UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Why do you roll?

7/3/13 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marion Cobretti
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

regulates my schedule and gets me out of the house.. Definitely better than lifting weights or playing bball in the ghetto... Guess its a good anti depressant as one said..
7/4/13 1:23 AM
Baroquen Record
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i consider it technical horseplay.
7/4/13 2:55 AM
von krap
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wins me medals and keeps me outta the bar. it will be my job soon to pass on what ive learned.
7/4/13 11:54 AM
Tehunamatata
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After working, eating, sleeping, fucking.......i got nothing better to do with my time

I'm serious - I get more out of a 1hr class/roll than any other activity I could think of - stimulation for the mind/body/soil Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:02 PM
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train in Judo, but we do some groundwork every session...

1) For the love of Martial Arts
2) Because I love the Grappling arts
3) It rounds my entire game/makes me more complete
4) It's great for fitness
5) It's good to have some knowledge of that area/art/style etc
7/4/13 1:03 PM
Kneeblock
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To see what the other guy is gonna do.

7/4/13 3:41 PM
CodeGeek
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rolling is not only the most fun aspect of training, but it keeps me honest about my abilities and motivated to keep improving. If all I did was drill techs, I'd walk around thinking I was a badass.
7/9/13 9:52 PM
pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just started bjj earlier this year..I began so I could get in shape, meet new friends but most importantly my son started with me & I use it to have a connection with him. We have a great relationship & I know that the bjj will be something we will always(hopefully) have in common. Phone Post
7/9/13 10:31 PM
Rubensio
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I roll cause its fun (even when smashed) and keeps me humble.
7/10/13 9:53 AM
blackmonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To physically dominate people

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.