UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva: I Prefer Jones; GSP Is No Good

7/2/13 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"video has been removed by user"

Jones is a worse match up for him than Cain IMO.
7/2/13 10:04 PM
LILBROCK

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  If we are talking about an average, yes I always say he is probably 220-225.

Yet you're butthurt I said 226 a few times when JONES HIMSELF TWEETED HE WAS 226 on the day of his fight?

So comical. Keep dicktucking your questions... Phone Post

You're kidding right? You're going to defend YOUR quotes? If you were discussing his sourced weight, why not bring up 205 or 218? Why is it always 224 and 226?

Why not upper teens or lower 220's as opposed to "mid 220's?"

The 218 weight (Rashad) was more recent than the 226 weight (Matyushenko). Why cherry pick the older weight?
7/2/13 10:07 PM
Entreri

Both Silva and Jones would completely tower over GSP. Silva and Jones are definitely closer in size.

There isn't a worse match up for Silva than Jones...unless Silva drops to 170 to fight GSP.

I can see Silva knocking out Cain, but Jones with his enormous reach advantage and wrestling...5 rounds of domination.
7/2/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

The sourced thread only had the 224 and 226 for in the cage. It had shogun at 218 the week leading to the fight. There was nothing about the beggining of his MMA career where he claimed he was only 205.

If you're having a hard time grasping why it makes the most sense to talk about actual IN CAGE or day of fight weights that are from a source, I don't know what to tell you.

If you're having a hard time grasping the context of the thread (as you admit you didn't even bother reading the thread) I suggest you go read it.

Jones is 218-226 most recently per his own words. Who the fuck cares what he weighed in 2007-2008 in the beginning of his career? Anderson was 168-175 in the beginning of his career.....who gives a fuck?

Right now, as far as we know, they are
220-225
198-203
188-193

This is reality based off everything we know, so again......tell me where I am off base or biased with those numbers. Please. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Entreri - Both Silva and Jones would completely tower over GSP. Silva and Jones are definitely closer in size.

There isn't a worse match up for Silva than Jones...unless Silva drops to 170 to fight GSP.

I can see Silva knocking out Cain, but Jones with his enormous reach advantage and wrestling...5 rounds of domination.
So your only criteria for them being closer in size must be height then? You just said Jones has a massive reach advantage over Anderson, and we know who are closer in weight....

Interdasting. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:18 PM
Entreri

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Entreri - Both Silva and Jones would completely tower over GSP. Silva and Jones are definitely closer in size.

So your only criteria for them being closer in size must be height then? You just said Jones has a massive reach advantage over Anderson, and we know who are closer in weight....

Interdasting. Phone Post

According to Anderson's own manager, Silva is far too big for GSP.

Silva was nearly the size of Forrest.

Without weight cutting, Silva is the size of Fedor.
7/2/13 10:19 PM
LILBROCK

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  The sourced thread only had the 224 and 226 for in the cage. It had shogun at 218 the week leading to the fight. There was nothing about the beggining of his MMA career where he claimed he was only 205.

If you're having a hard time grasping why it makes the most sense to talk about actual IN CAGE or day of fight weights that are from a source, I don't know what to tell you.

If you're having a hard time grasping the context of the thread (as you admit you didn't even bother reading the thread) I suggest you go read it.

Jones is 218-226 most recently per his own words. Who the fuck cares what he weighed in 2007-2008 in the beginning of his career? Anderson was 168-175 in the beginning of his career.....who gives a fuck?

220-225
198-203
188-193

This is reality based off everything we know, so again......tell me where I am off base or biased with those numbers. Please. Phone Post

So now Matuyshenko was a recent fight? In 2010? Jones said he didn't cut weight for his first UFC fights. Read that again, fights. That's plural. It means more than one. His second fight in the UFC was Bonnar in 2009.

So you don't want to use his 2009 weight, want to use his 2010 weight, but want to leave out his 2012 weight? Does that about explain how fuckin stupid you are?
7/2/13 10:19 PM
Entreri

Protect your man little ninja, but lets get real.
7/2/13 10:27 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LILBROCK -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  The sourced thread only had the 224 and 226 for in the cage. It had shogun at 218 the week leading to the fight. There was nothing about the beggining of his MMA career where he claimed he was only 205.

220-225
198-203
188-193

So now Matuyshenko was a recent fight? In 2010? Jones said he didn't cut weight for his first UFC fights. Read that again, fights. That's plural. It means more than one. His second fight in the UFC was Bonnar in 2009.

So you don't want to use his 2009 weight, want to use his 2010 weight, but want to leave out his 2012 weight? Does that about explain how fuckin stupid you are?
Post the exact quote of Jones saying he didn't cut any weight at all in his first UFC fights.

