UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/20/03 3:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Universl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-May-03
Poor bastards who unsuspectedly try to beat up Chris Brennan LOL!
5/20/03 9:39 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not sure if you were watching the news last night at all but the guy who got car jacked after the Eminem concert was a student of mine and a very good friend of Tracy Hess's. All over some FUCKING freewheel rims. I am going to pass on the stories today because...Well I am just not in the mood. I will give you some more shit tomorrow if you keep this up. RIP Ryan and TTT
5/20/03 10:39 AM
hyperlinx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know him but the dumbass needs to change his last name :) Joe Laughlin *No Relation*
5/20/03 10:55 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the reminder, now I remember Chris, the one that Ryan armlocked the DJ was a different one. Later
5/20/03 11:09 AM
andre
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bryan, It was in Redondo Beach at a friend's gym.
5/20/03 11:29 AM
estanmilko

Hope your friend is OK.
5/20/03 11:38 AM
F0X

hey andre if i would have known that after training at your friends school i whould have shit talked about me i would have never gone
5/20/03 11:50 AM
MakoJJ

Great stories! Doctor Major is a seriously nice guy. The guy must have been a total idiot to keep pushing the issue. Here's a quick one: After we finally got approval to put the mats down and start training in our church's gym, I show up for class one night to set up. The church secretary (think SUPER straight laced) says "The other, um, teacher is already in the gym." That was news to me. I didn't have an assistant. Most of the lights are off in the gym and I see the outline of this old dude with long, scraggly hair in a (no kidding) black and white Kung-Fu outfit with the wooden buttons and everything doing some type of form. He said he was bringing his nephew to train and he could train me too. Among the typical garbage (growing long nails so he could rip my trachea out; shoving the nose into the brain, etc.) he informed me that Remy Presas introduced him to Bruce Lee, he cornered Chuck Norris in his pro fights, and "Royce" (with the R) Gracie was his instructor. The dude Reeked! of cigarette smoke. I didn't know what to say, I had heard of guys like this, but was totally unprepared for it. He kept interrupting and "helping" me teach class, so I had to ask him to leave.
5/20/03 1:08 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Estan- He was shot in the back. He died right there... Some fucking bullshit.
5/20/03 2:26 PM
CalfCruncher

LMAO at the stories. Keep them coming, very entertaining. The Calf Cruncher
5/20/03 2:47 PM
RTWu
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/20/03 4:14 PM
estanmilko

Thats fucked up Chris. I hope his family is coping OK.
5/20/03 5:14 PM
dfmahone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Chris. That fucking sucks.
5/20/03 5:20 PM
pharm

That's awful.
5/20/03 6:26 PM
doctor major

Mako - Aw, shucks. You're a good man yourself. Good news...my wife is switching from A & M Kingsville to a job at Antonian in SA. So we are moving this summer! No more 800 miles of commuting a week! I'll actually be able to train with ya'll! Looking forward to learning real BJJ. Brennan - you guys are (well, were) my worst nightmare!! Guys that now how to fight like that and WANT to. Jeeeeeeeeezus. Did you ever lose? Did you guys ever carry guns? Don't other people in SoCal carry??!! This thread has taken on a life of its own. I've NEVER seen guys with 17 or 18 thousand posts, and I've been poking around these forums since fighworld and mousel's. More please!
5/20/03 6:33 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-May-03 06:40 PM
Sorry about your friend Chris. doctor major: We didn't carry guns most of the time, they search people at the club we went. I always had a knife with me.If I drove my own car I sometimes used to carry a clock .45 next to my seat. Now days I have a few guns, most of the time a have a small .22 on, just in case.
5/20/03 6:48 PM
andre
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to carry a gun. I think Im going to start again soon. There is someone out there who, I think, wants to kill me.
5/20/03 7:40 PM
LEMon
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit westside sorry to hear that man, that is so fuct up. Andre your the nicest guy on the planet, who wants to kill u!?
5/20/03 7:50 PM
andre

An old friend of mine who feels I screwed him over. I did, but it was unintentional. I should have it resolved soon though, I hope.
5/20/03 7:51 PM
LEMon
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, just sort it out asap, i am gonna need another tour guide next time i'm in brazil and i choose U! (coz u know where all the good trannies are) :)
5/20/03 8:07 PM
mzingano

Andre, do I know you??? Brasilero?
5/21/03 2:25 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 21-May-03
Runinaxsato- Not sure who that was to. Be more specific. I have never carried a gun. If i did I would be in Jail because shitty drivers really piss me off. I have had many pulled on me and was even in a gorup of 9 guys once and 7 got shot. My friend Jeremy and I were the lucky ones. We were definatly a nightmare for ANYONE because you know how guys pick on other guys or try and start shit to look cool when the other guy backs down? Well we never backed down and no one had any idea what they were in for. We really abused the fact that we knew BJJ or Kickboxing, or anything else for that matter. We were just down 100% of the time. Pretty nuts though. I would get an adrenilin rush every night just getting ready to go out. I am very sleepy but I will post a friggin hilarious one early in the AM. Night guys
5/21/03 3:07 AM
ECWCock

Don't let the bed bugs bite.
5/21/03 4:32 AM
BriefLives

ttt
5/21/03 4:57 AM
matoki

sorry to hear about your friend, Chris. RIP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.