UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

8/28/04 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Aug-04
There are like 8 hundred post missing off here. This was the best thread EVA and then shit started dissapearing.
8/30/04 9:23 AM
montana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Aug-04
ttt
8/31/04 7:50 PM
TKjr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Aug-04
WTF? I missed some posts? Put them back!
9/6/04 3:00 AM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 06-Sep-04
Ummm Chris left out the part where Justin McCauly (sp) started jumping down his throat after the "Brazilian Flood" in the nightclub after the Pan-Ams. Justin started freaking out on him, telling him how fucking stupid he was and blah, blah, blah... So I jumped in between, shot in under the arm, took his back, and held him in a standing RNC....More little arguments started up so, I handed him to a bouncer who (lacking control or just flat ou didn't care) put him out. Chris came up to me about 10 minutes later and say: Do you know who that f-ing guy was??!?! That was Justin McCaully. Sean's little brother. Ya know, owner of LA Boxing. Sorry, no flashy ending. I was hurt when Chris left that out.
9/6/04 10:28 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Sep-04
Yes this is true sorry
9/25/04 8:11 PM
SDriver

Edited: 25-Sep-04
I was wondering what happened to this thing
9/26/04 2:47 PM
howsyourhead
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Sep-04
Damn, he a big boy too. That is the frist person I ever learned JJ from back a xtreme U.
9/26/04 2:50 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Sep-04
is some rogue mod deleting posts?
10/3/04 6:48 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Oct-04
i like stories
10/5/04 2:41 AM
OnDaMat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Oct-04
damm this thread will never die...
10/5/04 8:13 PM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 05-Oct-04
If this cancer it has doesn't stop eating at the ass end of it, it will.
10/6/04 2:52 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 06-Oct-04
Where the fuck are the last 4 pages?
10/25/04 1:22 AM
Tommie Franchise
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Oct-04
ok well i have a fight story that just happened. so im at oklahoma state university and we are chillen going to a couple parties but my friends buddy is fucking WASTED beyond belief so we are at a frat party and he starts saying "fuck ya'll" and im like fuck who? and he says everyone so im like great there are like 50 dudes there and 5 of us but being frat boys they didnt do shit cause they are all pussy. so we try and get him out of there and walking down the block i see about 15 guys hanging out outside and I think shit Cass(the drunk dude) is gonna start shit so im walking fast hoping his drunk ass doesnt see them but of course he does and starts yelling "fuck ya'll bitches, you fucking faggots" so now they start yelling back and forth and I am trying to count exactly how many of them there are. i have mono so i cant even train right now because if i get hit in the stomach my spleen could rupture plus i hurt my back lifting so im trying to tell my buddy to get him to shut the fuck up cause im not gonna be able to be much help if this shit goes down. after more talking back and forth Cass goes on their lawn and one of the guy says lets go take a swing, so Cass takes a swing but misses cause he is so drunk and the other guy throws a pussy punch and barely hits him. at this point i dont care if Cass gets beat up I just met him and hes not my friend he is my friends so Im just trying to calm things down when this big dude about 6'2" 215lbs comes foward and says "you want some too" to my best friend and swings at him twice, well without thinking my little ass (5'6" 135lbs) double legs this motherfucker and gets mount and started to ground and pound(which was probably stupid because there was 15 of them and 5 of us so I could have easily been stomped) i could tell he was dazed so i got off him and took a couple steps back and while he was on all fours i kicked him in the face vanderlei style twice and he was knocked out cold. (ive never knocked someone out cold like that before not even in training) after that we just got Cass out of there and dragged him to the car, it was a shitty situation to be put in, if they would have all rushed us we would have been fucked i really dont know why they didnt. luckily we got out before the cops came. i know thats not nearly as good as some of the other stories on here but it was fun, havent been in a streetfight in a while it sure got the blood pumping.
10/25/04 10:55 AM
WestsideStrangler

"I haven't knocked anyone out like that, not even in training"? You have never knocked anyone out in training with a soccer kick? God you guys must train like pussys :)
10/25/04 2:58 PM
Jimmyeatspoo

LOL!
11/8/04 12:46 PM
BeltJones

Edited: 08-Nov-04
Ok, here's a story. In '96 my bro and I went to Extreme Challenge 22 at the E Center in West Valley, Utah to see an up and coming purple belt named Chris Brennan choke out a 3X all-American wrestler. The whole night (this event lasted about 6 hours) fights were breaking out EVERYWHERE in the crowd. Idiots, alcohol, and adrenaline are normally not a good mix. About 3 rows in front of us these two assholes (now referred to as Ass1 and Ass2) are talking shit to everyone about how bad ass they are. Toward the end of the night this guy who was there with his girlfriend (now referred to as Niceguy) politely asks the two dudes to sit down, as no one behind them can see. Of course, Ass1 and Ass2 get all upset, but nothing happens. At the end of the show (Brennan was the main event -- all 2 minutes of it before he beat the wrestler with a guillotine) the crowd was filling out of the building. I end up standing right next to Niceguy as we're walking up the stairs. What happens next is Ass1 comes running up the stairs and BLASTS Niceguy right in the eye, knocking him down. Asses 1 and 2 thought they could just keep running up the stairs and out of the building after the sucker punch. Boy were they wrong. The whole crowd turned on these guys. Somehow in the melee Ass1 ended up on his back between two rows of seats, with Niceguy's girlfriend stomping on his head. I was right behing the girlfriend, and after I felt like the head stomping was sufficient (this guy was OUT) I grapped the girlfriend around the waist and pulled her off of him. There was blood everywhere -- these guys just got torn to shreds. But the highlight of the night was in the ring -- Travis Fulton CHOKE SLAMMED some poor 170 lb red-headed TKD guy, who immediately started to convulse. Scary shit.
11/8/04 3:54 PM
WestsideStrangler

