UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi: Belfort is a hypocrite

7/3/13 9:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie - 
Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous

Idk man, I think most people hate him because he was caught cheating and is now on TRT.

I agree that they ALSO hate him cause of the trt stuff but I said the ROOT of the hate is that he's a christian and proud of it
7/3/13 9:38 AM
Uncle Ringo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gegard's not wrong.
7/3/13 9:40 AM
Aaron Becker

Big Pookie - 
sitchpack - 
Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous

Agreed. People who are hating on him are taking offence to his belief in god and how he deals with it. Vitor came to religion after a horrific loss:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/592788-vitor-belfort-discusses-finding-god-through-the-painful-loss-of-his-sister

Put it in context neckbeard haters, you are hating on a man and his religion, to which he came from losing his sister to kidnappers in Brazil. Fuck the haters, Belfort should be respected, he is the last journeyman of the early days left in the UFC.

If Vitor is a true Christian and believes in Jesus, he would not be viciously fighting people inside a cage for a living. Maybe some people hate him for his hypocrisy rather than his religion.

hypocrisy comes from both sides then. The people that hate him the most are the know-it-all atheists which most live by the "live and let live" code but not when it comes to christians like Vitor
7/3/13 9:43 AM
canofsticks
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
Big Pookie - 

Idk man, I think most people hate him because he was caught cheating and is now on TRT.

I agree that they ALSO hate him cause of the trt stuff but I said the ROOT of the hate is that he's a christian and proud of it

I don't hate him for his religion but because he seems douchey.

And with that I've just ruined your stupid theory.
7/3/13 9:45 AM
orcus

So is Mousasi full-on going to 185 right away?

7/3/13 9:52 AM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The more I see him say the more I realize Vitor is "That Guy".
7/3/13 9:58 AM
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

mousasi is too technical for Vitor

LOL.

Vitor would smash through mousasi like he wasent even there.
7/3/13 10:00 AM
Leck Brosnar

Señor Penis -  Vitor wants none of this Phone Post

Yep, he wants Anderson Silva, a superior fighter.
7/3/13 10:02 AM
sitchpack

Edited: 07/03/13 10:07 AM
Stannis Baratheon - 
Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous
Either that or people just take exception to someone constantly babbling about their relationship with the all powerful and just Jesus and then being a drug cheat. Just makes a person sound like they're full of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah the guy who turned to religion to help his life and continue to be a good family man is full of shit because he is religious.

Grow up. As for the TRT issue, half of the UG cant event string a sentence together regarding its use, without spewing hate, made up facts, or insanely biased opinions.

Vitor would be taking TRT if he wasnt fighting anymore, because his testosterone level is low, so why is it any different  to taking it when he is fighting? The levels are at 70mgs a week, thats barely enough to gain the normal benefits of testosterone let alone the sport performance enhancing aspect of it.

All you haters would be hating on hendo with equal venom if he was successful right now. The neckbeards cant handle the fact that Vitor is here to keep finishing fools, only champions have finished him in his current UFC run.

The UG bitches about shitty decisions, and boring ass fights (like Mousasi's last performance) every single event, and a guy like Vitor comes along and starts putting on a show and wrecking fools and that isnt good enough either, because 'TRT'.

The guy is getting Lloyd Irvin style hate on the UG, and he hasnt done jack wrong or broken any rules. This is why we cant have nice things. 

7/3/13 10:06 AM
sitchpack

Stannis Baratheon - 
Aaron Becker -
Big Pookie - 
sitchpack - 

Agreed. People who are hating on him are taking offence to his belief in god and how he deals with it. Vitor came to religion after a horrific loss:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/592788-vitor-belfort-discusses-finding-god-through-the-painful-loss-of-his-sister

Put it in context neckbeard haters, you are hating on a man and his religion, to which he came from losing his sister to kidnappers in Brazil. Fuck the haters, Belfort should be respected, he is the last journeyman of the early days left in the UFC.

If Vitor is a true Christian and believes in Jesus, he would not be viciously fighting people inside a cage for a living. Maybe some people hate him for his hypocrisy rather than his religion.

hypocrisy comes from both sides then. The people that hate him the most are the know-it-all atheists which most live by the "live and let live" code but not when it comes to christians like Vitor
Atheists have a "live and let live" code??

Where did you pull this assumption from? Phone Post 3.0

Why does it matter? Why do you care what other people believe if you dont believe in religion or god? Are you not satisfied to leave people to their own devices, to worship or not worship any deity they please?

Your Vitor hate is purely based on religion.

7/3/13 10:07 AM
Aaron Becker

Stannis Baratheon - 
Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous
Either that or people just take exception to someone constantly babbling about their relationship with the all powerful and just Jesus and then being a drug cheat. Just makes a person sound like they're full of shit. Phone Post 3.0

you just proved my point
7/3/13 10:09 AM
sitchpack

Aaron Becker - 
Stannis Baratheon - 

you just proved my point

He did indeed. Stop worrying about what other people believe and worry about your own problems.

