UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/17/03 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MDSUB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-May-03
Good shit Chris, glad the critics didn't drive you from the thread.
5/17/03 12:54 PM
WestsideStrangler
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NEVER
5/17/03 3:16 PM
Amechi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn mauricio, didnt know about the rapist story. that was good shit... he deserved it. chris, good stories man... sounds like good times! on a side note, is matee gonna have a seminar at your place? i think mauricio might have mentioned it.
5/17/03 6:35 PM
mayiwhoopu

LMAO @ "BROWN CARPET"!!!!!!
5/17/03 8:10 PM
LEMon
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tttt!!!!
5/17/03 8:14 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris, got my email???
5/18/03 1:51 AM
LEMon
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-May-03
ttt
5/18/03 9:40 AM
WestsideStrangler
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is this falling? Are there no more stories? Where are you Mauricio? I did get your mail and I am trying to figure out a weekend for him.
5/18/03 10:55 AM
armlock187

Tune him up !
5/18/03 11:23 AM
BriefLives

ttt
5/18/03 12:22 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just let me know Chris. Ok, the Aikman story. Me and Chris met at the Gracie academy for the first time and quickly became friends, we had lots of thing in comon, fighting being one of them.So we made plans to go to this club called Kokomos on the weekend.On the way there as we wore talking he said that was a guy by the name(nickname) of Aikman that had a beef with Chris, so I said no problem. As we arrive there within 5 minutes Chris sees this Aikman person and walks up to him. THey staterd to talk as I was standing about 5 feet behind him(aikman), all of a suden Chris punches this guy and he fell right in my arms so I can welcome him to a nice chocke.I woke him up a few seconds later with some head stumps.Meanwile Chris was beting the crap of some other guy that was friends with the Aikman. Marc was there, after it was all done he said, "...I never seen shit like that in mine life!" It was a great start, and we wore there week after week. HOSTILE!!!
5/18/03 12:49 PM
mzingano

ttt
5/18/03 12:51 PM
mzingano

ttt
5/18/03 1:21 PM
JB

LOL @ these stories...I have heard alot of them, but they are just as funny the 2nd time around.
5/18/03 1:24 PM
JBALL
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris, tell the story about the guy who came to fight class and went too hard with Brad.
5/18/03 1:52 PM
FiatLux

ttt
5/18/03 4:20 PM
WestsideStrangler

Funny story here. If anyone remembers the challenge match at the Gracie Academy where Lowell Anderson fought the Tae Kwon Do guy about 6 or 7 years ago the same guy came in to my school about 4 months ago. I remembered him right away but didn't say anything. He wanted to do kickboxing (I guess Lowell didn't convince him). He was gloving up to box with Brad McCall and was VERY confident in his striking abilities. Brad being the nice guy that he is asks the guy what kind of pace he would like to go with. The guy says whatever you want. Just go and I will follow. Brad and him touch gloves and the guy startes swinging like he was in Yankee stadium. Brad circles and moves and the guy is trying to take his head off. Brad throws ONE right hand down the pipe and the guy is sitting on his kneees licking the mat. I jump up off the couch and run over to the guy to help him up and he is OUT. Finally I wake him and he looks up at me and says "how many"? I said how many what? He said "How many" I said only one. He went and sat on the couch and about 45 minutes goes by and I begin teaching my JJ class. After I teach the first move I glance over to the couch and he is still sitting there. I walk over to him and sit down and ask him if he was ok. He asked me who I was. I said what? HE said who are you? I told him my name AGAin and he said oh nice to meet you. I was like are you ok? He said "what am I doing here"? I sais "holy shit" You came to kickboxing class and got KOed. He said was it an over hand right because I have a thing for getting caught with over hand rights. I said yes it was. He said "shit". 5 minutes later he asked me who I was. I said are you just joking with me. He said about what. He then asked how he got there. I said i would imagin you drove because there is no one here with you. He said can you tell me what happend. I said you got hit with an over hand right in kickboxing. He said "shit". I asked him where he lived and he said "to be honest I don't know". I said what kind of car did you drive here. He said I have no idea what kind of car I have. Finally I say ok where is your bag. He says I am not sure what it looks like. I had 30 guys in class so there were 31 bags sitting around. Everyone had to claim their bag and his was the last one standing. I went through it to see where he lived and if he had keys. I found Mercedes keys. I said well lets go look for your car in the parking lot. We walked out in to the parking lot and there were about 20-30 cars and he couldn't find his for all the money in the world. FInally we figured out it was a Mercedes SUV. I said where do you work and he said I don't know but I obveously make pretty good money if I paid you in cash and I drive a Benz. Again he asked me "Can you tell me what happened"? I almost fell out of my chair. I asked him his number to call his family and he had no clue. He asked me my name again so I found his realese form and called his dad.
5/18/03 4:35 PM
WestsideStrangler

