UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort wants winner of Weidman/Silva

7/2/13 9:25 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Vitor Belfort has won his last two fights with impressively devasting knockout finishes over Chris Weidman and Michael Bisping. Belfort will be an eager view of Saturday's main event and believes he deserves a fight with the winner:

@VitorBelfort: @danawhite the fans and me are very excited to see who is going to my next opponent on this Saturday I deserve the winner!

With no clear cut contender, Belfort may have a case, however should Silva win, he has already defeated Belfort and should Weidman win, Dana White has already said Silva would be granted an immediate rematch.

7/2/13 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor deserves a shot IMHO Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:29 PM
kyle223
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/13 9:35 PM
You may want to remove Weidman's name in the first sentence and replace it with Rockhold :)
7/2/13 9:32 PM
pat barrys shorts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't vitor already have a fight lined up? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:36 PM
BrocksEliteStandUp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lifeaftrprison - Vitor deserves a shot IMHO Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he really does deserve another shot. Silva vs TRT Jesus would be Epic !. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:44 PM
LucasBTiger
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel - Give him Costa in #1 contender fight. Let champ fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0
I don't see Costa as a contender at this point. Vitor is a CLEAR #1 challenger. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:44 PM
Michael Chase

kyle223 - You may want to remove Weidman's name in the first sentence and replace it with Rockhold :)
Dammit! Came here hoping I'd be the first to notice that... Phone Post
7/2/13 9:46 PM
ShakaFerreira
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - You may want to remove Weidman's name in the first sentence and replace it with Rockhold :)
For the life of me, I've been wondering who in the hell does or DOESN'T do the proof reading for this UG Blog. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:52 PM
kevsh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakaFerreira - 
For the life of me, I've been wondering who in the hell does or DOESN'T do the proof reading for this UG Blog. Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing the built-in spell checker. So no wonder this one got through, he did spell Weidman right.
7/2/13 9:54 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Chase -
Dammit! Came here hoping I'd be the first to notice that... Phone Post
Haha I did the same...good ole UG Blog and there typos Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 9:55 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Mousasi to beat the juice out of him.
7/2/13 9:57 PM
Rob San Soo

Heck Cain and santos got rematch right away. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 10:00 PM
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus vs GOAT II Phone Post
7/2/13 10:01 PM
Entreri

"Vitor Belfort has won his last two fights with impressively devasting knockout finishes over Chris Weidman and Michael Bisping"

I had no idea that Vitor also finished Weedman.

I am impressed.
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakaFerreira - 

And how do you fuck THAT up.  A) Names are nothing alike B) You accidently thought the unbeaten guy facing Andy this weekend lost to Vitor?.....continuous fail by the UG Blog per usual.

MMALOGIC

IF he wanted the shot then he should have called it out after he beat rockhold.  People forget when GSP got on his knees and begged for a title shot.

if you want the shot you better make sure zuffa can sell the fight... especially after you got front kicked to death.

7/2/13 10:06 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, since he is undefeated at MW, two impressive back to back kick finishes, and counting on him not getting caught with the Front Kick again. Earned his right at Anderson

And if Weidman defeats Silva, give him redemption at Belfort, for finishing him...right UG Blog? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 10:10 PM
sitchpack

Give belfort his shot he had earned it. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:21 PM
The Brool Story Company

Belfore vs Jacare for the next #1 Contender

7/2/13 10:23 PM
sincitydc
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -

God I would love that fight. I don't think anyone would complain if that was for a chance at Anderson. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 10:30 PM
mijo

Belfort and Jacare, right now are better than Weidman! No doubt.
7/2/13 10:49 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sincitydc -

God I would love that fight. I don't think anyone would complain if that was for a chance at Anderson. Phone Post 3.0
I think Vitor would be a nightmare for the ufc if he was champ. How can you get behind a known steroid abuser, and current trt poster boy. ...
But, if so..I would demand any fight with Vitor be in Vegas. Make 100% sure he's not above legal "T" limits. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:59 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 11:02 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I coulda sworn I remember Belfort saying he'd rather fight Jones again before Silva.

Oh well. I'll watch either one. Hope to see Vitor get a rematch. Dont think he'll stand there like he did before.
7/2/13 11:05 PM
Mr Sponge

Andy vs Vitor in Brazil Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.