7/3/13 10:09 AM
sitchpack

Stannis Baratheon - 
Aaron Becker -
Stannis Baratheon - 

you just proved my point
Your "point" was stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Go and pray to your god of light Stannis Baratheon, he might show you the way.

7/3/13 10:10 AM
sitchpack

Stannis Baratheon - 
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 

Yeah the guy who turned to religion to help his life and continue to be a good family man is full of shit because he is religious.

Grow up. As for the TRT issue, half of the UG cant event string a sentence together regarding its use, without spewing hate, made up facts, or insanely biased opinions.

Vitor would be taking TRT if he wasnt fighting anymore, because his testosterone level is low, so why is it any different  to taking it when he is fighting? The levels are at 70mgs a week, thats barely enough to gain the normal benefits of testosterone let alone the sport performance enhancing aspect of it.

All you haters would be hating on hendo with equal venom if he was successful right now. The neckbeards cant handle the fact that Vitor is here to keep finishing fools, only champions have finished him in his current UFC run.

The UG bitches about shitty decisions, and boring ass fights (like Mousasi's last performance) every single event, and a guy like Vitor comes along and starts putting on a show and wrecking fools and that isnt good enough either, because 'TRT'.

The guy is getting Lloyd Irvin style hate on the UG, and he hasnt done jack wrong or broken any rules. This is why we cant have nice things. 

Where in that quote did I mention Vitors TRT use? I said DRUG CHEAT.. Which is now the reason the poor bugger needs TRT. Not really the actions of an honest man sorry to say. Phone Post 3.0

Can you link me to a source that specifically states Vitor needs TRT because of prior steroid use? 

If you cant, then its biased conjecture. 

7/3/13 10:20 AM
PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters

Stannis Baratheon -
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 
Aaron Becker -
Stannis Baratheon - 

you just proved my point
Your "point" was stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Go and pray to your god of light Stannis Baratheon, he might show you the way.

Watch yourself.. Remember what happened to Remly the little shit the last time he sassed me. Phone Post 3.0
hush yo self fool Phone Post
7/3/13 10:21 AM
PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters

Stannis Baratheon -
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 

Where in that quote did I mention Vitors TRT use? I said DRUG CHEAT.. Which is now the reason the poor bugger needs TRT. Not really the actions of an honest man sorry to say. Phone Post 3.0

Can you link me to a source that specifically states Vitor needs TRT because of prior steroid use? 

I can do little for you on my iPhone while I'm at work.

Try google.. Join some dots.. Phone Post 3.0
your ignorant Phone Post
7/3/13 10:25 AM
sitchpack

Edited: 07/03/13 10:28 AM
Stannis Baratheon - 
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 
sitchpack -
Stannis Baratheon - 

I can do little for you on my iPhone while I'm at work.

Try google.. Join some dots.. Phone Post 3.0

None of us are qualified medical professionals so we cant join the dots without making mistakes. Specific source that states he requires TRT becaues of prior steroid use. It is an internet assumption that keyboard warriors make because they can google 'steroids' and read god awful source pages like wikipedia, to contrive some sort of hateful twist on the facts.

go on then, direct source please otherwise you are just making it up.

7/3/13 10:31 AM
ausgepicht

Toxoplasmia strikes again. This time sprinkled with a bit of Jeebus.

7/3/13 10:35 AM
sitchpack

s3xyama -  That game if thrones zinger was gold. Phone Post

Game of Thrones really disappointed me, the fiction was much more shallow than the hype led me to believe :( Stannis Baratheon is a completely sidepiece character in the fiction, just something in there 'for the lulz', much like most of Martin's characters sadly.

7/3/13 10:37 AM
Vikingknee

In the scheme of things outside of those forum gegard is a nobody. Why would vitor fight him. Of course he hasn't earned the right to fight one of the top guys at 185. He hasn't done anything in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 10:44 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isnt he at 205? And would this be catchweight? Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 11:11 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really, can't say that he asked for the Jones fight. UFC went to him for that one. Then he asked for a rematch with Anderson or Jones after KO'ing Bisping. Which was answered with a very considerate "fuck you".

Though if Weidman wins, Belfort ain't got anything better to do than fight in the mean time. Jacare or Mousasi would both be great fights.

7/3/13 11:24 AM
Yun
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who actually earns a title shots these days??  seems like if you're at the right place at the right time, you'll be granted one.  

7/3/13 11:29 AM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't get mad at Belfort.  God tells him what to do.  When God changes his mind, then Belfort gets left holding the stick.  

7/3/13 11:33 AM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would think that regardless of who wins on Saturday, they should still make the Vitor/Gegard match up. If Anderson wins, you have to think he'll be sitting out for a while, and if Weidman wins, there's an automatic rematch. Vitor/Gegard is easily a co-main if not a main event on any card, use this fight to stack up one of the up and coming cards, and the winner is the number one contender. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.