UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/21/03 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andre
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-May-03
I'm a purple belt under Rey Diogo from Carlson's, but I've been training mostly wrestling/NHB at raw lately with Mac Danzig. I used to train with Marc and Ethan a long time ago. I watched your old fights live beack when you used to compete alot. What have you been up to? I forgot who you trained with? Caique?
5/21/03 12:33 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauricio- I remember the place but don't remember the fight. Fill me in please.
5/21/03 12:37 PM
andre
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Chris! I still wanna collect on those privates I won at your first (or early) tournament!! :) How have you been, man?
5/21/03 12:49 PM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, whats up man, I train with Caique and with Brian Popejoy for Muay Thai.I'm getting ready to fight soon, got a couple of things going, how about you? Chris, Metropolis was the name of that place, anyways it was me and a group of people that I don't remember who but like I said I think you wore there.Some dude was trying to get with Ricci and she told him to fuck off, so he left and a few minutes later walked by us again but this time he grabbed her ass, so she call him some names and he called her a whore and flip it her off. So I said something to him, he said something back and I elbow him, very hard, in the head.He felt down face first and started to have a sizure(sp)! P.S:We need Marc to come to this forum and refresh our memories a little also. MARC, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
5/21/03 12:53 PM
andre

Mauricio, I'm hoping to fight in 3 months. The training I'm getting from Mac has me stronger and in better shape than ever before. I was wayyy out of shape when I started working out with him 2 months ago, now I'm able to go forever. The guy is an amazing trainer. Where are you fighting? Good luck, man!
5/21/03 1:07 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marc is to conservative to come on here and do this. Probably how we should be. I was there and that was funny as shit. I had a couple of good ones there too. Andre- When ever you are ready bro. Let me know.
5/21/03 1:17 PM
andre

Thanks, man. I'll give you a call soon.
5/21/03 2:42 PM
kazati
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT- good stuff. thanks
5/21/03 4:22 PM
Hey Beer Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marc is in Brazil until Saturday I think. HBM
5/21/03 4:55 PM
99Formula
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why I always used to tell my ex not to flip people off while I was in the car. They're not going to kick HER ass. One day she got us chased by 3 big rednecks in a pickup. Luckily I was in a modified '92 Mustang GT and lost them pretty quick. She flips them off, I get my ass kicked for it?!? I have my pride, but I'm not retarded.
5/21/03 7:32 PM
WestsideStrangler

My other friend Jeremy (not Williams) used to carry his mouth piece everytime we went out. I guess it was kind of intimidating when he was about to fight someone and he throws in a mouht piece... I never had time to put in a mouth piece because I was 1/2 cocked as it was. If it was on... It was on (Did I kind of sound like Lawler right there)? LOL!
5/21/03 8:00 PM
ddk
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the greatest shit I have ever read. Please continue
5/21/03 9:02 PM
Macabre

I've got one... Brennan says he armbarred rico chiapperelli... :) Too bad the truth is, when you lie about something enough, you start to honestly belive it.
5/21/03 9:57 PM
WestsideStrangler

I did armbar Chiapperelli, and he choked me and foot locked me. I also armbarred his friend that he brought in from Bakersfield. Big black guy that took over Tito's spot after he left. Very good wrestler. Ask Rico. That was about 6 years ago though.
5/21/03 11:55 PM
TheMaestro

ttt
5/22/03 12:44 AM
TheFox

Edited: 22-May-03
thats one of the benifits of being one of chris' students... we get to hear these stories live...lol
5/22/03 1:29 AM
WestsideStrangler

This one time at Band camp... ;)
5/22/03 1:39 AM
WestsideStrangler

It was 18 and over and I worked there for about 4 years. I went after that for a while because we got away with Murder (bad choice of words) :)
5/22/03 1:51 AM
WestsideStrangler

Nope, I need to get off this friggin thing. I come on before I train, and I come on after I train. THe problem is i sit here and wait for replies and shit and because it is not a chat room I take up much needed sleep and eating time. I need to go to UG anonymous...
5/22/03 4:05 AM
Dropkick1

chris, did i know Ryan? i kinda think i did. Whether i did or not, God bless his soul.
5/22/03 4:45 AM
Universl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris I know how you feel, I need to Join Undergrounders Anonymous too Andre, I was under the impression that you were Armenian?
5/22/03 5:52 AM
TheAlchemist
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great stories guys.
5/22/03 9:45 AM
WestsideStrangler

Dropkick- Yes you did. He was there since the last school. The green mat one.
5/22/03 10:07 AM
yl2

Edited: 22-May-03 10:08 AM
Kristof Midoux (from France) always have one knee pad in his ankle, just in case.
5/22/03 11:29 AM
andre

Universl, My Father is American and my Mother is Armenian. I was born in Chicago, but always raised in an Armenian environment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.