Then explain, since you want it to be real, how a guy goes from cutting zero in 2009 to cutting 21 lbs only 16 months later....lmfao. Jones packed on a 10% gain in 16 months? Okay pal...

So desperate. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:29 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Interdasting. Phone Post

According to an interview from 2009....and not a coach or nutritionist, but a manager.

Yet less than a year ago, Anderson's actual nutritionist gave us EXACT wieght and body fat %s putting Anderson at 198 in the cage vs sonnen at 9% body fat.

Try again. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:30 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

Rashad was a most recent fight, where Jones gave an exact weight the day of the fight.

So me using 220-225 is somehow biased to you? Phone Post
7/2/13 10:31 PM
LILBROCK

220-225
198-203
188-193

You know what's unreal? The fact that you need to resort to flat out lying. It's like you're a little child who can never admit you were wrong. Serious question. Are you really young?

On the second page, your first post was "Um no. He has a couple times, but has also been back to 226 and 224 according to himself for recent fights."

Orcus' thread wasn't referenced until page 4 and had little to do with the thread.

Fuckin liar.
7/2/13 10:34 PM
LILBROCK

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

Rashad was a most recent fight, where Jones gave an exact weight the day of the fight.

Ya, except you clearly don't post 220-225, do you? S

o the most recent documented weights are 218 (Shogun) and Rashad (224), correct? So why not use those? Why not say around 221, on average as opposed to 224-226?

Now, lie more.
7/2/13 10:37 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

You know what's unreal? The fact that you need to resort to flat out lying. It's like you're a little child who can never admit you were wrong. Serious question. Are you really young?

On the second page, your first post was "Um no. He has a couple times, but has also been back to 226 and 224 according to himself for recent fights."

Orcus' thread wasn't referenced until page 4 and had little to do with the thread.

Fuckin liar.
Okay retard, let me slow this down and explain for your little brain.

The thread discussion turned to Jones' size compared to his division. I made the post you just quoted, and people who don't follow shit closely were asking where I got my claim of 224 and 226, so I showed everyone that thread.

Then a bunch of defenders of Jones' size tried as hard as they could to prove how many LHWs were just as heavy as Jones, and failed miserably. Finding only unranked bellator fighter Travis and Vinny M being sourced over jones' 224-226 weights.

You can keep ducking and dodging the point:
Jones CURRENTLY, based off the facts we know about his in cage weight, is 220-225.

Anderson 198-203
GSP 188-193

For the last time, can you PLEASE explain what part of those above weights is inaccurate or biased????? Phone Post
7/2/13 10:38 PM
LILBROCK

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

Post the exact quote of Jones saying he didn't cut any weight at all in his first UFC fights.

Then explain, since you want it to be real, how a guy goes from cutting zero in 2009 to cutting 21 lbs only 16 months later....lmfao. Jones packed on a 10% gain in 16 months? Okay pal...

So desperate. Phone Post

You got it sweetcheeks. Not only will I post the quotes, I'll post the source.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/20/2963031/jon-jones-weight-size-ufc-145-title-fight-rashad-evans-greg-jackson-mma

"When the lanky-but-lethal light heavyweight first joined the world's largest fight promotion, he walked around at 210 pounds. Fast-forward to his UFC 145 title fight against Evans on April 21, 2012 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, which spans 10 fights inside the Octagon, and Jones now walks around as high as 230 pounds."

"In the past, one of Rashad's main advantages over me was that he was more seasoned and a lot more stronger than I was. When I first joined the UFC, I never really cut weight, I came in extremely thin. Walking around at 213, 210. Now I walk around at almost 230 at times. I'm just a lot more mature in my body and physical strength. I think that's gonna be a huge difference for him and he's gonna feel it right away."

I'm done with you for awhile. You've been made to look like a fuckin idiot too many times for one night. Keep making up lies and cherry picking to try and protect the image of your precious little Anderson. Don't worry. I think we all know he's not going up to face the big bad Jones.
7/2/13 10:39 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LILBROCK -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

Ya, except you clearly don't post 220-225, do you? S

o the most recent documented weights are 218 (Shogun) and Rashad (224), correct? So why not use those? Why not say around 221, on average as opposed to 224-226?

Now, lie more.
Hey, retard, I just said 220-225 in this thread pages ago.

In another thread we BOTH agreed with an average around 223.

You found a thread where we were discussing the biggest LHWs so evrmeryone was pointing out the BIGGEST weights fighters ever came in at.

Holy shit you're a slow slow person.