Fun night. Tank got booted for pissing on the people below him
11/8/04 4:54 PM
BeltJones

Tank got booted? Huh. I don't remember that. I do remember he was sitting ringside and people kept bringing him beers in exchange for autographs, which I thought was a bad idea from the get go. I also remember that Tank left right before Pat Smith's fight. Our conjecture was that Tank left because of Pat's restraining order against him stemming from the beatdown Tank's boys put on Pat in that elevator after one of the UFC's. Chris -- do you remember specifically what was wrong with the wrestler you fought? He acted very strange after he tapped -- all flexing and stiff when the ref was pulling him out of your guard. Then it seemed like he didn't want to leave the cage. Finally Chris, what the hell was Monte Cox thinking putting that poor red-headed TKD guy in with Travis Fulton? And was there a lot of concern for his safety backstage after the choke slam and resulting convulsions? "My name is Chris Brennan. Tonight I'm fighting a 3-time All-American wrestler (laughs). Wrestlers don't know about submission, so tonight I'm going to put on a clinic of submission."
11/8/04 11:35 PM
WestsideStrangler

Well here arew a few secrets about that night. I took the fight the night before and flew in the night of. I landed in Utah at about 7:30 and the event started at 7:30 I arrived at the arena about 8:30 and fought at 9:00. I did the interview after the fight for the video because I wasn't there to do it before. That is why I said I was going to take him down. I would have never thought I was going to takedown a 3X all american (twice). HE was out on the choke and that is why he was stiff. Travis's opponent dropped out the night of and this guy had been beggin Monty for a fight..........So he got one. Tank left because he wasa pissing or trying to piss on someone. Again great night. I don't even think I stayed the night. I met a baggage guy at the airport and he was stoked to meet me so I invited him to the fight and he hung out in the locker room with me and walked out and sat in the corner with one of my students and John DeLaO. Anyway it was a fun night.
11/9/04 10:36 AM
BeltJones

Edited: 09-Nov-04
Chris (or anyone else), if I may ask you a couple of questions about your street-fighting days... Did you ever have to use the guard in one of your fights? In reading through the posts in this thread the only time I remember anyone using a technique from the guard was your friend Jeremy triangleing his cousin. If you did use the guard, do you remember trying to stand up, sweep, or go for submissions? The reason I ask is that I'm just starting my BJJ training, and I'm one of the smaller dudes at my academy. Consequently I spend A LOT of time in the guard, and I'm wondering what is the most realistic thing for me to practice from that position. Thanks for you're help, and let me just say that this is the best thread in this whole forum. I'll have to tell a few of my fight stories a little later.
11/10/04 1:21 AM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 10-Nov-04

I'll let Chris answer the technical stuff but....

From the guard, in the street, I've secured a triangle, guillotine, armbar, KIMURA, and a couple of gi chokes. (not to mention the occasional knee or head kicks when they tried to stand up)

11/10/04 2:12 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 10-Nov-04
One of them I got taken down while watching Ryan Parker fight and by the time we hit the ground I was hanging from his arm breaking the shit out of it from guard. I think that is about the only time I have been in that position in a street fight but I would say unless the guy is trained in MMA or BJJ or somethign you are not going to have a hard time tapping him.
11/11/04 11:04 AM
BeltJones

Edited: 11-Nov-04
Thanks for your responses, guys. Here's another one for ya: Most of the time (it seems) your stories start with "We were blue belts...". My question is, how long into your training did you feel like the average frat-boys/ bar assholes on the street were simply no match for you? Blue belt? I'm a three month white belt, and while I can now tool pretty much any newb who comes into the academy, I know in a real fight things could be very different. The NFL guy story was great. At what point do you think you could confidently walk up to the guy knowing you could beat him? Purple belt? 3 years?
11/11/04 11:19 AM
BeltJones

Edited: 11-Nov-04
Ok, here's a fight story. I was in highschool at the time, and I passed out at a party. Some dude I didn't know very well decided it would be fun to "chief" me with a magic marker. Before anyone asks, no, he did not stick the marker up my ass Chris Brennan Style. Anyway, if my friends chief me, I figure the joke is on me and I shouldn't have passed out. But this asshole wasn't my friend. Plus, I didn't know about the writing on my face until I went home and my Mom saw it and freaked out. So basically I was pissed at the guy. A few days go by, and I'm coming out of a store in a local strip mall with some friends, when who should go walking past me into the store, but this douchebag and a couple of chicks. I say to my friends, "Hang out for a minute, I'm going to punk this guy." An HOUR goes by, and the whole time I'm getting more and more pissed off. Finally the guy comes out of the store with the two girls. I stood up, turned my hat around backwards, and said, "What up, Bitch?" (I know, very gangsta.) Then I just started bombing on him. He took a shot or two, then just cowered against a wall, sort of semi-conscious. At one point his head was against the wall, and I slammed him with a left hook, breaking my thumb. Finally, I figured I was done. His girls helped him up and we took off(they acted like they really didn't give a shit that the beating was going on -- they just stood off to the side and watched). The funny thing is every time I saw this guy after that, I felt like I needed to watch my back. I definately felt more uneasy around him than I think he did around me.
11/12/04 2:34 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 12-Nov-04
Blue belt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.