UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> George "iDICKtuckedSILVA" St. Pierre

7/2/13 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -
ManWithTheIronFists - GSP was the one who said he wanted to be champion in two weight classes back in the day then saw how good Silva was and backtracked.
This Phone Post 3.0
Yes he probably did, who knows. But I am pretty sure you being upset about it will not change his mind.

Why not focus on fights that actually have a chance of happening instead of continuously harping on this. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:30 PM
Augustus Caesar
915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a charmer.

7/2/13 5:31 PM
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
ManWithTheIronFists - GSP was the one who said he wanted to be champion in two weight classes back in the day then saw how good Silva was and backtracked.
This Phone Post 3.0
Yes he probably did, who knows. But I am pretty sure you being upset about it will not change his mind.

Why not focus on fights that actually have a chance of happening instead of continuously harping on this. Phone Post 3.0
Is relative news dude. It's stilled talked about by Silva, GSP and Dana. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:37 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
This Phone Post 3.0

Is relative news dude. It's stilled talked about by Silva, GSP and Dana. Phone Post 3.0
They talk about a lot of things. Read between the lines and separate fact from fiction. GSP has been vague as hell about this whole thing for a while now. That's a pretty clear indication of intent or lack of. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:40 PM
Rantuckjr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, can you title your next thread, "I'm an insignificant cum guzzler who wants to shit on the greatness of others to try and make my meaningless life seem a little better than it is"?

If that doesn't fit within the thread title limits you could go with, "I suck massive amounts of horse cock".
7/2/13 5:41 PM
Ip Man 81

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Ip Man 81 -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
This Phone Post 3.0

They talk about a lot of things. Read between the lines and separate fact from fiction. GSP has been vague as hell about this whole thing for a while now. That's a pretty clear indication of intent or lack of. Phone Post 3.0
Lack of would be "no I will not fight silva". Not, "Oh if the UFC gives me time I will fight Silva". Few years later, GSP on fighting silva, "oh well it doesn't matter now because Weidman will become the new champion". Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:43 PM
Ip Man 81

Swedgen -
Vikingknee - This is fighter bashing in its purest form. Phone Post 3.0

Yes it is.

How so? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:54 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey

Ip Man 81 -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Ip Man 81 -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
AlexanderTheGOAT -
This Phone Post 3.0

Lack of would be "no I will not fight silva". Not, "Oh if the UFC gives me time I will fight Silva". Few years later, GSP on fighting silva, "oh well it doesn't matter now because Weidman will become the new champion". Phone Post 3.0
You ever notice how he will always very helpfully explain all the things that he would have to do in order to move up to MW but never actually give a concrete time frame?

Politicians do something very similar when they feel obligated to respond to issues they have no actual intention of addressing.

For us common folk that translates into "vague as hell". Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:55 PM
macblack

Op likes the taste of brazilian Cock Phone Post
7/2/13 6:00 PM
eljamaiquino

AlexanderTheGOAT -
This Phone Post 3.0
This. watch the ufc all access, when GSP says he wants to fight champs from higher weight classes. Did he mean Liddel @ 205? Either he saw Silva fight and got cold feet or Serra totally ended those dreams. Phone Post
7/2/13 6:01 PM
Augustus Caesar
915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen - 
Vikingknee - This is fighter bashing in its purest form. Phone Post 3.0

Yes it is.

Yep.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.