Answer my above question little man. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:40 PM
The Brool Story Company

UG Blog: I want to fight Jones, GSP sucks

7/2/13 10:42 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LILBROCK -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
LILBROCK -

220-225
198-203
188-193

So desperate. Phone Post

You got it sweetcheeks. Not only will I post the quotes, I'll post the source.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/20/2963031/jon-jones-weight-size-ufc-145-title-fight-rashad-evans-greg-jackson-mma

"When the lanky-but-lethal light heavyweight first joined the world's largest fight promotion, he walked around at 210 pounds. Fast-forward to his UFC 145 title fight against Evans on April 21, 2012 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, which spans 10 fights inside the Octagon, and Jones now walks around as high as 230 pounds."

"In the past, one of Rashad's main advantages over me was that he was more seasoned and a lot more stronger than I was. When I first joined the UFC, I never really cut weight, I came in extremely thin. Walking around at 213, 210. Now I walk around at almost 230 at times. I'm just a lot more mature in my body and physical strength. I think that's gonna be a huge difference for him and he's gonna feel it right away."

I'm done with you for awhile. You've been made to look like a fuckin idiot too many times for one night. Keep making up lies and cherry picking to try and protect the image of your precious little Anderson. Don't worry. I think we all know he's not going up to face the big bad Jones.
Your own fucking quotes only PROVE his big Jones is currently.

How much he weighed in 2008 is completely irrelevant to this discussion, but of course you think 210-2013 = not cutting any weight...LOL.

226 vs janitor in the cage
218 the week before shogun
224 in the cage vs rashad
"Walking around around 230" for rashad

And you're all up in arms and crying like a little child because I use a range of 220-225 which aligns EXACTLY with what your fucking quote suggests....

Oh dear. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:43 PM
Entreri

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Interdasting. Phone Post

According to an interview from 2009....and not a coach or nutritionist, but a manager.

Yet less than a year ago, Anderson's actual nutritionist gave us EXACT wieght and body fat %s putting Anderson at 198 in the cage vs sonnen at 9% body fat.

Try again. Phone Post

There is not need to try, I have already proven, out of Anderson's manager's own mouth.

Keep standing by your man little ninja.

Blah, blah, blah.
7/2/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Interdasting. Phone Post

Try again. Phone Post

There is not need to try, I have already proven, out of Anderson's manager's own mouth.

Blah, blah, blah.
You have proven that in 2009 Ed soared made backhander comments about how little gsp is.

Desperation.

Nutritionist and head coaches RECENTLY have GSP and Anderson at 190/198 respectively.

Reality. Phone Post
7/2/13 11:51 PM
Oontyex

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Interdasting. Phone Post

Try again. Phone Post

Blah, blah, blah.
You have proven that in 2009 Ed soared made backhander comments about how little gsp is.

Desperation.

Nutritionist and head coaches RECENTLY have GSP and Anderson at 190/198 respectively.

Reality. Phone Post
This
People are acting like its Mighty Mouse v Cain.
It's 2 guys , 1 weight division apart, where the guy in the lower division cuts more weight to make the devision. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 1:28 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^ Obvious to those of us who are rational and logical.

7/3/13 1:08 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

JustTheTip -
Oontyex - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Entreri -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Interdasting. Phone Post

Try again. Phone Post

Blah, blah, blah.

Desperation.

Reality. Phone Post
This
People are acting like its Mighty Mouse v Cain.
It's 2 guys , 1 weight division apart, where the guy in the lower division cuts more weight to make the devision. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. HW fights frequently have fighters 30lbs difference and I don't believe the 10lbs or so in a GSP vs Anderson fight is that big of a deal. Frankie would frequently fight LW's who rehydrate back to 170ish so he'd be at a 15lb disadvantage.

What I do find funny is when people say Jones has such a weight advantage in his own weight class when there is likely a 5-10lb difference, max. And sometimes there is no difference or he's the lighter fighter.
When do you think he has been the lighter fighter?

Machida? :-)

Maybe back when he first started in the UFC. Like the bonnar fight or before, but he was 226 against the janitor in 2010.

Since becoming the champ everyone has certainly been lighter, with only rampage coming close (said he is usually 215-220 in the cage). Phone Post
7/3/13 2:46 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Lmao@ that quote stating as fact that those guys were "visibly heavier".....that's some comedy gold right there.

Rampage himself says he is 215-220 in the cage. How is that ueavier than a guy who said he was 224 in the cage against rashad, and 226 against Vlad?

His first couple UFC fights would be the only ones arguable where he was lighter.

Shogun? Flabby belly shogun was "visibly heavier"?

Whoever said that quote is a complete Moran. Phone Post
7/3/13 2:47 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

If you think 40+ year old Vlad was close to cutting and rehydrating 21+ lbs when he fought Jones I can't help you... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.