm? LOL!!
4/17/04 10:02 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 17-Apr-04
Now he can choke people
4/17/04 11:49 AM
Erica Montoya

armbars...chokes...pretending to be chris brennan? whats next dan? are you going to think your the king of the f*ckin kimura?? please stop. go to school. go to work. whatever but please stop your posts that nobody takes seriously.
4/17/04 6:38 PM
Erica Montoya

nevermind i know whats next... BANNED BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
4/21/04 7:31 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Apr-04
ttt
5/12/04 6:38 PM
Amechi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-May-04
i just gotta ttt this cuz i love that it is still here.
5/13/04 6:14 PM
NGcifchamp

Edited: 13-May-04
Erica is funny.... THE NG FIGHT TEAM.... CRUSHING DREAMS AND FACES ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
5/15/04 1:46 PM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 15-May-04
Hopefully I won´t have any new ones while I am here in Brazil. Everyone has been very cool so far...................But the fights are tonight :)
5/21/04 9:24 AM
JSho
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-May-04
TTT, this thread is some funny sh*t.
5/29/04 4:56 PM
Amechi

Edited: 29-May-04
yo, chris... last night i met ryan parker at a club where john marsh heads security. i loved hearin the stories again! shit... i'm headin to tj with mauricio tomorrow for some fights, so i am sure i will hear more then also. classic
6/2/04 9:46 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 02-Jun-04
Those two were there for almost all of those stories...
6/3/04 2:26 PM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 03-Jun-04
Almost...
6/5/04 3:49 PM
Dougie«
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Jun-04
Some funny stuff on this thread.
7/14/04 10:58 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 14-Jul-04
Well I almost had another story to add yesterday. I was pulling out of a residential street and I pulled out in front of a guy on accident and he sped up to make it worse and went around me. I was just about to wave and appoligize when he sticks his hand out the window and flips me off. I still didn't do anything and kept driving. he is motioning for me to pull over, pull over. I waved at him as he was looking in his rear view mirror. He pulled over and I passed him and came to a stop but I was like 40 yards in front of him. He gets out and starts waiving me back to him. I am trying ot figure out why he doesn't drive forward to me because he is almost a 1/2 of a football field back but he just stands there screaming and waiving me back. I just sat in my car trying to find out if this guy really wanted me that bad or if he wanted to stand there and look tuff to the people driving by. He finally gets in his car and drives up (my seat belt is off and ready to EJECT) and he pulls up and starts yelling. I said I was about to say sorry but you were sticking your finger in my face. "Fuck you, you shouldnt have cut me off" I said I realized that and again I was going to say sorry. "Fuck you idiot" he says again. I said listen man I gotta go do you wanna get out and scream some more or you wanna get some? "Yeah, Yeah that's what I thought" he yelled as he drove away. I was thinking, did he not hear me or misunderstand me? I was asking him to go and he drove away saying that's what I thought. Well anyway I was hoping for a warm up before the Denny escapade but he never responded either. I actually called his phone but it went right to voice mail so I had a very lackluster day... Maybe next time.
7/15/04 5:43 PM
funkywb

Edited: 15-Jul-04

Something is eating posts on this thread like a parasite.

& it is not listed in the UG but under Chris. WTF?

Does Chris now own this thread?

7/16/04 2:19 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 16-Jul-04
I owned it from like 5 posts in
8/4/04 9:44 PM
Aaron
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Aug-04
YO CHRIS - any new stories? lol
8/20/04 1:17 AM
EmenGeeRoxx

Edited: 20-Aug-04 01:28 AM
Not as cool as one of Westside's stories, but I thought I'd share. My friend works in a valet spot in Toronto where all the rich and famous people hang out. On any given weekend you will see Vince Carter, any of the Leafs, actors, artists/musicians etc. Typical customer cars are Lambos, Ferraris and the odd Bentley. Pretty much every weekend there is some sort of bs commotion when people have too much too drink. And when people start banging into these cars, the owners get sensitive. My friend thought one day he would get mixed up in some shit and wanted to learn some sort of self defense. 3 months prior, my friend asked me to train him some basic BJJ. I have only been doing it a year so I just laughed it off, but he kept persisting. So I agreed and just taught him the basic shit like escaping mount, easy sweeps from guard, standing up properly from the ground, positional dominance from the top, attaining mount, getting the back and some chokes. Whatever, so he trained with me 2 times a week for about a month. I'd invite some training partners over to beat on him and he would try the shit I showed. Just the other weekend a customer of his and a pedestrian were arguing about a car being banged into, blah blah blah. Push becomes shove and the pedestrian started beating on the customer and my friend tried to break it up. The ped got pissed and rushed my friend, but my friend changed his level, tackled the guy down and ended up in mount. My friend did not throw any punches, but just tried to suffocate him by getting his knees high so that he was right on the guy's chest. The guy panicked, turned over and ended up belly down. He was still trying to struggle and was reaching back to scratch my friend so my buddy just sunk in the rear naked and held it and told the guy to calm the F down or else he would squeeze it tighter. The man obliged and when more help arrived my buddy let him ago. The guy actually said sorry and simply walked away and that was that. Anyway I got a case of beer as a token of thanks. I'll share with Chris when he comes down to Toronto in September. Or is that against the diet rules? ;p 3 more weeks Westside!
8/20/04 8:18 PM
Whambo

Edited: 20-Aug-04
"Well, unfortunately for 'jonathan', I wasn't in the mood for another assault trial so I BLASTED this little 17 yr old kid in the face, and took his pad of paper." Lol! I laughed out hard at that one. And man, I can't believe you made 20k in lawyer bills for that other assault, and you didn't even go to trial! Who'd you hire, Johnny Cochrane?
8/21/04 5:05 AM
xakx

Edited: 21-Aug-04
ttt
8/27/04 9:06 PM
TKjr

Edited: 27-Aug-04
WTF? I've never sat down and read this thread. This shit is awesome!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.