Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Dec-04
This thread is hilarious. We need to keep it alive
1/24/05 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JeffyC69

Edited: 24-Jan-05
TTT ive been reading this for a week. We need more stories.
1/25/05 5:22 PM
Amechi

Edited: 25-Jan-05
i'm just gonna ttt this cuz i miss it
1/25/05 5:37 PM
JeffyC69

Edited: 25-Jan-05
I really wish some more ppl would post some stories. Get this going then i can put a couple up.
2/27/05 12:37 AM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 27-Feb-05

I just put this in another thread, but realized it should be here too:

Buck Greer was a bouncer for me for a while. He had to "help" a patron outside. Once he got outside, the dumbass grabbed his throat. Buck (extremely calm) asks the guy: "Sir, please let go of my throat" 3 times!

After the 3rd Buck rocked the guy with a left (which almost knocked him over) and followed with a right Thai kick, which took his legs out from under him.

That very second, Buck says thank you and walked inside.

The guy was sitting in the middle of a parking lot crying.

2/27/05 4:41 PM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 27-Feb-05

Several, several years ago I had recieved my BB in TKD. I ended up leaving it after 2nd Deg.

My roomate came to me on day and said: "You gotta lemme show you shome shit. I know you're tough ass hell, and been in a bunch streetfights, but I want to try something on you."

I said, okay and he told me to go 100% and beat the crap out of him. Less than 30 seconds later...I found myself screaming in pain with my elbow feeling like it was going to explode. 10 minutes, and 20 taps later I said: "What the hell are you doing to me?" He said: "It's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I've been training with that Royce Gracie guy in Torrance for a couple of months."

Now, I know I'm not a supreme god of MA. I don't claim to be. I know for a fact that I was a really good fighter back then. I still got my ass handed to me and what shocked me even more was that he did it all with a little over a month's training and never even hit me.

His name was Chris Brennan.

2/28/05 2:07 AM
Nogi Industries

Edited: 28-Feb-05
Nogi Industries
:)
3/4/05 1:15 AM
DevonMichael

Edited: 04-Mar-05
lmao at fu**ing liars...so many love to talk shit.
3/23/05 2:57 PM
Jimmyeatspoo

Edited: 23-Mar-05
LOL! Which ones?
7/12/05 1:14 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Jul-05
TTT cause people are asking about it again.
7/12/05 1:44 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so like 3 months ago I'm on the way to class and I am going kind of fast and I get over in front of this chick but she didn't have to slow down at all because I was going much faster than she was. I get to a stop light and the guy behind her is flipping me off in my rear view mirror. I laughed at him in my mirrior and proceeded to drive as the light changed. He pulled along side of me and started yelling shit and to piss him off I laughed more. He proceeds to tell me to pull over and I ignore him. He then cuts me off and try's to get me to stop so I pull in front of him and turn in the next opening. It was a business so I pulled in and circled around so I was pointing out (incase shit went down I had a quick get away). So I open my door and stay seated in my car but legs hanging out. The guy pulls in (apearently he didn't see the NG Fight Team sticker on my back window) and gets out. Walks right up to me(I am in a bad position mind you because I am still sitting in my car but facing him). He says "get out you little punk" and raises his arms to me. I said "what's yer problem man"? He said "you cut that girl off and made me hit my breaks". I said "Bullshit I was going 10X's faster than both of you and neither one of you had to hit your breaks". He again said "you think you are a tuff guy, get out of the car". He was like 5'10 230ish build kind of like a High School Football coach. Fat but still muscular under there. I pissed him off by saying "I can't get out with your fat ass standing in my face blocking my door". So he moves out of the way and says "now what's your excuse"? So I get out and circle around him and say "now what?". He proceeds to yell. I said "Did you pull me over and make me get out of my car so you could yell at me man"? He then said "Do something then punk". I said "you got me out of the car, you do something". He said "Why you afraid Im gonna beat your little ass". I said no I want you to swing first so that when I beat your ass it will be in self defense and I won't go to jail". He then FLINCHED at me real quick and I BLASTED him with a SERIOUS Thai Kick in the thigh and he dropped to the ground. Now the really funny part was he was screaming and laughing at the same time saying "God damn that shit hurt" and laughing. I almost pissed my pants because I could feel my shin connected with his femur and I knew it gave him a gnarly dead leg and he was in pain but laughing about how bad it hurt. I didn't wait around to see if anyone was going to call the cops so I hopped in the car and drove to class in a much better mood. Anyway I thought I would share that one since there hadn't been much on here lately. I know it wasn't a fight fight but it was something. I am embarrassed at how much talk has to happen to get me to get down these days. Chris Brennan
7/12/05 9:28 PM
Grappler1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a great thread. I just spent the last four hours reading it. What a blast. ttt
7/13/05 2:15 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 13-Jul-05
There are hundreds of posts missing too
7/14/05 12:11 AM
knockabout

