UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mother F'n LIAR

5/21/03 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mayiwhoopu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-May-03
"I have never carried a gun" Right on Chris, me either. I learned to fight so I wouldn't need a gun. ;-)
5/21/03 9:57 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-May-03 10:01 AM
On a side note if you ever meet me please ask for one of these live because I tell stories in person 5X's better than on here. I really get in to them (sounds and all).:) Ok, I am in Denver a few years back for the Bas Rutten Invitational. Me, Jenn, and Tracy Hess are in the car on the way to the fight. We are at a traffic light and this car full of people pulls up and the driver looks over and she has piercings all over her face and purple hair. My wife looks over to me and says "Oh my god". The girl in the other car must have heard her and she flicks her cigarette at my face but thank god the window was up just enough for it to bounce off of it and fly up in the air (I was in the passanger seat). So the light turns green and we drive. I called her a bitch and they threw an apple at our car. I am freaking out at this point. I grab a full Coke can and bomb their car. They pull in front of us on a 8 lane high way (4 on each side) and come to a complete stop. We were in the fast lane and there were cars on the right so we couldn't go around. The driver chick gets out and she is about 5'9 160 (pretty big girl). She begins to go to the drivers side of my car (to kick my wifes ass I suppose) so I quickly get out and meet here in the middle of our cars. I tell her to get back in the car and she pushes me in the chest. 2 more girls and one guy got out of the car. I told her to bail and she pushed me again. She was trying to push me in to trafic. Tracy got out of the car and was trying to calm the situation also. After she pushed me about 5 or 6 times I told her if she pushed me again I was going to knock the guy out that they were with. He said FUCK YOU DICK. I have still to this day never hit someone so hard. One right cross that dropped him to his knees and a HUGE uppercut that literaly put him on the trunk of the car from his knees. The chick jumped on my back and started punching me in the eye from the back. She probably hit me 4 or 5 times and Tracy was pulling her off of me. As I yanked her off my back tossing her *lightly* to the ground :) I see the other chick fly by me out of the corner of my eye. She was completely horizontal and blasted in to the trunk of the car. All I saw was Tracy jump up and say "Lets go"!! (I really tell that part great in person) Tracy put her in her place and I proceded to my fight with a swollen 1/2 way shut eye. Pretty friggin crazy. I am not sure if the guy woke up yet but I warned them :)
5/21/03 11:01 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, thats funny Chris. When I went to Brasil in 97' I got in with some chick and knock her out with a elbow, she needed that one. Hey Chris talking about elbows, remember that guy I elbow at the one club in Irvine next to the university.I'm not sure you wore with me. Forgot the name of the place, next to In'n'Out.
5/21/03 11:23 AM
andre
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MZingano, You probably know me through mutual friends. I'm American...
5/21/03 11:47 AM
mzingano
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where do you train bro?
5/21/03 12:08 PM
andre
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a purple belt under Rey Diogo from Carlson's, but I've been training mostly wrestling/NHB at raw lately with Mac Danzig. I used to train with Marc and Ethan a long time ago. I watched your old fights live beack when you used to compete alot. What have you been up to? I forgot who you trained with? Caique?
5/21/03 12:33 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauricio- I remember the place but don't remember the fight. Fill me in please.
5/21/03 12:37 PM
andre

Hey Chris! I still wanna collect on those privates I won at your first (or early) tournament!! :) How have you been, man?
5/21/03 12:49 PM
mzingano

Andre, whats up man, I train with Caique and with Brian Popejoy for Muay Thai.I'm getting ready to fight soon, got a couple of things going, how about you? Chris, Metropolis was the name of that place, anyways it was me and a group of people that I don't remember who but like I said I think you wore there.Some dude was trying to get with Ricci and she told him to fuck off, so he left and a few minutes later walked by us again but this time he grabbed her ass, so she call him some names and he called her a whore and flip it her off. So I said something to him, he said something back and I elbow him, very hard, in the head.He felt down face first and started to have a sizure(sp)! P.S:We need Marc to come to this forum and refresh our memories a little also. MARC, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
5/21/03 12:53 PM
andre

Mauricio, I'm hoping to fight in 3 months. The training I'm getting from Mac has me stronger and in better shape than ever before. I was wayyy out of shape when I started working out with him 2 months ago, now I'm able to go forever. The guy is an amazing trainer. Where are you fighting? Good luck, man!
5/21/03 1:07 PM
WestsideStrangler

Marc is to conservative to come on here and do this. Probably how we should be. I was there and that was funny as shit. I had a couple of good ones there too. Andre- When ever you are ready bro. Let me know.
5/21/03 1:17 PM
andre

Thanks, man. I'll give you a call soon.
5/21/03 2:42 PM
kazati

TTT- good stuff. thanks
5/21/03 4:22 PM
Hey Beer Man
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marc is in Brazil until Saturday I think. HBM
5/21/03 4:41 PM
ECWCock

Best thread since...well, it's been a while!
5/21/03 4:55 PM
99Formula
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why I always used to tell my ex not to flip people off while I was in the car. They're not going to kick HER ass. One day she got us chased by 3 big rednecks in a pickup. Luckily I was in a modified '92 Mustang GT and lost them pretty quick. She flips them off, I get my ass kicked for it?!? I have my pride, but I'm not retarded.
5/21/03 7:32 PM
WestsideStrangler

My other friend Jeremy (not Williams) used to carry his mouth piece everytime we went out. I guess it was kind of intimidating when he was about to fight someone and he throws in a mouht piece... I never had time to put in a mouth piece because I was 1/2 cocked as it was. If it was on... It was on (Did I kind of sound like Lawler right there)? LOL!
5/21/03 8:00 PM
ddk
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the greatest shit I have ever read. Please continue
5/21/03 9:02 PM
Macabre

I've got one... Brennan says he armbarred rico chiapperelli... :) Too bad the truth is, when you lie about something enough, you start to honestly belive it.
5/21/03 9:57 PM
WestsideStrangler

I did armbar Chiapperelli, and he choked me and foot locked me. I also armbarred his friend that he brought in from Bakersfield. Big black guy that took over Tito's spot after he left. Very good wrestler. Ask Rico. That was about 6 years ago though.
5/21/03 11:55 PM
TheMaestro

ttt
5/22/03 12:44 AM
TheFox

Edited: 22-May-03
thats one of the benifits of being one of chris' students... we get to hear these stories live...lol
5/22/03 1:29 AM
WestsideStrangler

This one time at Band camp... ;)
5/22/03 1:39 AM
WestsideStrangler

It was 18 and over and I worked there for about 4 years. I went after that for a while because we got away with Murder (bad choice of words) :)
5/22/03 1:51 AM
WestsideStrangler

Nope, I need to get off this friggin thing. I come on before I train, and I come on after I train. THe problem is i sit here and wait for replies and shit and because it is not a chat room I take up much needed sleep and eating time. I need to go to UG anonymous...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.