UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/18/03 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ghost_of_skimmy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-May-03
Man. I had words with a group of 17-18 year old shitheads out in the water(surfing) today, and while they backed down from my old-man rage. I've been pissed off all day. The beatdowns on this thread have been cathartic. Thank you.
5/18/03 5:38 PM
Sharp21

How do we know all of these stories aren't fake. I mean whats the point of talking about how you kicked some dude's ass. Those stories are always so self serving that they inherently lack credibilty. There is something to be said for not letting anybody know what your capalable of. Those are the people are respected the most.
5/18/03 6:21 PM
estanmilko

I don't really like brawlers but this thread is funny as fuck. Keep them coming guys.
5/18/03 6:30 PM
whitebeltsenior

I don't understand the mentality of talking shit about yourself. To my way of thinking I'd rather be underestimated then overblown. I make a point of NOT wearing any of my shirts from the academy in public. Don't want to act like a badass...there's way too many people out there who can kick my ass.
5/18/03 6:32 PM
TUF

Chris, did you ever find out why the amnesia dude was in ICU for 3 days?
5/18/03 7:00 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Sharp, we made it all up. Now don't read them anymore and don't post here again ok.
5/18/03 7:15 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy crap it's SKIMMAY lol@old man rage These stories are GREAT! Keep em comin
5/18/03 7:41 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
5/18/03 8:12 PM
LEMon
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stories are awesome, whilst i dont agree with the reasons you guys fought they are entertaining stories!
5/18/03 8:57 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-May-03 09:05 PM
OK I will say it one more time. We were young and for the most part I think we were all blue belts (except the pan am story) and we were very immature. I never claimed I was a saint growing up. We had lots of fun and really never even started any of the fights, we just NEVER backed down and NEVER let anyone get away with talking shit. Whitebelt and Sharp- I am pretty sure after fighting in the public eye for the last 6 or 7 years you and everyone on this fourm knows what I am capable (or not capable) of. It is a little late to hide my shirts and not let you know I am a fighter. We just thought we would entertain you guys with some 100% true funnny stories. Let me know when you want me to stop because I said we had about 50-60 fights and I think we have only covered about 6 or 7. :)
5/18/03 9:01 PM
mzingano

ttt
5/18/03 9:32 PM
ord

keep 'em coming chris this is a great thread hijacking
5/18/03 10:17 PM
JB

more!!!!!
5/18/03 10:27 PM
mzingano

Chris, what happen with Aikman and Jeremy?
5/18/03 10:53 PM
Sharp21

"We just thought we would entertain you guys with some 100% true funny stories." Hey I think its entertaining and I don't fault the good natured way in which they are told. my initial reaction came from the fact that I've seen a couple of pro fighters throw their weight around on average guys a couple of times and I it bothered me a little. But I've Read the posts and I think in your stories the guy had it coming. "We were young and for the most part I think we were all blue belts (except the pan am story) and we were very immature." I've seen you fight and I respect you a great deal. The fight with Mackee had some sweet standup. When I read the posts its sounded like your attitude in your stories was your attitude now. And I thought it unbecoming of a fighter of your skill and experience. But I see were you're coming from and that this wasn't the case.. I've personally had a bad experience with a pro fighter when I was young and inexperienced so when I heard about the guys that got their ass kicked I could relate. I just let my emotions get the best of me. No disrespect intended. I guess if I had to put up with guys watching Street Fighter and talking shit to me constantly about something they nothing about it would set me off too.
5/18/03 10:54 PM
mrarmbar2you
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never, ever get into street fights. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
5/18/03 11:22 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauricio- There was a fight about to break out and Jeremy ran over to stop it before it was happening. He worked there at the time but he was off. Funny thing was it was Aikman again and he and Jeremy began ot argue. Jeremy was about to pull his famous look away right cross and I stepped in between the two (I almost got hit be Jeremy) I told Aikman to go home before he got hurt again and have a good night. We were about 4-5 inches from eachothers face and he said Fuck you, you were luck last time. He proceeded to put his hands on my chest. I told him if he touched me again I was going to knock him out. He took one finger and poked me in the chest as to say hahaha. I, in an extremely fast way, palm struck him in the nose VERY hard. He fell back and then shot forward and I put him in a guillotine. As i was choking him I couldn't figure out why i had no leverage and I look up and Tracy had him up in the air by the leggs. I am not about fighting more than one on one so I yelled to Tracy to put him down. As I was choking him someone picked me up in the air in the suplex position (I imediatly hook his outside leg with mine). I turned to tell the guy to put me down and I was about a foot off the ground. I looked to him and he was still about a foot taller than me so I was like "Hey bro put me down this guy is going crazy on me". He wouldn't so I let go and the guy went back to talk some more shit and Tracy Hess did the Vitor/Vanderlai all the way across the dance floor. It was by far one of the coolest things I have seen in a bar fight. As were were leaving the guys friend came up behind Jeremy and shuved him. Jeremy got to do his famous look away after all. One punch KO!!! it was cool because the guy fell face first but it was in the grass so he looked really funny. Anyway I broke the same guys nose 2 time. I doubt he will talk shit for a 3rd time. Remember the guy who got arm locked on the patio while Ryan Parker was fighting? :)
5/18/03 11:29 PM
mzingano

Not sure if I remember that one.I do remember I guy that had a knife on Ryan and Oscar, the bouncer, went to his car and got a .45 out. A week later the guy was there again, with no knife this time.Poor little man, should never pulled it out and not used.LOL. Please refresh my memory one the armlock sir:)
5/18/03 11:30 PM
mzingano

Fuck, so many fights, so little time!!LOL.
5/18/03 11:55 PM
WestsideStrangler

Oscar is dead dude. He died a while back in an accident. I am watching a movie and I wll post the arm lock one next. It is a good one.
5/19/03 12:06 AM
copey

Edited: 19-May-03
Dude, Chris, my girlfriend used to work at Kokomo's and she would call me at like 4 and 5 in the morning to tell me about the fights she would get in with different guys around the club. I thought I would go down there and get me a piece of the action, but all I got was a mean drunk on and then staggered out to go home. Lates.
5/19/03 12:22 AM
Amechi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great stories guys... i'm lovin it
5/19/03 12:33 AM
mzingano

Oscar die, that sucks!He was a cool dude, what happen? Copey, who was your girl?
5/19/03 12:42 AM
KS

sharp21 what happened, i respect if you don't want to share, but i have only had positive experiences with pro fighters.
5/19/03 1:10 AM
branchdavidian
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vintage! someone best archive this thread ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.