UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/19/03 2:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
estanmilko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-May-03
lol, ttt for Chris' drinking, fighting and whoring stories.
5/19/03 4:16 AM
BriefLives

ttt
5/19/03 4:55 AM
Koga

What about causing riots and beating fans at small mma events? Bet those were some good times as well. Guys like Brennan will end up in jail or dead sooner rather than later, and people wonder why mma will never be mainstream anywhere other than Japan (where thugs are kept on a tight leash). - Koga!
5/19/03 5:21 AM
jackangle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
5/19/03 7:57 AM
Ghost_of_skimmy

MMAINCA - typically in Oceanside, but yesterday it was at D Street with all the spoiled shitty rich boys.
5/19/03 9:55 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

estanmilko- No drinking. I don't drink. I have drank about 10-15 times in my entire life. Koga- I am 31 married with 3 children now. This was about 7 or more years ago. Not going to jail anytime soon and I am not sure about the beating fans at small MMA events either. Did i do something to offend you? Were you one of the guys that didn't get away with talking shit? Sorry if you are. If you weren't read and enjoy or get off the thread and don't enjoy but I am just telling some old war stories and letting others enjoy them. Have a nice day.
5/19/03 12:54 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Chris, the one with Ryan armlocking the guy outside on the patio was when Ryan armlocked the D.J. right??Or am I getting those two mixed up?? Later
5/19/03 2:35 PM
GracieDisc
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One time someone started to talk a bunch of shit to me and I mouthed back. Then I got scared when they got in my face. I started crying. Finally my wife said "what the hell are you crying for?" I said "I get scared when you talk shit and get in my face like that". We're divorced now.
5/19/03 4:37 PM
branchdavidian
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt!
5/19/03 4:47 PM
hounddoggy

LMAO at Big Bird actually copping to the fact that he goes tanning. Do you keep your panties on in there or do you go for the overall tan. HAHAHAHA!!
5/19/03 4:51 PM
Bryan72
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, Where did this happen? I think I know the kid you are talking about. He's told me some "incredible" stories, too.
5/19/03 9:56 PM
Lahi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/19/03 10:13 PM
jacktripper

note to self: cancel plans to talk shit to chris brennan & crew
5/19/03 10:21 PM
HEMAN
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome stories.
5/20/03 12:02 AM
JB

Edited: 20-May-03
Mauricio & Chris...more stories!!!, I was looking forward to another read before I have to leave town for a few days.
5/20/03 1:37 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok here is the patio one. Ryan is getting in to it with one guy...For what reason I don't remember. I am standing to the side watching the fight (very one sided) Out of no where I get taken to the ground. I guess it was instinct but by the time we hit the floor I was hanging from his arm. He fell over so I was in the basic arm bar position (like if I would have gotten it from the mount) I arched on that thing until my hips were fully extended and my ass was about 6-12 inches off the ground. (this is the sick part. I then took his arm off to the side of my body and pushed down until his hand was on the floor (not sloppy arm bending) It was completely perfect and it was bent backwards about 90 degrees. I ended up coming up to mount him and the crowd was getting wild at this point and I was getting pushed around while I was on the ground. I ended up mounted on the guy backwards. At this point i said screw it and dove for a knee bar. I got thrown off by more wild people. We ended up standing again and the guy came at me swinging (yes with that arm too). I was trippin. We we ended up in a clinch and I kneed him in the head a few times and KOed him. HE fell and I was like, Finally! He woke up and screamed like a stuck pig "MY AAAARRRMMM"!!! MY ARRRRMMM!!! FUCK MY AAARRM!!! We needless to say we ran to the car again and left. 3 Days later we ran in to the guy Ryan was beating up and I asked him if his friend was ok. He said "Dude, he has been in bed for 3 days and his arm is HUGE and he can't move it" I said "Did he go to the DR.? and he said no why? I was like "Bro, his friggin arm is broken" He was like "No shit"? Anyway when an arm breaks like that it is the weirdest feeling shit right on your nuts. The other funny thing is while he was on the ground screaming this girl that used to love watching us fight screamed in his face "YOU JUST GOT YOUR FUCKING ASS KICKED" LOL! That had to suck :)
5/20/03 2:36 AM
Uncle Troll

I used to get in street fights all the time. Then in a stretch of about a year three people I used to hang out with got shot. Two died, one guy got shot right in front of my face, but lived. I still got in a few fights after that, but I'm always worried that some fucker is going to pull a gun.
5/20/03 2:38 AM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QOUTE: The other funny thing is while he was on the ground screaming this girl that used to love watching us fight screamed in his face "YOU JUST GOT YOUR FUCKING ASS KICKED" bwwaaahhahaha GOLD!!
5/20/03 3:04 AM
LEMon
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and people say bjj is shit for the street?
5/20/03 3:23 AM
YoungGunABKJ

funny stories.
5/20/03 3:27 AM
pharm

You guys have gotten in all the fights I escaped from.
5/20/03 3:46 AM
Universl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor bastards who unsuspectedly try to beat up Chris Brennan LOL!
5/20/03 9:39 AM
WestsideStrangler

I am not sure if you were watching the news last night at all but the guy who got car jacked after the Eminem concert was a student of mine and a very good friend of Tracy Hess's. All over some FUCKING freewheel rims. I am going to pass on the stories today because...Well I am just not in the mood. I will give you some more shit tomorrow if you keep this up. RIP Ryan and TTT
5/20/03 10:39 AM
hyperlinx

Don't know him but the dumbass needs to change his last name :) Joe Laughlin *No Relation*
5/20/03 10:55 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the reminder, now I remember Chris, the one that Ryan armlocked the DJ was a different one. Later

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.