I told his dad that he got knocked out in kickboxing and he couldn't remember much. His dad asked me if i was the owner and I said yes. He said "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN IN YOUR CLASS?" I said I was not teaching the class I was watching from a far. He proceeded to yell at me and I was like yes sir, yes sir... FInally I said he wants you to come get him. He said "HELL NO CALL 911!!!" I said are you sure, and he said YES. He said I am a OC Fireman and he needs medical attention. I said ok and I asked him if he was coming down. He said YES and hung up on me. Well I called 911 and then I called his irate dad back to see if he wanted directions to the school. He said oh, yeah I guess that would be good hu... I said yeah probably. Anyway the Fire Dept. Showed up and put him on a couple tests and the guys heart was all over the place. I was like GREAT!. His dad came walking in to my office and started saygin hello to the Firemen by first name. Anyway they took him to the hospital and I finished my class. After the class I called the hospital but they wouldn't let me speak to him so i called again in the morning to make sure he went home and they had to transfer me to ICU (Intenseive Care Unit). I was like WHAT THE FUCK? They wouldn't let me see or speak to him until he was more stable they said. I was freaking out. I called Brad and it was about 6:00am and he knew something was wrong for me to be calling him that early. I told him what was up so that I wasn't the only one stressing all day. The guy was in the Hospital for like 3 days. Anyway, I was having a heart attack for like 3 days until the guy got out. Finally he was out and 3 days after that he was back to work and I was better. He came back in to class one time while I was in Japan but I never saw him again. Not quite as funny as the other ones but I swear he asked me my name 30 times and he asked me what happened about 40 times.
5/18/03 4:41 PM
mzingano

Hey Chris remember that same day that Loweel fought that guy I also fought his friend the wrestler? Anyways you told me one time you seen the guy at the gym, what was his name anyways??? Hostile
5/18/03 4:43 PM
andre
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not as funny!? LOL...Its hilarious. Im glad he was alright! lol
5/18/03 4:45 PM
Lahi
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL that is great stuff Chris.
5/18/03 4:53 PM
WestsideStrangler

Mauricio- The kid Lowell fought was named Brandon Osborne and the guy you fought was Jeff something. I went to high School with him. He was a State Champion Wrestler... Ahhh, Jeff Combes. Mauricio- You remember the guy with the wrench in his pants that Hennry fought? Or the guy with the pool stick and I had to pick up the bar stool?
5/18/03 4:59 PM
mzingano

YEAH, I remember those fools, Henry cracked that fucker hard!They let him get up ,took him down and put him on a sick asss Kimura!! How about the time they(bouncers) threw that guy outside from the back door and we wore waiting for him, so as he stumble out you beat his ass. After you wore done the bouncers pick him up and he try to kick you wile they held him from behind, so you grabbed his foot and put him on a mean ass footlock!!!LOL. He keep yelling "...He is breaking my leg!!!" Jeff Combes, he was the guy!!
5/18/03 5:22 PM
mzingano

ttt
5/18/03 5:29 PM
Ghost_of_skimmy

Man. I had words with a group of 17-18 year old shitheads out in the water(surfing) today, and while they backed down from my old-man rage. I've been pissed off all day. The beatdowns on this thread have been cathartic. Thank you.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.