Edited: 14-Jul-05
While I'm over here, At a concert once, traffic leaving was at a dead stop. Friend of mine starts yelling at some guy, it goes back and forth. Friend steps out car to act tough, pound chest, guy gets out of car is fucking huge. Friend tries to tackle fucking huge guy, friend realizes he would have better luck tackling redwood. Friend gets pounded into earth. I jump out of car and do my best 135 lbs angry silverback gorilla impersonation, pull huge guys ponytail, scratch eyes, punch him in the ears(thumbs tightly enclosed in fist), Bruce Lee flying death stomp, I may have bitten him and mauled his genitals. Huge guy begs, begs, begs for me to stop and I do. Huge guy jumps up and says "Now I'm gonna kick your ass!" and gets back in car drives off to Denny's. I am vexed. Same place, same summer, different concert. Another friend gets jumped. It had something to do with an ex-girlfriend, whatever. He pops some guy in the eye and the flying monkeys come out of nowhere. They had him crucified on the hood of some car. A guy holding each arm and at least two others taking turns holding him down at beating the crap out of him. I started punching some guy in the ribs waiting for some other friends to arrive and peel the flying monkeys off my friend. Next thing I know I feel somebody grabbing me around the waist and I'm flying backwards through the air. I get ready to throw my best haymaker when I spin around and come face to face with...my father?! A guy at the liquor store gave my Dad tickets and he had driven up to give me one. While he was scolding me for being a drunken buffoon, the guy I had worked on steps in between us and sticks his mug right into mine. I punched him and he actually dropped. My Dad just gave me this "You're an asshole" look. Ahh, the chemically dependent, alcohol fogged, hormone guided days of my youth.
7/30/05 10:33 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 30-Jul-05
"Chris -- do you remember specifically what was wrong with the wrestler you fought? He acted very strange after he tapped -- all flexing and stiff when the ref was pulling him out of your guard. Then it seemed like he didn't want to leave the cage" He was unconnsious "My name is Chris Brennan. Tonight I'm fighting a 3-time All-American wrestler (laughs). Wrestlers don't know about submission, so tonight I'm going to put on a clinic of submission." I flew in too late to do the interview so that was done at 2:00am after the fight. Notice the little blood on my lip. I knew what I did and was just talking stupid because I already knew the result. I was tired if you couldn't tell.
12/3/05 2:34 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 03-Dec-05
TTT
12/4/05 6:35 PM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Dec-05
ttt
12/21/05 4:05 AM
jack2oc

Edited: 21-Dec-05
Chris, violence never solves anything... Oh wait, actually it does. I love this stuff. I must have got the censored story on the recent driving incident. Man you act like I'm the police or something... LOL!
12/21/05 10:42 AM
WestsideStrangler

You did and you ARE
12/21/05 10:45 PM
jack2oc

In the future I request the full uncensored stories. My occupation doesn't change my friendship or where I train. Don't make me read about it here first. I'll start adding a few of my own stories from back in the day some day soon.
12/22/05 1:32 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 22-Dec-05
What did I leave out?
12/22/05 2:42 PM
jack2oc

Just a few of the end details. No big deal. BTW, this has to be the biggest thread I have ever spent time reading.
12/22/05 5:05 PM
WestsideStrangler

It is missing about 1000 posts that somehow went away ovr time
1/19/06 10:24 PM
Roberto99

Edited: 19-Jan-06
Don?t end this thread...it has some great stories!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.